Private Compartment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can get yours out too if you like. I mean, seems only fair and we'd like that. Wouldn't we Ann?"

Paul swallowed. This was something else. Ogling was one thing but actually exposing himself to the girl and Bill? And Bill obviously did not mean simply get his penis out but work it as well and probably come. Could he really do it? Expose himself to not one but two people, let them see him wanking and.., and probably see him release his semen. Could he do it?

"Come on, there's not that much time. If you want to."

"I... well, if you don't mind I..."

Ann seemed to pick up on his reticence. "Please. You being so good and all. It must be all squashed and uncomfortable. Come on, let me see."

'Let me see.' - such wonderful words. Paul reached down and unbuttoned. She was watching, Bill was watching. If only they would look away whilst he got himself out.

"Go on."

Paul reached in and pulled. Suddenly there he was, out in the open, Paul Sharpe no less, in a railway compartment with a young couple and with his erection curving up out of his trouser fly.

"Nice."

Nice indeed to have a woman compliment his equipment. It had never happened before - there had been no opportunity. Paul looked down. His penis looked up at him. It not only felt really firm, it was really firm! And he so wanted to touch it. Another lurch of the train and Ann swayed to the left and right. It was too much, Paul's fingers closed around his erection and he began sliding his foreskin up and down.

Wonderful to be wanking not just in the privacy of his own bed and to his own thoughts - or to a magazine - but to real life sex right in front of his eyes. Sight, and indeed, sound: even with the noise of the train's passage he could hear the occasional slap of flesh on flesh or the squelch of penis and... and... Did he dare? Did he now dare take a bit of a closer look? Paul bent his head downwards as his hand worked and looking, upwards between Ann's legs, he could see more than he had ever done before. Stretched wet, pink flesh clasping a latex covered pole as it moved in and out, swinging balls behind and to the front of it all rather unfathomable pinkness. His hand moved on his erection with enthusiasm.

He straightened and looked upwards. Ann was grinning at him, "and that is what little girls are made of!" She said.

The train swept through a tunnel, the outside noise suddenly louder.

"Five minutes to go," Paul knew the line like the back of his hand - the hand currently wanking his penis.

Ann dropped one hand from the luggage rack down to her curls and was very clearly fingering herself. Not only was Paul seeing a girl's bits for the first time but he was seeing a girl masturbating. It was certainly a night for new things! It almost made him come. He gave his erection a rest as he continued to watch.

So nice seeing a girl come and it was so obvious that was what it was. Her fingers furious, her bottom pushing so hard back against Bill, her eyes tight shut and her head thrown back and with her mouth just opening and shutting. Paul's hand went back to his erection and again he almost came.

There was no 'almost' about Bill. He pushed against his girl almost pushing her over and might have done had Ann not opened her eyes and grabbed with her lowered hand for the luggage rack. She stared at Paul and he stared back as her body was jerked forwards repeatedly in response to the thrusts from behind. Wonderful to see a girl being really fucked - her breasts being forced upwards and her sex being thrust at him.

The energetic movement slowed and stopped. The copulation was complete.

"You've not come," said Bill, "come on quickly - if you want to."

Paul certainly did but the train was slowing. There was no real time to think at what he was about to do. He just pulled out his handkerchief, spread it and grabbed his erection. Both Ann and Bill were watching, looking right at his moving hand.

"Go on," said Ann, "let it go. Don't be shy!"

Bill moved backwards from Ann, his drooping cock still covered with a wet and soggy condom, the bulb hanging full with the evidence of his own climax.

"Quickly, just come."

Paul had seen both of them come but not quite like he was going to do. He was not at all sure about really showing that to strangers! But, suddenly, it was all too late to prevent his public ejaculation. A gasp and then his penis was spewing his stuff out and onto his white handkerchief, spurt, spurt, spurt it went. The feeling for Paul absolutely ecstatic, coming as he stared at Ann - and she, and Bill, stared back. Gasping, Paul reached the end of his ejaculation. There was no more to come. There was certainly a lot on the handkerchief!

"That was nice. Well done. Oh, crumbs we need to dress."

The activity was sudden and furious as the train came to a halt. Paul only needed to wrap up his handkerchief, stand and button his coat up and try and obscure the compartment, and his still erect penis, from the platform but the others had so much more to do. Paul, looking back, thought that probably Bill dressed without even removing the condom!

Luckily there was not actually anyone waiting for that particular compartment. Not only might the sight of young people dressing have put them off entering but the rather sweaty warm smell - indeed the scent of sex - that would have greeted them on opening the door might have given them pause as well.

Paul lowered the window as the guard's whistle blew, pulled the handle and stepped out onto the platform and slammed the door shut. "Err, goodnight!" They were still not fully dressed as the train began to move. Paul turned and walked out of the station past the ticket collector.

"Goodnight," he said as he handed over the small piece of cardboard - his return ticket. Paul had never before walked out of the station with his penis hanging out of his trousers albeit hidden by his coat, nor with a soggy, warm, handkerchief in his pocket. It had never occurred to him before to have a wank on a train even when alone in a compartment but that was exactly what he had done - albeit there had most definitely been something to wank about! In the darkness outside the station he unbuttoned his coat and tucked his penis away. It would be in use again he was sure before he went to sleep. What had just happened was more than worth reliving in his mind!

Wednesday evenings had certainly become rather more interesting. He rather hoped he would find himself once more in the same compartment. Bill and Ann really did not seem to have minded his presence. Perhaps he was the least worse option. He kept other people away from the compartment - it made it seem fairly full. Perhaps, even though it seemed unlikely, they actually liked him watching them.

The shear frustration of the Wednesday after was more than a letdown. It was not that Bill and Ann went to a different compartment or were simply not there. They actually joined Paul in his compartment but so did two middle aged ladies, who talked an awful lot and frowned even when Bill and Ann held hands, What they would have said if the couple had done rather more did not bear thinking about. Paul had been so looking forward to watching the couple once again and perhaps being invited by Ann to bring himself out into the open. It was hardly a comfort to think their disappointment would be even greater. A young couple who wanted to be intimate together - apparently their one chance in the week - being denied their opportunity. On the plus side, and it was not much of a credit against the enormous debit, Paul did have a good sleep perhaps lulled into it by the drone of the talking women.

The Wednesday after was rather more of a success. It could have been a disaster. Paul almost found himself watching a disappearing carriage perhaps with Bill and Ann waving out of the window. He only just made it and tumbled in with the train already moving.

"Not brought your friends this week?"

Paul laughed as he settled himself. "No, you both looked so sullen last week. I really felt for you."

"It's our only opportunity, you know. Perhaps when the spring or summer comes we can get out on long walks and find the corner of a field or hide in the woods. But for now..."

Things proceeded very much as before. Paul settled in his corner even getting out his newspaper to pretend to give them some privacy. It was mere pretence as it was somewhat difficult to take any interest in the proceedings in the House of Commons when a young girl was having her brassiere removed or skirt undone just feet away.

"The trouble with these seats is they scratch bare skin," said a naked and erect Bill putting both his and Ann's coats along the seat opposite Paul.

He had not watched them lying naked before, not that there was exactly a great deal of room for two lying lengthways along the seat, there was a strong risk of one or other falling off! It was so pleasant watching their movements, the squashing of Ann's breasts, Bill's hand roaming over her naked bottom and then slipping between her thighs. Their heads were the other end of the compartment from him which meant their feet and importantly their sexual organs were down his way. W hen Ann gradually opened her thighs a little wider, Paul had the most wonderful view of Ann's sex, moreover a sex being opened and played with by Bill's hand. He watched as first one finger and then another was slipped into 'that place.' Inside his trousers his penis was once more straining at the material, not least when Ann's long fingers began stroking the other erection in the compartment. What would it be like to feel another person's fingers on his own penis. Should he unbutton as he did last time - was invited to do last time?

Quietly Paul removed his coat. It really was rather warm in the compartment.

Across the way the erection was getting very close to the pudenda.

"Bill, Durex time," said Ann - clearly a careful girl.

It was a bit of a break in the 'proceedings., Bill got up to fumble in his trouser pocket for the condom. As he'd put his trousers on the luggage rack he clearly found it easiest to stand on the seat and search his pockets rather than bring the trousers down. Ann giggled. Bill did look a little odd. It was not normal to see a man standing naked and, moreover, erect on the seat as the train rattled along. Still, he was not putting his shoes on the seat - just his bare feet! It was rather amusing.

Ann, too, got up, "Would you mind," she leant close to Paul, his eyes dropped to her hanging breasts so close to him, if we changed sides. No don't get up. I'd like your lap as a pillow." She spread out Paul's coat across the seat and lay down on it and put her head in Paul's lap and smiled up at him.

A kindness to him or what? Had she actually become uncomfortable on the other seat? She could easily have swopped herself around so she lay the other way around on the other side; or did she really want a pillow or was it just to feel another man's hardness under her head? She was, of course, lying right on his lap and therefore could miss what she was squashing beneath her head.

It meant, though, when Bill 'climbed aboard' that Paul's view was limited to the back of Paul's head and his rising and falling buttocks - well there were Ann's soft white thighs either side of Bill's buttocks to be fair. But Paul had his eyes closed for most of the time as he felt the back of Ann's head moving and rubbing against his trousers. It was such pleasant stimulation.

This time the pair came even before the five minute tunnel. They were not alone

"Mmmm," sighed Ann after a rest," that was nice. She made to get up and Bill got off her. "You came didn't you?" She was looking at Paul.

He nodded. Paul knew she was aware his hardness under her head had subsided. The steady rocking, rubbing movement of her head had proved enough. He had hoped to last out and perhaps experience again the strange sexuality of ejaculating whilst the girl watched but it was not to be. He had come before they had. It had been wonderful being brought off by Ann's rubbing though he knew there was the most awful squashed mess inside his pants. Hard pressed by Ann's moving head, his semen had forced itself up his tube and with nowhere to go had just poured out in steady warm spurts. Then his increasing flaccidity has been rolled around by Ann's head in the wet warmth so that by the time she stopped moving it had gone 'everywhere.' Were he to open his trousers there would be his little soft penis, even his balls, covered in slippery semen, it would be all in his own dark brown curls and generally it would all have appeared, just as it felt, the most sticky of messes.

Once again he handed his ticket to the man at the station's exit and walked a little uncomfortably back to his lodgings. He had not walked from a station or walked at all like that before. Paul rather hoped there would be enough water for a bath!

It was not to be expected that Bill and Ann would automatically head for his compartment each week and the Wednesday after he saw them pass his window and heard them get in the next compartment. It was a disappointment. All he could do was imagine what they were doing next door. He even got his own penis out, even thought of rather pointlessly taking his own clothes off and just sitting there naked like they were probably doing - well not just sitting but... and that was the point, he was not with them and could not watch. He had a little wank but it just was not the same and so he handed his ticket to the ticket collector in the same fashion as he did every other day of the week - with full balls and a flaccid penis.

The Wednesday after was much better - very much better. They joined him in the compartment.

"Good evening and how are you both?"

"Really well, thank you. For an awful moment we thought there was not a compartment free and then we saw you." Bill's face suddenly fell.

Paul turned, there was someone at the door. It explained Bill's sudden change of mood. "I'm sorry," he said before the man stepped in, "would you awfully mind. I need to have a rather serious and private conversation with these two young people."

"I... yes, of course." The man stepped back and went looking for a different compartment.

"Gosh, thanks," said Bill, "that would have been such a disappointment - and to you too. You like watching, don't you?"

Paul had to admit he did.

"Look, if we have time, you know, afterwards before your station, no, we'll make the time. Ann'll take care of that. Don't you come: rather... wait!"

"What!" It was Ann.

"Go on, he'd like that, you wouldn't mind... I mean with your hand!"

"Um... all right, yes."

Paul was almost trembling, his penis had just grown and was pressing against his trousers. Ann was really going to touch and... He sat in his corner watching the young couple making love. Unusually it was Ann's hands he watched more than her breasts; her long fingers undoing Bill's buttons and extracting his erection and then later roaming over Bill's naked body and holding his back as she bounced up and down his latex covered erection. Her smile at him a delight when she saw he too had undone buttons and exposed himself. Ann made a rather obscene gesture, finger and thumb forming a circle and her hand rising and falling. Paul swallowed, a girl was actually telling him to masturbate! And so he did.

Ann watched Paul's hand for a few moments before returning her attention to Bill. It was his penis, after all, she was riding; his chest she was rubbing her breasts against and his mouth she could kiss.

Paul's hand continued to move. Just so lovely to be able to sit in a warm railway compartment and be free to pleasure oneself whilst watching a copulating couple. Of course better to join in - to join them in their nakedness. To be able to go over to them and perhaps press himself into Ann's back and fondle her breasts as her rhythmic up and down movements on Bill's cock stroked his penis with the smooth skin of her back. It would be lovely to come like that he thought. His hands full of Ann's breasts, his fingers playing with her little hard nipples - things he had never touched - and his erection, squashed twixt the soft skin of her back and his stomach, releasing semen. The sudden warm and wet feeling shared by both, a lovely stickiness between them across back and stomach.

But there had never been any invitation to touch but there was the promise of Ann's fingers - providing she kept to what she had said, that there was time before his station and he did not come too soon! Paul removed his fingers. At least he had control of the third condition!

A sudden change in the noise of the train indicated they were going through the 'five minute tunnel.' Paul began to get worried there would not be time - for him!

"Um... five minutes boys and girls!"

Nice to see Ann's hand drop and watch it moving between her thighs as the couple continued their lovemaking. A bit of extra 'help' he surmised. It was enough to bring his own hand into play again.

Sudden extra hard thrusts from Bill indicated he was coming. It was not clear to Paul whether Ann was doing the same.

"Mmmm,," sighed Bill as he stopped moving," I so needed that. A whole week. Oh I so love you!"

Intimate moments not really for an observer to see and hear. It was as if Paul had been forgotten. And as they started kissing again it seems he had.

"Oh, crumbs!" It was Bill, "I'd forgotten you! Ann, quick, our friend..."

Ann suddenly rising and turning towards him. Naked and so feminine. The moment suddenly there - but was there time?

"Look I think this time you should get dressed before the station. It was a disappointment. Being wanked by a naked Ann was certainly to be preferred but Paul was being eminently practical. Alas, it was going to be the quickest of a quick hand job. It was a pity they had not been quicker. Nice to see Ann's moving body as she dressed, the way her breasts wobbled, the way her buttocks were a little lifted as she pulled on her knickers, the way she wrapped and tied her skirt. Paul's hand worked his penis as he watched the couple. Bill pulling the used Durex from his subsiding penis. Paul thought the way the limp latex had been swinging pendulum like with its 'load' whilst he pulled his socks on was perhaps not the most erotic sight on the planet!

Dressed, Ann plumped herself down right next to him, her thigh and hip to his thigh and hip. The train was slowing, really slowing.

"Is there time?" asked Bill settling down opposite, clearly to watch.

It was a surreal moment. Paul did not forget it. A girl he hardly knew sitting close to him and of course dressed, her boyfriend sitting opposite and yet Paul with his erection sticking up out of his trousers, foreskin back and knob revealed all pink/purple shiny and with a hint of liquid at the apex. Both girl and boy looking at it and the girl's fingers moved towards it.

"Handkerchief?" asked the girl.

"Oh, yes, good point!" Paul handed his neatly folded white handkerchief to Ann. She brushed it lightly over Paul's knob before unfolding it. She giggled when she saw the bounce of his reaction.

"Eager isn't he!"

Ann opened the handkerchief and spread it over his stomach.

"Oh dear, I'm not so sure..."

"Oh, go on Ann," said Bill, "surely it's easy enough."

And then for Paul it happened. Yes, one finger, hooking under his penis, half way down and lifting it up so she could slide the handkerchief under it ready to catch an ejaculation . If anything it gave greater prominence to his erection - a white background.

"Right," said Ann, "this is only the second I've held" and her fingers and thumb closed around it.

Paul sighed. It was lovely. The feel of another person's hand felt so different from his own. And then she began moving her hand, drawing the wrinkled and mobile skin up and over his knob. Paul shook his head. It was so very, very nice.