Prison Psychologist Month 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
265 Followers

Billy wiped himself with a towel and zipped his trousers. "Jesus, that was good" he said to no one in particular. "Sully, get down to the east gate and bring that hostage negotiator to me." . The Amazing Randy stood alone when the east gate to MCI Cedar Junction opened slowly. When he advanced to the half-open gate a hand reached out and grabbed him by the bare forearm. Randy said quietly that it would not be necessary to force him, that he was there voluntarily and all he wanted to know was the man's name. "People call me Sully," was the reply.

Well, Sully, here's what we're going to do. I'm going to ask you a few questions and you're going to answer truthfully and completely. My name is Rudy Jiblinski. I'm here to negotiate the release of the hostages. I have been empowered to say that everything you and your crew have requested is here, ready and waiting. Who's in charge inside?"

"That would be Big Billy, the leader of the White Dragons," Sully replied.

"Good, Sully. Now take me to Big Billy and tell him that I am unarmed and would like to shake his hand as a show of good faith on both our parts. Let's get going. Oh, and by the way, you will not be released from my control until I say so. Do you understand?"

"Got it. Let's go," was Sully's reply.

In a few minutes they entered the mess hall and Sully led them to Big Billy. A quick scan of the carnage revealed the atrocities which had followed the White Dragons' momentary ascendancy. Randy could clearly see Cindy splayed out on the table, feet on the floor, ass up in the air and arms stretched out and tied to the table legs. His eyes saw the pool of jizz on the floor directly below her. He extended his hand and said, "You must be Big Billy."

Billy demurred and did not extend his hand. "Billy, I've done dozens of negotiations before. Clearly you have nothing to fear from me. The White Dragons are in charge here. Why not start on a positive note. Would it kill you to shake my hand?" Billy extended his hand. As they shook, Randy's eyes met Billy's. "How about we handle things this way, Billy? Why don't you get your crew over here and make sure that they understand that you want them to shake my hand, every one of them."

"Hey guys, get over here and shake with my new best friend. He's gonna get us out of here."

As the convicts dutifully lined up, The Amazing Randy shook each hand until the entire group had been brought under his control. Randy spoke. "Let's start by releasing the hostages. Gently untie the doctor, here and then release the two guards. We'll send the guards out the east gate. Find the doctor some clothes. We can't have her leaving looking like this."

As the guards were released, they came to thank Randy who immediately placed them under his influence. "When you go out the gate you will tell the authorities that everything is under control in here and they may enter in exactly one half hour from now. You will not reveal how this happened; just say that I am a good negotiator. Tell them not to expect any opposition." The guards nodded and left for the east gate.

Randy turned his attention to the blonde psychologist who, by now, was off the table and wearing a prison shirt to cover her nakedness. Cindy, you may now let on that we're acquainted. Instantaneously Cindy's face broke out into a smile. Before her eyes she saw a face she had not seen for years. It was Randy! Then, just as quickly her look changed to one of shame as she realized that Randy had seen her, tied to the table and brutalized. She also understood that Randy knew her well enough to know that for at least part of her ordeal, she had enjoyed herself.

He knew her as intimately as any man could. One weekend years ago The Amazing Randy had helped her to uncover her dark fantasies and to learn to use them for pleasure. Her eyes looked towards the ground. "Cindy, now is not the time for this," Randy said. "Our job is to tie up this package for delivery and then leave."

He turned to the rest of the room and spoke. "I want to thank you gentlemen for you cooperation. Give yourselves a round of applause." Instantly every man in the room began to clap. "That's fine. Now I want each of you to strip naked for me. Do it." In two minutes the White Dragons were completely devoid of all clothing. "Again, gentlemen, an excellent job," said the hypnotist. "Now pair up and face each other. The person standing in front of you is your lover and you and your lover are alone in a motel. When I snap my fingers you will make love to each other furiously. No matter who enters this room your lover's body will be all you care about. You will continue to believe this until you are restrained by the authorities. Then you will awaken with no memory of me or the fact that I was in here this afternoon."

With that, Randy took Cindy by the arm and made for the kitchen on their way to the entrance where the unmarked cruiser was waiting. As he turned the corner, The Amazing Randy snapped his fingers.

Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
265 Followers