Prison School Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you so much, Nate, I would love for us to stay here like this forever." Then "I want to move, Baby, where I can rest my back against that leaning tree over there." Points.

They walked over to the designated tree, Nate complained there wasn't room for both of them against the trunk. Adam sat down, his back against the tree.

"Baby, sit down here between my legs," Adam instructed, "and rest your body against mine. Lay your head on my chest."

Adam was sitting at the base of the tree, the back of his head against the tree, his boyfriend sitting between his legs, resting his head against Adam's chest, with the top of Nate's head just under Adam's chin. Nate's arms were resting on Adam's thighs, his hands on Adam's knees. Both of Adam's arms were on Nate's chest, Adam's fingers doing a dance on Nate's nipples.

"Careful Babe," Nate said, "You're gonna make me hard!"

Adam couldn't stop teasing his boyfriend's nipples, and a couple minutes later he reached down, feeling a substantial bulge in Nate's crotch. Another minute later Nate could feel Adam getting an erection that was poking into and against Nate's lower back. Both men were relaxed, and enjoying the serenity and comfort of being so close to each other in this natural setting.

They were so comfortable, in fact, they actually dozed off for quite a while. It was almost dark when Adam woke, realizing his legs had gone to sleep. Adam bent his head down, kissing Nate's temple, causing his lover to stir and wake up.

"Baby, my legs are asleep and numb. I need to get up!"

Nate, shaking his head to help him become awake, stood up, gripped Adam's hand, helping his lover to stand up.

"I need to piss!" Nate stated.

"So do I," Adam replied, unzipping his jeans and pulling out his flaccid dick. "Wanna hold mine while I hold yours?"

"Sure, Babe," Nate answered, grinning, and already had his own cock pulled out and ready to pee. He stepped over next to Adam, placing his left hand around Adam's flaccid dick to control the direction of the stream and Adam did the same, using his right hand to hold Nate's flaccid penis.

They directed the streams to hit the same place on the ground, causing bubbles to form on top of a puddle about six inches in diameter. Both guys were giggling like a couple kids, but the activity also caused both men to feel their cocks starting to erect. They both stuffed their halfway hard dicks into their pants, and zipped up.

"We need to get back," Nate said, as the two men started to head out of the woods, holding hands. "I know we had a little nap, but I want to cuddle with you before we fall asleep."

Adam and Nate walked into the dorm and quietly headed toward their beds, not noticing that the bright lights were still on. They were planning to sleep in Nate's bed, #9, and when they came around the locker, saw Jeremy, on bed #10 beating his hard little cock.

Jeremy, caught completely by surprise, quickly pulled the sheet over his body, and his face turned about the same color of red as his hair. It was quite obvious that he was very erect, as there was about a 5" high tent in the center of the sheet.

Nate, trying not to add to the boy's embarrassment, "Hi, you're one of the new guys in CA, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I'm Jeremy."

"You're usually up and gone before we get up. I'm Nate, and this is my boyfriend, Adam." Said Nate. "We usually sleep together in either #9 or #8." The three men shook hands.

"Are you OK Jeremy?" Adam asked.

"Yeah," Jeremy said, "You just kind of surprised me. You said you sleep together. Are you gay?"

Nate responded, "Yep, gay and very much in love with each other!"

Adam, noticing a sizable wet spot at the top of Jeremy's 'tent', "Jeremy, I hate to tell you, but, you're leaking a lot of precum onto your sheet. Why don't you slide the sheet down?"

Nate added, smiling warmly, "We're nosy, we want to see what you're hiding under that sheet."

"Not much," Jeremy replied, face turning red again. "I'm pretty small, down there. Guys make fun of it!"

"I promise, we won't make fun." Adam said, "What we saw looked kind of cute."

Jeremy slowly but gingerly lifted the sheet up, exposing a small but very attractive stiffy, about 5 inches long, and no more than an inch in diameter. It was standing straight up, pointed at the ceiling. Even seeing this little cock caused a reaction, as both Adam and Nate suddenly had bulges in their crotches, begging for release.

"I've got to get out of these tight jeans," Nate stated. Shucking off his jeans, along with the tee and boxers, giving his erection room to breathe. Adam, yes, shy Adam, followed suit.

Nate couldn't help himself, he had to touch it, and immediately felt the intense hardness of that little cock.

"Wow!" Nate blurted, "Adam, give it a feel, that is the hardest damn pecker I've ever seen!"

Adam, of course, has not had much experience touching dicks, really only his own and Nate's. He did manage to get the nerve to touch the hard little cock and even wrapped his hand around it. He grinned at Nate, nodded in agreement and felt a sensation in his loin.

He then pushed it down onto Jeremy's abdomen, letting his fingers slide toward the slippery tip and it sprang right back up to it's former standing position, having left a coating of pre on Adam's finger. Before even thinking, Adam licked the pre off his finger while Nate watched.

"How did it taste, Babe?" Nate asked, grinning.

"I didn't intend to do that Baby." Adam answered, feeling ashamed, "But it was sweet. I'm sorry Baby!"

"It's ok sweetheart, no big deal. "Nate said. "Now, if you actually went down on him and sucked him off, I would be upset. But I know you're not that kind of slut!"

Nate and Adam walked over, one on each side of Jeremy's bed, their erections nearly over him.

"Jeremy," Nate said, "Why don't you go ahead and finish what you were doing. Babe and I would love to see you cum!"

"I can't do that," Jeremy said, "Unless you guys want to cum with me! Like a circle jerk." Then, with desire written all over his face, "Can I touch you?"

Nate and Adam looked at each other, Nate slightly nodded, Adam said "Yes, Jeremy, you may touch us!"

Jeremy raised his arms and hands, took a hard cock in each hand, and almost immediately discharged several drops of precum. The tender touch of Jeremy's fingers on their cocks, made both Adam and Nate shiver, and both leaked out strings of pre that landed on Jeremy's bed.

"I think I know of three hot dudes" Nate said, "that need to get off ASAP!"

Adam went to his locker, retrieving a used bath towel, and spread it out on Jeremy's bed.

"Jeremy," Nate said, "you can kneel in front of your pillow, Adam and I will stand where we are, and we can all shoot our loads on the towel."

Jeremy said, "I shoot hard, but I'll try to keep it on the towel."

Kurt walked in, wearing his workout shorts, and noticed the activity 3 beds over and sprouted an almost instant erection. He walked over to Jeremy's bed.

"What's this?" Kurt asked, "A Jercle Cerk?" Everyone laughed at his, probably intentional, slip of the tongue.

"You need an erection to play in this club!" Nate said.

"I'll show you erection!" Kurt said, while removing his shorts, exposing 8½ inches of hard BBC. "Who's the carrot top?"

"Jeremy, he in one of the new guys in CA." Adam said, and "Jeremy, that's Kurt, he is one of the guys that I came in with, 2 weeks ago. He's in MG."

Kurt stepped to the head of the bed, offering his hand to Jeremy, who accepted his handshake. Kurt is looking down at Jeremy's little cock.

"Man, you're kinda hung like a stud mouse, aren't you?"

Nate spoke, "Kurt, before you pick on him too much, reach down and feel that cock." Kurt did feel it, and his expression changed.

"Wow!" Kurt said, "It's as hard as a fuckin' rail spike! Sorry, carrot top, I didn't mean to pick on you."

"Please don't call me that." Jeremy said, "Either Jeremy or Jer for short, OK?"

"I guess," Kurt said, "the game is to shoot on the towel?" Everyone nodded. "I'll just take this seat opposite Jer, and straddle the bed."

"I might shoot my cum on you!" Jeremy said.

"I doubt you can shoot that far," Kurt said, "but if you do, I was about to catch a shower anyway. Judging from the precum I see all over, it looks like all of us are pretty damn hot!"

All four men were just stroking at an easy pace, occasionally spreading some pre around the heads of their cocks as lubrication. Jeremy was feeling his release building and coming on soon.

"Hey guys," Jeremy announced, "I'm about to explode, it's coming, coming, I'm gonna shoot, right nooooooooooooooooow! Oooohhhhh." Three big ropes of cum splattered onto Kurt's stomach, some of which fell onto Kurt's hand. Two smaller spurts landed on the towel.

"I'll be fucked!" Kurt exclaimed. "I've been shot at! I didn't think he'd actually do it! Look at the fuckin' cum he blasted me with! Oh shit. Watch out Jer, I'm gonna shoot back, I'm cumming NOW!" The first spurt landed about 6" in front of Jeremy on the towel, and 3 or 4 more shot out, but only about a foot out from Kurt's cock. He milked the last couple of small spurts that ran down his fingers, and he wiped them on the towel.

"I'm pretty close Baby, are you close?" Adam asked Nate.

"Just look!" Nate answered, as he shot several wads of cum out on the towel. Seeing his lover shoot triggered Adam into his climax.

"I'm cumming now, OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh!" Adam shot out at least as much as his lover had, maybe a little more.

Kurt got off the bed, looking down at his brown stomach, with white streaks all over it, shaking his head. "It's been real, guys, now I really need that shower!"

Adam gathered up his cum soaked towel and placed it in the bottom of his locker, then squatted down, taking Nate's cock into his mouth and milking any remnants that might be lingering there. When he stood up, Nate did the same for Adam.

Jeremy now had his bed back, and was ready to sleep, knowing that 4:30 AM was coming soon. He was tired, but felt satisfied.

Adam slipped down to the end of the room and cut the bright lights off. Then joined Nate in Nate's bed.

"I hope you guys had as much fun tonight as I did." Jeremy said.

Adam and Nate, together, "We did!"

It has most definitely been an eventful day, and a good day, for Nate and Adam. They kissed goodnight, cuddled in each other's arms and fell asleep.

(to be continued)

12