Prisoner in his Harem Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So she had walked to his bedroom her nipples already hard and anticipation making her wet between her legs. He had undressed her and moved her towards a pile of pillows on his bed pushing her down over them on her belly. She was expecting him to enter her doggy-style again and had relaxed on the pillows while his hands moved over her body.

His hands had spread her cheeks opening her backside wide. Suddenly she felt his rod pressing into her little star. A flaming pain froze her. His hands moved to her hips and he kissed her on her back.

"Rosebud, puppet, just press against me and it will slide in without pain. You will see."

Trusting him her body had opened up and she had taken him all in more or less liking the feeling of being so stuffed and having to submit, she had however gagged from the smell of shit when they had finished and her little star had burned all day, a dull pain in her lower belly.

She had gone to Azziza and asked for something to help with the burn. The old lady had been very surprised to hear the Sheikh had taken her like this as the only woman he ever fucked that way was the Somali one who had been so severely circumcised by her family being fucked in her arse was all there was left for her to enjoy.

Azziza had showed her surprise wondering aloud if the Sheikh had done it as a kind of powerplay to see if her foreign flower would obey him even now. If it was some male dominance thing. Normally the Sheikh would inform her so she could clean out the requested lady's guts with enemas and scent her with fragrant oil. He had not said a thing.

She had looked quite angry while she was rubbing in thick cream to help with the pain.

When he had ordered Rosebud to join him for another night a few days later Azziza had prepared her for it and cleaned her out and oiled her. But those enemas where horrendous in itself.

When she had walked into his room he had noticed her frightened eyes.

Lifting her up on the bed he had asked: "Why are you so afraid? Did I not promise never to hurt you again apart from putting you through childbirth?"

Without thinking she had confessed in one gush of words how her belly had been so painful for days and how she had had trouble sitting as her star was burning like it was coated with chilipeppers. And that those enemas had hurt there even more.

With one move he had turned her on her belly spreading her ass-cheeks. Moving his finger over the little hole he had commented that apparently Azziza had well prepared her this time. Shivers started running over her spine. He noticed her shaking.

"Does it still hurt there puppet?"

"Yes my lord."

"Does it also hurt when I take you in your babychannel?"

"Sometimes afterwards my womb cramps lord. But it does not hurt like this."

"I think Rosebud that although you are a tall woman downbelow you are quite tiny. You are very tight and probably when I thrust in you my member reaches too deep. Do not shiver. You know I promised you something. Seems I have to kiss you better little one."

And with that he had lowered his lips on her puckered hole and rained all kind of small kisses on it. Then turning her on her back and doing the same on her folds.

"Better like this little one?"

She had nodded trying to wipe tears from her eyes.

"Oh I see you are not better yet."

And he had bent down again kissing at first. Then he had started to lick her over her labia, over her clit and started to suck there alternating licks, sucks and inserting his tongue in her channel.

"Holy cow what was he doing now? This was too much!"

She felt her body arching towards his lips. Her surprise had vanished as she was completely absorbed by what he was suddenly doing there. She fell down backwards panting, moaning and in the end screaming as waves of pleasure were rocking her.

He looked like a handsome rogue his eyes drinking in her face while she was coming down from her orgasm. "Shall I continue my lady?"

"NO!"

She saw his shocked look but then added a few seconds later: "Please come here. I want to be able to hold you."

He had crawled up till his body hovered over hers a questioning look on his face. She had grabbed his head with her two hands and dragged his face downwards and kissed him deeply. Although that had him freezing up for a few seconds as the haremgirls where not supposed to take command in the bedroom the next moment he was kissing her back like a predator drinking her in.

Her knees had crept up along his hips, her legs ending up crossed over his buttocks and he had slipped in her open invitation moving slowly inside her. Her hands caressing the curls in his neck and the muscles on his back still kissing him. His arms all around her. His weight pressing her down in his bed.

All of a sudden changing the scene from a lord bedding his harem girl into a woman making love to a man.

When Azziza walking into the Sheiks room in the morning bringing breakfast she had dreaded to find the woman there hurting and bloody. Instead she heart laughter coming from his private bath and found the both of them there. He was washing her hair and she in the meantime was soaping his chest and belly. The old woman's hearth had warmed at the view.

The Sheikh had looked over the head of his woman towards the old lady and had smiled. "Morning my old dove."

"Lord you have just 15 minutes left to have breakfast and dress yourself before the new ambassadors from Germany and Chili come to present themselves."

The Sheikh had sworn something under his breath and dipped both himself and Rosebud in the water to get rid of the soap. Surfacing again he had padded the woman on her backside telling Azziza they could dry her without a hurry but had grabbed a towel and ran off to get himself ready.

When Rosebud and Azziza passed him by a few minutes later he was trying to munch down toast and tea in a record time while putting trousers on.

"Azziza wait! Do not prepare Rosebud again for anal penetration. I have no wish to cause her pain."

She ran back to him and pressed a quick kiss on his cheek and turned to run back to Azziza again when he scooped her up in his arms.

"You can do better little one." Bending over her, a deep kiss followed and then he put her on her feet again padding her on her backside and sending her out with Azziza. "Do not make me be late. I will see you again tonight."

"What was all that? What happened tonight?" the old lady had asked. When she had told her all the old lady had said: "You know he only pleasures his favourite ladies with his mouth."

"But I am not his favorite. I am just his slave."

"Yes girl and who does he want in his bed two nights in a row? Who has he summoned 5 times in a few weeks while he can choose from 30?"

--***--

And now it was her wedding-night and he just slept.

She turned her body towards his and curled around him. That did wake him up but instead of the invasion she expected he pointed towards her side of the bed.

"I brought you a can of preserved apricots in juice. You missed dinner and I thought you might be thirsty or hungry."

She found the jar and a spoon on the bed table and started to eat the juicy and sweet fruits offering him some too. He accepted only one spoonful saying they were hers and their baby's. She ate the whole jar with delight.

While she was enjoying the fruit he suddenly turned towards her and asked: "How can you love me Rosebud? I imprisoned you and raped you for crying out loud. Is this Stockholm syndrome?"

She looked down at him and said: "Do you love me?

A deep growl came from his side of the bed. "You know I do."

"You thought I had planned to kill your family. How come you love me?"

"But woman I know you were innocent."

"Did you fall in love with me before you knew that?"

"I sometimes think I wanted you the moment I saw you at the embassy dance. Your white breast almost spilling from your ball-gown. That imprisoning you here was just a good excuse to have you cream around my cock. But I realised I felt more for you then just the need to be inside you when I went looking for seashells for you. I just liked having you around. I could not imagine you had knowingly participated in the plot seeing how you were in normal life.

You never begged to be released or tried to seduce me into releasing you. You just obeyed me when I demanded your body, climaxing in my arms. I saw you try to learn Arabic the women teaching you, sing in the baths, play with my kids, read my books and one day realized all I wanted was you near me. And then I released you when I had full proof of your innocence in the matter. And I hated myself for releasing you."

She looked down at him and said: "I realize now that letting me go was an act of great love for me. You could have easily continued on as I would have never known that you found the proof."

"But I would have known, Rosebud and I would have hated myself."

"You wonder how it is possible to love you while you had me whipped by Mahmoud and crying here in this bed impaled and taken by you by force? You thought at that time I was a killer and you were very angry and in shock. But after that day you never ever hurt me again. Yes you ordered me to your bed but what you did to me had me like you said climaxing in your arms. As punishment goes it was no punishment to be in this bed. The punishment was that I had no say in my life but that would have been the same when you had locked me in a prison-cell.

I looked at you ruling the country and was impressed by your wisdom. Feeling a strange pride that a man like that wanted me in his bed and not one of the other women in his harem. I liked how you could smile right across the room to me, telling me about the local history, dunking me in the waves at the beach. Like I once told you: had you courted me in a normal way I would have ended up in your arms as well.

That is why I love you. I was in England and it was cold and empty without you. I wanted the man who had forsaken his own pleasures to give me back my freedom."

She suddenly realized her eyes were flooding again. He sat up and wrapped his strong arms all around her. "Please Rosebud forgive me."

She buried her face in the nape of his neck and said: "Just never send me away ever again."

They had just hold on to each other until he had to leave to welcome soldiers back from their track through the desert. He had told her he would make love to her till she was too sore to walk the next day and then both of them had laughed over that promise and the fact that they probably were the only people in the country who had not fucked like rabbits during their wedding night,

--***--

Being awake that early Rosebud had gone to find the two sons and small daughter of the Sheikh and his recently deceased wife. They had shouted from joy seeing their friend again.

"Rosebud they told us you had gone and would not come back."

"Rosebud," said the quiet second son, "I was afraid you were dead like mum."

She had hugged them close

"I was visiting my mum and dad but now I will stay here with you all. And I have a surprise to tell over breakfast."

She had asked them if they liked to have a picknick breakfast with her in the courtyard as all the harem ladies were still sleeping so they would have the whole place to themselves. So armed with pillows, a bench, tea, cookies, watermelon slices and yogurt the four of them and some servants had marched into the courtyard to set up camp.

So she had told them they had a small brother growing in her belly. Big eyed they had taken turns feeling her belly. But then had started to tell her all their big news. The black cat had babies, did she know what the biggest dinosaur was, did she have brothers and sisters at her parents.

This is how Idriss found then when he walked into the harem.

"Idriss" she called motioning him to come and sit with her. "Do you want some tea?"

The big black man had lowered himself on the bench after giving her a big embrace promptly followed by a apology for hugging the wife of his ruler.

The kids were as always a bit overwhelmed by the big harem keeper and as it was getting time for school she send them to their tutor in the quarters of the late queen they still lived in.

"How did you know that the Sheikh married me?" Rosebud asked Idriss. "And where were you? I did not see you anywhere yesterday but the day before you seemed to be boarding a plane."

He had explained he had gone to England to beg her to come back with him to the Sheikh but upon arriving at her parent's house was told Lisbeth had gone looking for the Sheikh already. So the big black man in his Eastern robes had ended up on the couch with her parents watching the news of the Sheikh's marriage while trying her mum's chicken soup before taking the earliest possible flight back to West Tripolitania.

"How did my parents take it?" she asked him, realizing that nowadays she probably could just call them.

"They were emotional," Idriss said. "I think partly because you looked so happy and even for them it was clear how that big grump of our lord loves you. But on the other hand all is very alien for them and not what they would have expected."

At that moment the Sheikh himself arrived back home again. Idriss and Rosebud both rose to their feed acknowledging their lord and master and a bit shyly she asked him if he also would like to have some tea.

He lifted her in his lap as the bench was too small for three grownups and just cuddled her neck when she tried not to spill his tea in her hand.

"So what are my best friends talking about like two gossiping old ladies? " he teased the both of them.

"You!" they grinned back. "No seriously, Idriss had gone to my parents trying to persuade me to come back with him." The Sheikh silently squeezed his best friends hand in a wordless thank you.

"You should have seen that sister of yours!" said Idriss. "She is planning a new press conference at noon announcing her brother in law is royalty. Your mum told me how she scolded you over the Sheikh but now she acts like it was all her plan."

"Please lord let me borrow your phone! I have to call that idiot." Without hesitation the Sheikh handed her his cellphone.

She phoned her sister Elise and told her in no uncertain terms that she best cancelled the whole thing or find some lame story to tell as telling the world her brother-in-law was a billionaire and a ruler of a country would only have her and their parents walk around with a target in their back. For the first time in their lives Elise just obeyed.

"Well my sweet I hope never to see you that angry towards me," her husband grinned.

Then turning seriously asked her if she would feel better if he moved her parents in the quarters of the late queen so they would be close by and protected.

She appreciated the gesture but having to share her husband and their palace not only with 30 harem girls and countless servants but also her parents and visiting sister was a bit too much. And they did not speak the language and were already old. But maybe if they wanted to they could buy them a house nearby so they had a place for themselves if they wanted to come and visit.

He told her that he would ask them what they wanted as he was planning to go and visit them tomorrow as he thought he needed to explain things to them and ask for their blessing. He kissed her neck and stoked her belly and she warmed in his embrace.

Idriss told them he had things to do and left them sitting together holding on to each other.

"I am going to talk to the harem ladies today," the Sheikh had said. "Normally on the evening of Emirate Day I will ask them all who wants to leave the harem to go and study and have a job or to go and marry and have a family. I then providing the funds to do that. I want to do that now some months early. None of them will ever be my wife. Not even a second one. They should know there is no hope there now we are man and wife and if they want children of their own they better go and marry."

He saw her face showing a range of emotions. "What are you thinking my lovely?"

"I was thinking ... that this was their home before I arrived. That they were good to me when I was a prisoner. That for me as a Westerner if feels weird to have to share a husband with a bunch of good looking girls who also share your bed. But their rights are older. And I also saw the benefits. I mean - she flushed - nights of uninterrupted sleep, desire peeked by abstinence, me soon being too heavy to make love to. But I do hate the idea of young virgins being brought to you when I will be old."

He thought she looked terribly adoring with her cheeks flushed and having trouble looking him in the eyes. He tucked one of her copper curls behind her ear kissed her softly on that earlobe.

"Listen Nour al Amra, Light of my Eyes. You are the one I love remember. Let us do it like this. Who wants to stay can stay and share my bed. But no new girls will ever be allowed into this harem as long as you live. And as my official wife you always have the right of the holy night of Thursday. And if ever one of them thinks she might be a bitch towards you you can ask her for me to send her away. But remember before I married you you were already my favorite and Azziza had to beg me sometimes to let your soreness heal.

In a grin white teeth flashing under his black moustache. "You do realize that you are now negotiating with an Arab lord about his harem do you, Mrs Feminist?" cutting of her possible answer by kissing her. He felt her laugh against his lips.

"And as my wife stop calling me Sheikh or my lord or whatever when we are alone. For you I am just Fouad your husband."

--***--

Months later Rosebud woke up in bed in the middle of the night assuming her son had kicked her awake. Fouad was sleeping with his arm around her trying to make her as comfortable as possible heavy as she was with his child. Although for the last few weeks his girls had to do all the sex he still wanted to have her in his bed at night even if it was just to kiss her and stroke her heavy breasts and belly.

She tried to move on her back without waking him up as her back seemed to be killing her.

Moving about she realized the bed was soaked. Had her water broken? Was she somehow bleeding? Panic rose in her throat. Was she not supposed to have contractions? "Fouad please! Fouad! Lord please wake up. I think the baby is coming."

The soldier in him was directly right awake. He moved the sheets off her and checked between her legs. "There is no blood just clean fluid so yes I think your water broke. Stay calm and let me get Azziza and the doctor."

Suddenly in tears she sobbed "And my mum. I want my mum Fouad."

The rest of the day went by in a kind of a dream. Pain was raking her body. The women sent her husband away and took over the whole operation. Her mother walking in the room like someone so out of place. People encouraging her calling her Lisbeth, calling her Rosebud and she did not know anymore who she was Lisbeth or Rosebud. All that mattered was she was having a child.

Then when she thought she could no longer go on Azziza called to her: "He is coming out. Push!" and she heard from between the fog filling her eyes and ears a child's wail and cry. Hands placed a baby in her arms and her heart over flooded. They just moved him away for a few minutes to check his vitals and clean him and wrap him in a blanket and then he was hers again.

Other hands washed her and covered the bed with clean sheets and covered her nakedness and all she could do was look at his little face, his perfect fingers, his beautiful black curls. Her son. She heard someone call the Sheikh and the next moment she saw her husband look down on them with a doting look on his handsome face. She smiled her biggest smile at him and he smiled back before kneeling down at her side.