All Comments on 'Prisoner No More'

by bassbelly

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
pope32767pope32767about 16 years ago
Not too bad

But that line about semantics is just the author showing off. You should remove it.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatabout 12 years ago
I can't believe...

you didn't get more comments on this one. The warmth and passion far over-rode the minor flaws. Well done; and don't despair, for with skill comes recognition. Keep writing.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read****

Just some good reading thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ok

you could of added more of her feelings or ideals. it was mostly about you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My gosh!

Great story. Thank you for the up beat and happy story.

amarlanamarlanover 7 years ago

A "fairy tale" with a happy ending. Just love it.

Elmer100Elmer100about 7 years ago

Yes it's good for some stories to be fairy tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I really hate when a writer gets their, "Number of dates" that a character(s) have had before the screw....like in this sorry story.

abboncabboncover 5 years ago
Really?

I like the story in general, but I find it very hard to believe that he has worked on the farm for two years and has never met Mrs Jeffers or Emma, nor been invited to the house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story. Kinda hard to believe he got ten years for two joints, but then, things were different years ago. In Texas back in the 60’s and 70’s just simple possession of pot was a felony. So tough sentences weren’t unheard of. Emma’s mom and dad seemed to take Emma and Dick’s having sex pretty casually, seemed like they really wanted to get her married off. But all in all, a very good story, very entertaining. Thanks, bassbelly.

woodrangewoodrange4 months ago

nice little fairy tale story, some judges are real pricks, i did 6 months for 6 seeds in the eighties

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous