All Comments on 'Prison School Ch. 24'

by o2byoung

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finish it! Looking for #25

I realize this series is coming to an end. what does silvia do? Does Luke get out early? How does that effect his relationship with Mike?

If the school closes, what happens to Nate and Adam? There are some other budding friendships building, Bryan and Darin, and Jeremy and David.

o2byoungo2byoungover 7 years agoAuthor
Who knows?

In response to Anonymous-

As I stated earlier, in a previous chapter, I've lost control. I may have "invented" these characters, but they have come alive and I am just trying to keep up with them, and document their activities. We have to wait and see what happens.

I'm holding up on chapter 25, till we find out what Sylvia does. It shouldn't be too long. Please be patient.

o2byoungo2byoungover 7 years agoAuthor
I may consider a spin off

Of all the characters in this series, the ones I have really fallen in love with are Nate and Adam. I think their love is sincere and rock solid. I want to continue their story beyond Prison School, when they melt back into society. They are a beautiful couple, and they deserve a life of happiness as they grow into a family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good news

So goo to hear that things are going well for the couples, but it's great to introduce some suspense. I like all the sexual encounters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous