Prison Psychologist Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
262 Followers

"OK, Vinnie," she said, "we may come back to this topic later. Let's get back to the nurses, shall we?"

"Sure, Doc," the inmate replied. "Like I was saying, this Spick nurse had great tits. She was cuffed to the bed with her hands behind her so there really wasn't a whole helluva lot she could do about it when I grabbed that nightie and pulled that rack forward so I could play with them. With my free hand I grabbed her tit and held on to her nipple tight. When she tried to pull away I just squeezed tighter until it hurt her enough to make her stop. She was crying the whole time, but I didn't give a shit. I pulled her nightie down to her knees and then grabbed her other tit with my right hand so I had both of those beautiful brown tits by the nipples.

"I love tits. I like seeing them; I like touching them; I like licking them; and I like sucking on them. I like biting them too. So there she was, tits way out and I just started sucking on her nipples. Those nipples! Jesus, they were huge! I can even remember the salty taste and... and I remember the smell of her sweat mixed with some perfume I think." Vinnie stopped and closed his eyes in reverie, savoring his olfactory recollection.

For her part, Cindy was observing Vinnie, watching him re-live his crime. "This guy is an animal," she thought to herself. "He has absolutely no remorse whatsoever. He tortured and murdered those two women, women my age, and here he is savoring his kills like he was sitting in some overstuffed leather chair at a gentleman's club, savoring a fine wine."

Cindy McCarthy was perfectly cognizant of the fact that while she was judging this vicious misogynist, she herself was becoming more and more turned on, wetter and wetter. Soon she would have to take another break, if for no other reason than to change her panties which were so wet that they threatened to leak through her outfit. Now was as good a time as any so she had Vinnie suspend his story while she took a spare pair of panties in a Ziploc bag into the ladies room and made the exchange. In ten minutes she was back in her seat and Vinnie was back at the Lowell duplex, playing with his victims.

"Vinnie," the psychologist asked, "why did you have to kill them? Why couldn't you have just worn a mask, or blindfolded them until you were done with them? Why kill them?"

"Two reasons, Doc," he replied. "First, they had already seen my face. That meant they had to die no matter what. Massachusetts is not a death penalty state which means it doesn't matter what someone like me does, or who I do it to, or how many times I do it. Life without parole at this here "rest home" is the worst they can do to me. I don't wear masks because I just don't like them- too scratchy. Second, one of them pissed me off and once I killed her the other one had to go too. It was a no-brainer."

"Vinnie, which one upset you and what did she do to make you so mad?" asked the psychologist.

"I'm confused, Doc," said the inmate. "I thought you wanted me to tell you the whole story. Now it seems like you want me to cut to the part where I killed them. What's it gonna be?"

"I'm sorry, Vinnie," said Cindy. "Please continue from where you left off. Take your time."

"So anyway I'm sucking on this tit and I decide to bite her nipple a little bit. I mean the thing is as big as the end of my finger so I give it a little teeth action and she goes ballistic and knees me in the balls. Now, we're both hurting, sort of equal I guess, except for one thing. She's tied to a bedpost with her arms behind her back and I'm not. The first thing I did was punch her in the stomach. That re-established the rules. Then I went to my kit and took out some rope. The first piece I used to make a noose which I put around her neck. That got her attention. I told her that the next time she did anything like that I was going to cut her tits off and watch her bleed to death right there and then do the same thing to her lesbo girlfriend."

"I remember going back to my bag to get a butterfly gag. I took it over to the Spick and told her that I was going to replace her panties gag with the butterfly gag. That meant that for a while her mouth would be free. I made sure that she understood in no uncertain terms that if she made any noise whatsoever she would die immediately- her girlfriend too. She nodded that she understood and I undid the panty hose and unstuffed her mouth. I put the butterfly in and cranked it open. Finally, I blindfolded her while I looked in on My Little Pony."

"I can see her eyes clearly even now, Doc. Little nursie was scared shitless. She had seen it all and had heard everything I had said to her girlfriend. Like I said, she wasn't as good looking as the Spick, but she had a good figure, a fantastic ass, and a mane worthy of Trigger- that's Roy Rogers' horse, Doc. My Little Pony was what we call a "butter face-"Everything fine as fine could be, everything, that is, but her face. Get it Doc? By this time, my dick was stiff so I thought, why wait? Time to take My Little Pony for a ride."

"She was wearing a long nightgown. It was soft looking and kind of see-through, but I didn't give a shit about what she was wearing. I needed to get off and so I walked over and sliced the thing off her. Naked she wasn't too bad at all but I had already decided that I was going to do her from behind so I just grabbed her and turned her around. The bed was one of those brass ones with the poles going up and down like the bars in my cell. They were perfect for spreading her arms and legs out."

"She was shaking like a leaf through the whole set-up, but in a few minutes I had her spread eagled facing the bed from the bottom. She wasn't going anywhere. I sat down on a chair and did some thinking. Did I want to fuck her pussy or do her up the ass? It was a tough call, but I decided to do her pussy, but from behind- sort of the best of both worlds. Her ass was perfectly shaped and white as rice, very spankable."

"The Spick was blindfolded and My Little Pony was tied to the bed facing away from me so neither one of them could see me while I took my pants off, but they could hear me. As soon as my zipper was pulled down they both got agitated, you know, shaking and gurgling through their gags. My dick was rock hard. I'm not particularly well-hung, Doc, but I can hold my own in that department."

"I grabbed my cock in my left hand and rubbed it up against My Little Pony's ass. She knew exactly what it was and clamped her ass cheeks together, as if that was going to keep me out of her pussy. I just grabbed her hair from behind and pulled her head back. I leaned over and said. Listen, girlie; spread your ass cheeks wide, I'm coming in whether you like it or not. I remember deciding to switch hands in order to free up my right hand so I grabbed her hair with my left hand and gave her a slap against her ass with my right."

"That got her attention, pronto. I said 'spread 'em.' No such luck. She was determined to keep them together so I just gave her hair a tug and whacked her ass in the same place a second time. I got her good this time. If she hadn't been gagged they would have heard her howl all the way to Dracut. As I recollect, she held out for five good whacks. After the fifth one her ass was red raw. When I said 'I can see that I'm going to have to use my belt,' she gave in and relaxed her ass. I reached right through her spread legs and grabbed her pussy."

I always thought that dykes didn't go for men, but when I grabbed her pussy she was wet. I even smelled my hand to make sure it wasn't piss. Nope, it was good old-fashioned pussy juice. She was ready for me, whether she wanted it or not."

As she listened to Vinnie matter-of-factly describe his horrific crimes maybe, thought Cindy, My Little Pony (her real name was Sarah O'Brien) was like me. Maybe the danger turned her on. I know that just listening to this animal describe torturing those poor women is turning me on. I have to take a break.

"That's all for today, Vinnie. Before I bring you back I want to leave you with a couple of suggestions. First, when I say 'Now wake up, Vinnie,' you will awaken calm and refreshed, as if from a good night's sleep. Also, you will not reveal to anyone why you were here or what we talked about no matter how hard others want to know. These sessions are strictly between us. Just tell them that we spent a couple of hours doing some bullshit touchy feely stuff and that all you wanted was to get close to me so you could look at my tits. Cindy chuckled to herself and then said "Now wake up, Vinnie."

Immediately he sat up straight and said "Let's get started, Doc. I'm ready if you are."

Cindy explained that the session was over for the day, but that they would resume tomorrow where they had left off today. After pushing the button to summon the guard the door opened and Vinnie P. left shaking his head in confusion.

Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
262 Followers
12