All Comments on 'Prisoner of Lust Pt. 01'

by MasterErebus

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MasterErebusMasterErebusover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Throat fucking?

I'm sorry, what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I think what the anon meant was that

She would've bit him. That's usually the first instinct of someone getting violated orally and especially for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lol

Good story, the unfinished jail rape was a creative thing. I would read the next part. The "epilogue" was very funny.....I am pretty tired of sorting through all the consenting nonconsent stories myself.

Rogue530Rogue530over 7 years ago
Rethink that

You might want to go back, read the author's note at the beginning, re-read the "optional" ending and think about it for a minute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the optional ending bit

That's hilarious xD loved it. Story was really good too

MasterErebusMasterErebusover 7 years agoAuthor
To everyone commenting on the OPTIONAL EPILOGUE:

Yeah. You're right. I know.

But if I don't tack that on there at the end, Literotica gets all in a huff and takes the story down for not being happy and lighthearted enough. Hence the "optional" canonicity.

I'm just sayin'. Alright, don't mind me, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love you and love this. You have the sexiest stories. Fuck those who get offended. It's called "Non Consent" for a reason. Please don't stop.

SexinatiSexinatiabout 7 years ago
Ahh, the greatest form of satire...

Is gained from reading through your optional endings! :P

I can't believe you cannot get this story through Literotica without it though.

I've seen people saying that they were 'triggered' by these types of stories on similar sites though, and I tend to think that these opinions tend to be full of shit. I mean, I am an actual rape victim here and I don't find your story triggering, or PTSD inducing or whatever, so there is that. If I do get affected, It would be through something else, such as me recalling a memory that I've otherwise 'compartmentalised', not through a bunch of texts or words which are largely harmless.

I'm not going to lie though, when the memories come back though, that just plain fucking sucks. Don't do rape in real-life, people, It fucking sucks, and I think this shit goes without fucking saying, because this is common sense, and I really doubt that MasterErebus is a real-life rapist!

And this is another point. Written rape and real-life rape are very different things. It's like killing in videogames compared to killing in real-life.

Although, Why I am into rape whilst also being a 'rape-ee' is another story, I don't even know why, but I find it hot. I do not find the real-life rape hot because that really, really pisses me off, and is a downright fucked up thing in real-life.

Just my thoughts, anyway, on that particular subject. I mean, I can read about the Nanking massacre or any other really fucked up event in history, And I'm not going to get PTSD over the whole thing because of some 'crappy event' that just so happened when I was like... five years old?

So, really what I am saying is, 'Go forth and conquer'... or in other words, keep doing what you like to do with your writing. I think that It is strange how people who have been through the same shit that I have would probably react less than people who haven't been through what I have. I also hate how people feel inclined to make big opinions about the subject of rape without asking someone who has been through it.

And this whole thing turned into being about rape. Well, I better turn this positive before I get banned, you know, because It's rape, even though I'm a rape-victim, and am possibly on the highest level of those who could possibly speak about such a subject, such is life. (And Hypocrisy)

Optional ending:

Sunshine and rainbows, Lolipops and candy canes, Chocolate chip cookies and world-peace, and people totally not getting raped! :P

MasterErebusMasterErebusabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Everything Sexinati just said

That's gotta be one of my favorite comments so far. Big thanks.

I have the exact same opinion, and it's worth reiterating. Rape in erotica is a cathartic and admittedly kind of fucked-up kink, but it's a kink that exists and has a sensible audience; and like any potentially distasteful subject material in fiction, it's only as harmful as the personality of whoever's reading it. Enjoy responsibly.

Rape in real life is fucking deplorable and makes you one of the scummiest pieces of shit on the planet if you commit it. Do not enjoy. Go to jail. Stay in jail. Rot there.

Also, yes, I can confirm, I'm not a rapist in real life. Pinky swear. Thank you for noticing.

I admit, I have wondered before how those affected by the material in question might view my works - I think if you're going to write this stuff, at least some degree of moral introspection is required - but my conclusion has been, if you don't want to read about what I've clearly stated I'm writing about because it makes you uncomfortable for any reason, then please don't. I don't want to make anyone feel bad, I just want to give them dark tingly feelings in their downstairs parts.

Knowing that you found legitimate enjoyment in my stories does make me feel good, though, won't lie.

So thanks for sharing. This has been me giving your insights a long-winded thumbs up. Tangent over.

SexinatiSexinatiabout 7 years ago
No problem bro!

Thank you MasterErebus for replying.

I just had to say something... I'd had enough of people saying absolute crap that I just had to talk about that particular subject, and on how I felt about it.

Man, real-life can be more depressing than fantasy, even a rape-fantasy!

So take my totally consenting hugs :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you!

I absolutely loved your story. I have lots of non consent fantasies but my fantasies often don't match others enough to get represented in fiction. I love the nonconsent aspect but don't care for intentional violence and humiliation. I can overlook all but the most extreme stories or I wouldn't have any luck finding material to diddle myself to, obviously, but I really love stories where sex is goal of the rapist instead of humiliation. Often the rape itself is just another way to humiliate the victim. I prefer it when the pain and humiliation the victim feels is just an unhappy/unavoidable consequence of the rapist getting what he wants. I really loved the scene with the drunk where all the pain and injury was unintentional. And then when he passed out! The thought of being trapped and penetrated! Hawt!

I have never left a comment on literotica before even though I read it almost every day. That's how much I loved your story.

Alice_NielsenAlice_Nielsenalmost 7 years ago

I rated this story four out of give.

Like The Company Whore, I absolutely loved this story. The only thing that stops me from giving it a four out of five is the ending.

I know this is episodic, but I'd love to see where this goes, and I get a slight feeling of dissatisfaction in seeing the story is still untold. I can only imagine what's next, although if you're like other fantasy non-con authors I've read, I'd wager she's going to get fucked by a werewolf in a future installment.

I'd probably enjoy that. My interests can be outright devious at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous