Prisoner of Lust Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Corporal," said the captain to the other man, then shoved the elven girl forward. "Take this little harlot to the interrogation room and get her set up."

Leara stumbled across the concrete floor and into her arresting officer's hands, which grabbed her roughly by the arms and held her tight, his fingers digging into her tender skin. "Yessir," said the corporal, then glared down at the woman in his hands. "Come along, whore." And with that, he strode past his captain and out of the cell, the elf tripping along in his hold.

She made no protest this time, not to argue her innocence or complain about his rough touch or even beg for mercy. It had gained her nothing so far, and with this man at least, she doubted it ever would. Instead, for the moment, she allowed herself to be manhandled down the corridor, trying all the while not to sob aloud and failing.

***

To be continued...

***

OPTIONAL EPILOGUE

"Oohhh, yes! Fuck me harder, please! Stuff my little elven pussy full, please, oh please!"

The guard grinned as he Leara bounced up and down on his cock on the interrogation room, which, surprise, she actually wanted to go to after all. Good thing this was all just a play and she's actually been enjoying herself this entire time, the depraved little slut, he thought to himself. That makes everything better in hindsight. Otherwise what's happened to her might be questionable and offensive to some.

As he pumped his seed deep into her cock-hungry cunt, she cried aloud in pleasure; and as soon as he was finished cumming, she slipped off his shaft and knelt before him on the floor. "This hard, abusive fucking was just what I needed," the elf purred, then ran a tongue up his cum-slick cock. "Thanks for being a part of helping fulfill my dark fantasies of being victimized repeatedly, which were actually consensual all along, you stud." Then, with long practice, she wrapped her lips around the head of his shaft and slowly lowered her mouth down it.

"No problem, elf," said the guard. "I'm just glad that nobody was really getting hurt at all at any part of the story, and that everyone who's fucked you so far was in on it and it was all just one big consensual game of make-believe. Sure was convincing."

"Mm-hmm," Nialle assented wordlessly around his cock.

"The best part is that nobody has to get offended who doesn't want to," the guard continued, then set to fucking her throat exactly like she had asked him to earlier. And everything was fine, and everyone had a great time, and they all lived happily ever after and only good things happened to anyone forever and ever.

12