All Comments on 'Prisoner in his Harem Ch. 06'

by RubiaLaFaye

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Suggestions are most welcome

I am working on the next chapter but am very interested to hear how you ladies and gents would think this story will continue. So put your fantasy to work please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Advice

This chapter was going fine until the end. The meeting her askin came too quickly.

To me i would have drawn it out a bit.

U said earlier that she was being watched by the artist, you could have gone into more detail about how she got away from her idiot of a sister and gotten on the plane.. also give her some trouble.. trouble boarding... ttpuble gettin into the country..and include the artist in the background....

Have him smooth things over discreetly... a look...a nod here there.. have him make arrangements around her to assist her... that sort of thing...

It would have lengthen the chapter as well as add another element to the story...

Kyriae

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayeabout 8 years agoAuthor
To Kyriae

Very good advice Kyriae! On A4 Word a chapter soon looks long as 4 pages there is not even 1 here. What would always have been a problem would be getting a visa. I remember having to wait for more then 2 weeks to get one for Syria 15 years ago. You are right. Before writing the new chapter I best edit this one into a bit longer version.

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayeabout 8 years agoAuthor
edited version

I submitted a much longer and edited version of this chapter on the 8th of March so keep an eye out.

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Waiting to see the story UPDATED as there is a longer version available

But it is already 4 days since I posted that and now I cannot post the next chapter . HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inspector123inspector123about 8 years ago
You can try sending message to the site administrators

Manu or Laurel. You can find them in the forum or you can try the site feedback icon that is on the page. Let me know if you cannot find it and I can help you. BTW, I have been enjoying the story!

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Edited version not posted yet

Thanks for all the advise. I did mail the administrators, filed a bug report but get no reply. If you guys can help please do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great one

It is the best one for me till date ...... I have been visiting this site for two years not a one like OE this series kudos man .... Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Any Word??

Any luck on getting the next part posted??

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Yes I got word back

However they rejected the edited version due to some spelling mistakes. And suggested to submit it again after an editor checked it. I however will have a close look myself and then resubmit the edited chapter. Will also try my best to write the last and final one. I will keep you guys posted xxx Rubia

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Good news

Rewritten and extended version edited by US friend. Uploading it. And there is also a chapter 7 ready. So keep your eyes peeled!

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayeabout 8 years agoAuthor
7 ready

Already included by the site. Probably able to read it tomorrow. Enjoy. The edited version of this chapter probably too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please continue

Great story. Please continue, needs one more long chapter, to include fate of sister

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 7

There is a chapter 7 and........ writing it into a novel to explain why a modern woman can fall for a man like the sheikh and why he made certain decisions in his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fan

I loved this story and gobbled it up all at once! I have to say I don't really care what becomes of the sister. I prefer the more direct story about the two culture's influence on one another as understanding comes through love. And of course the love story is very real and delectable.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My time in Middle Eastern culture is one my fondest memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous