All Comments on 'Prison School Ch. 30'

by o2byoung

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
o2byoungo2byoungabout 7 years agoAuthor
Ch 31 coming soon

Chapter 31 is nearly complete and should be uploaded tonight or tomorrow. Not much hot sex but I think you will find it a fun chapter. The Juvi's arrive at prison school!

o2byoungo2byoungabout 7 years agoAuthor
A Twist of Fate!

There will be no Chapter 31. Even though there was no suggested, or implied, sexual contact between any of the "invaders" and anyone else, it was rejected, and will be replaced by "Prison School, The Final Chapter, and will include an Epilogue (I hope). Sorry folks, the Lit. Police are in power here.

o2byoungo2byoungover 6 years agoAuthor
Prison School, The Final Chapter

I apologize to my readers and followers. I know it’s been a long time coming. After the Lit police rejected Chapter 31, I was at a loss, as it completely destroyed my story line as I had planned it, and I fell into a severe ‘writers block.’

I finally settled down a couple weeks ago, threw out the original Ch 31 and started on this—The final Chapter. Had Chapter 31 not been rejected there likely would have been 3 or 4 more chapters, but I guess that was not to be.

Hopefully, this Final Chapter will be acceptable, and then I will get back to work on another story I was writing, “DJ.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dude why'd you stop it liek that?!

It took me three days to ready the entire series. Why stop it like that? I loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous