Prison School Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm wondering," Darin proposed, "if there might be two empty beds together in Dorm One. I would like for us to have beds next to each other."

"That would be neat," Bryan answered, "Sean would probably know."

* * * * * * * * * * *

W-11, Wednesday evening, shortly after 5:00 PM:

Nearly all of the Trainers and Trainees were in the cafeteria for dinner. Bryan and Darin were trying to keep their eyes open for Sean to come in, which he did, about 5:30. Sean got his dinner tray and Bryan and Darin asked him to sit at their table, which he did.

"I have a feeling something is up," Sean said, "or there is something you need from me, am I correct?"

"Sean," Darin spoke, "You know we've been asked to move from Dorm Two into Dorm One by Friday evening. What we are wondering is, if there are two empty beds together in Dorm One?"

"I honestly don't know," Sean responded, "I'd need to check the Bed Assignment Sheet. If you want to meet me there, say about 7:00, I'll get that sheet and see what we can do? If there isn't, perhaps we can get someone in that dorm to move and get two empties together."

They all met in the Dorm One sleeping area about 7:00 PM. Sean brought the needed sheet. It seemed the only empty beds were 6, 10, 11, 15 and 18. Numerically, 10 and 11 were next to each other, but were actually in opposite ends of the room.

"I think, logically," Sean said, "I can move, then you two could have 14 and 15 together, between David and Eddie. I sleep most of the time with Ruben anyway, and I've only got 7 more weeks here on campus and I'll be gone."

"Thanks, Sean," Bryan said, "that will work fine for us. When can we move?"

"Right now, if you want. Just give me 10 minutes to move my shit to, I guess, I'll take bed 10. So Bryan, you'll be in bed 14, an Darin in 15, right?" Both men nodded.

"Wait a sec," Sean said, "Let me give you clean bedding. You can drop your old sheets and towels in the dirty laundry and all you'll have to move is your clothing from your old lockers to these in here."

Sean suddenly had a brainstorm. This is Wednesday evening, and if he could get Corey, Rick and Juan moved tonight, that would leave only Ivan and Mitch in Dorm two, and they are both leaving Saturday. Dorm two would then be ready for the invasion of the Juveniles on Monday.

Sean left Bryan and Darin, to try and catch Corey, Rick and Juan, wherever they might be. He found Juan in the rec room, watching TV, and suggested he might move tonight. He offered Juan the same bed (Number 18) in Dorm One that he had in Dorm 2, and Juan accepted the offer. He asked if anyone knew where Rick and Corey might be, and someone said Corey was pitching horseshoes with Kurt.

Sean headed out to the horseshoe pit, and found Kurt and Corey playing against each other. He proposed the move tonight to Corey, and Corey wanted to know which beds were available. Sean told him that only 6 and 11 were empty at this time.

Kurt blurted, "Corey, take 6, please take 6."

"Why Kurt? Why #6?"

"Corey, you're straight, aren't you?"

"Yeah, but what has that got to do with bed #6?"

"I'm surrounded on that side of the dorm by gay guys. I want to have a straight guy in the bed next to me, just to balance up a bit! Please Corey, help me out, take bed #6."

"OK," Corey said, grinning, "Sean, I'll take #6." Kurt smiled.

"Cool, Corey," Sean stated, "you can throw your dirty linens and towels in the laundry bag, then move your personals to the locker for bed #6 in Dorm One. I'll issue you clean linens a little later tonight. Thanks, Corey, do you know where Rick might be?" Corey shook his head.

Sean checked out the swimming pool and exercise rooms, no Rick, then finally went into Dorm two and found Rick napping on his bed. He woke him and asked if he minded moving tonight, and Rick said he would. Sean told Rick the only empty bed was #11 so that was now assigned to him.

Sean then headed back to Dorm One, went to the linen cupboard and withdrew three sets of towels, sheets and blankets, placing a set on each newly assigned bed. Juan was already there, and proceeded to make up his bed. Sean then left the Dorm, thinking 'Mission Accomplished.'

* * * * * * * * * * *

W-11 Thursday morning:

It seemed really strange to Mitch and Ivan to find only themselves in Dorm Two, and somewhat sad, even though they were both happy to be leaving here on Saturday.

It had been a while since Dorm One had had a full complement of residents. It was the more 'normal' early morning activity, with most of the men battling for the bathroom facilities, running around and getting dressed for breakfast. Only Sean and two of the culinary crew were missing, the two cooks already at work in the kitchen, and Sean was still in bed with Ruben.

The whole schedule was out of kilter. Normally, all of the trainees would be getting ready to board the bus and head to the training sites. These days, the masons and plumbers will continue to work on the new showers and changing room. The Electricians and Carpenters have completed their work on the renovations to the Dorms, and are now just trying to kill time until their skills are needed on the new building.

Actually, both Bryan and Corey are going to tackle their proficiency tests today, hoping they pass. The only thing that seems normal around here is the culinary training. LaVerne has already passed his certification, and Mike will soon be taking his test.

Ivan and Mitch came into the cafeteria and got breakfast, sat down and ate together. Once breakfast was over, they approached Bryan and Corey, and asked if they were ready. They both said they were probably as ready as they ever would be.

"Let's go down to the office," Ivan said, "and we will administer the exams. This will be about the last thing either of us will do here, officially."

As Bryan and Corey sat at the table, both guys were as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

"Hey guys," Mitch said, reassuringly, "calm down, we have confidence in you. Just relax, read the questions carefully, and you'll do fine."

The next hour seemed like it went on forever, the two men finally finished, and handed the completed exams back to Ivan and Mitch.

Ivan spoke, "We will grade these, and fax them to the state. If the state agrees with our grading, they will fax the certificates back, and we'll get them to you. We should hear back within 24 hours. You guys are free to leave now."

Bryan and Corey ambled down to where the masons and plumbers were working on the new building. It looked like the concrete block walls were over half done, and the drain line looked complete.

Eddie and Marty noted the observers, viewing the progress being made.

Marty spoke, "About three or four more days and you carpenters can start on the roof, another week and you electricians can start your work."

"Looks like it's coming along pretty well," Corey commented.

"We're pleased with the progress," Eddie added, grinning, "We might be doing even better, if the plumbers concentrated more on the work at hand instead of each others bodies!"

Everyone laughed at Eddie's comment except Nate and Adam. Nate's eyes shot daggers at Eddie. Oh, if looks could kill, Eddie would be dead.

Marty spoke, grinning, "They both wear red really well, don't they?"

"Hey," Eddie exclaimed, "don't take us too seriously, we're just having a little fun. We love you guys!" He walked over and gave Nate and Adam a warm and sincere hug, pulling them both close to his body. The redness drained from their faces, and they actually smiled a little.

"You better be nice to us, Eddie," Nate threatened, "or we just might decide NOT to invite you to our wedding!"

Eddie, sobering, "You're serious, I mean—about getting married?"

"Yes, Eddie, we're serious about getting married, once we're out of here, and can see our way clear. And we want to have children, too."

"How can that happen?" Eddie asked.

"Most likely by adoption," Nate responded, "There are many children out there that are needing parents, and we want to be parents. We want to share our love and our lives with our kids."

"Wow!" Eddie exclaimed, "I've never been to a gay wedding, but you guys damn sure better invite me. I'll make sure you have my address before I leave here."

"I thought," Eddie continued, "that you two just liked having sex together, but now I am realizing that your relationship is deeper, much deeper than just having sex. You guys are actually in love with each other, aren't you."

"I thought," Adam said, "that men could never fall in love with each other, until it happened to me. I love Nathan, unconditionally!" Nate beamed.

"It's been a very interesting, and educational half hour," Eddie commented, "I hope your wildest dreams become reality. You two are going to make an awesomely beautiful married couple, and I think, great and loving parents."

* * * * * * * * * * *

It was just about 4:30 PM on Thursday afternoon when the fax machine spit out a message addressed to Ruben Styles from the State Department of Corrections. Sean retrieved the message, read it, and his heart sank. He picked it up and knocked on Ruben's door. Ruben called for Sean to come in.

Sean, entering Ruben's office, "This just came in on the fax, bad news, boss, real bad!" He handed the fax to Ruben.

Ruben read the fax, first scowling, then frowning, then holding his head in his hands.

"Sean, did you read it?"

"Yes, sir."

"It's classified information. You must promise me you will not mention this to any of the students. They will need to know. I will have a meeting tomorrow night and break it to them, as gently as I can."

"Those fuckin' bastards! They're reneging on their agreement with us. Thirty days! That's all they're giving us, thirty fucking days! Sean, please don't breathe a word about this. I'll present all the information to the students tomorrow night, and let them know what we're up against."

(To be continued)

12