All Comments on 'Prison Time'

by sexyjcanplay

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LoveBird1929LoveBird1929almost 13 years ago

Thank you for sharing your story. Prison is a place where men, who normally don't have any sort of homosexual tendencies (like KT), find themselves engaging in sex with other men strictly due to circumstances. I would've liked to see more of KT's inner struggle as he acknowledged and came to grips with the fact that he was attracted to Hayden. For me, it would've made that last moment much more sweeter when they professed their love for each other.

Maybe you'll revisit these two on the outside? :)

sexyjcanplaysexyjcanplayalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank You

I actually thought about adding more to his inner struggles once he was free but the story started to get boring. But maybe I will write another story dealing with the two characters and KT's struggle with his decision not to continue a intimate relationship with Hayden.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I agree with Lovebird. I think it was a great story and the only comment would have been him struggling with his feelings a bit more but I also think being in jail could let you justify doing it and before he knew it he had feelings involved. I'd love to see these two characters revisited on the outside. It feels unfinished.

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Okay...

lol, yeah I would like to know more about these two! Really enjoyed the story and would like to see what, if anything, happens when they are in the real world!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Needs a part two

Good story, well written, obviously Hayden will assume a more feminine role and perhaps be drawn back to his crossdressing days in order to be more acceptable to Kevin in the outside world

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fantastic

has to be one of the best, and most surprising stories on here, especially about prison sex.

brilliant.

kinkyfreakn386kinkyfreakn386over 2 years ago

Some bitches have all the luck fucked by his uncle and fucked by GOD in prison I would have wanted the whole dorm to fuck my bitch boi ass and mouth sweetie thanks for sharing sweetie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous