All Comments on 'Prison Psychologist Month 02'

by Dutchboy51

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

Loved it! Kept me glued to each page & the naughty lil twist at the end was hilarious! Well done! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well formed tale!!

That was an amazingly randy story, Dutchboy51, and we'll deserving of 5*****! I would give more if called upon to do so, and not as a result of hypnotic suggestion, but because it is well deserved. I love how you brought back two characters from a past story and fused them seemlessly into a completely new, but not entirely different situation.Once again, five stars!!!

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This series is great

What a fun read. Thank you for sharing the series.

HawkerPennHawkerPennalmost 2 years ago

I'm enjoying reading your stories. I don't wish to change the content or edit for style or to more fit my preferences. After all, they're your stories, not mine.

Literary criticism is a demanding art form in its own right, and I'm not really qualified.

What I DO suggest is, simply, proofreading. On page one a sentence reads, in part: "...two were missing and presumed to be either dead of (sic) being held hostage." Obviously, it should read, "...two were missing and presumed to be either dead OR (my caps just to show the word) being held hostage." If someone would carefully proofread the stories, noting potential errors in spelling, punctuation or grammar, it would help the presentation of any story, without changing the author's intent. Thanks for writing, and please keep them coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDutchboy51@Dutchboy51
For those who wish to read all stories involving The Amazing Randy, I strongly recommend that you read them in the order in which they were written, which is NOT chronological with respect to his life and career. Each new story "drops into" Randy's career somewhere along his t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES