Prisoner in his Harem Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes" she whispered. "Some do that."

"So why don't you then? Are you not a liberated feminist? Ask!"

She peered up to see what he was aiming at.

"Get off that fucking floor." he suddenly bellowed, jumping up and walking towards her, pulling her up by her hand, dragging her towards him.

"Ask!"

She looked up into his chocolate eyes clinging to his hand. The world seemed to spin. The room filled with so many people had turned silent. One could hear a pin drop.

"Ask Rosebud!" His voice now barely a whisper, his eyes burning with emotion.

She gasped for air and then whispered: "Sheikh Fouad bin Faisal bin Hoessein al Azzizi would you marry me?"

"Look around you Rosebud" he said. "Under our law when an iman is present or at least 12 people when a man and woman declare they want to marry each other, it is a legal marriage. That old man there is iman Ali and I am sure we have more then 12 witnesses. So this is my answer..." grabbing both her hands starting to speak the old formula of a man pledging himself to take this woman as his wife offering her a dowry in exchange. "People look at your queen. I loved her very much but I thought she longed to be home with her people. I should have asked her what she wanted. A man is no less a man when he talks with his beloved and listens to her thoughts. Remember that and do not make the mistake I made!"

The crowd erupting around them in cheers, she could only see him. She had come to beg him to take her back - her his harem slave - and he had elevated her to being his wife and the consort of the ruler of the country. Only local customs preventing her to kiss him in public.

"Why are you crying Rosebud?" he whispered.

"For the second time in my life I cry from joy."

"Do not cry habibi. You accomplished your mission: people will say I turned feminist." the corner of his mouth lifting, the smile reaching his eyes.

"My lord that is quite impossible with a harem of 30 girls", she said teasing him, trying to wipe her eyes dry.

He grinned widely. And she beamed back a smile. He held out his hand like he had done all those months ago that morning in the prison. And again she put her hand in his strong grip.

Mo slipped away in the shadows now he saw the two people he knew to love each other were reunited again. At least he could tell his kids in the years to come he had known the queen once when she was just a commoner, a woman living in England. That would be fun.

(To be continued...

For all the people who love grammar and spelling. I use UK-English spelling but are a non-native speaker so I am sure you have read a lot of "inventive" phrases. Feel free to suggest improvements.

I love to see your reactions so fire away :) )

Do you think Rosebud made a wise decision?

Did you expect Fouad to react so positive when she reached out to him?

Do you agree with me that her sister is terrible? How would her family react now?

Will her life be the same as when she was his slave now she is officially his wife and queen-consort?

12