Private Compartment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that good? Asked Bill.

It was indeed! But it had all been left too late, far too late. The train was really slowing. It was well past the lights of the first few houses and the station could not be far off. Ann's hand had pulled the foreskin right down again and was moving it upwards.

"You'll have to move really quickly," said Bill, "you need to make him come."

The change in motion was sudden. Ann went from virtually 'idle' to going 'like the clappers' just like that: really tugging away at Paul's erection.

But the station lights were upon them, the platform already passing the window and Paul realised it was indeed too late. Far too late. There was the risk, even likelihood, that he would find himself coming, his penis spurting away, to an audience outside the compartment window. A gentlemen or perhaps a gentlemen and a lady peering in to see if the compartment was free and discerning, in shocked disbelief, Paul's exposed and erect penis delivering a quantity of semen onto his handkerchief. The white of the handkerchief would more than draw their eyes to the event.

"No time," sighed Paul as he firmly removed Ann's hand, grabbed at his handkerchief and rose from his seat. He stood up rather quickly, without tucking his erection away so it was still sticking out from his trousers, almost poking Bill, who had been leaning forward to watch what Ann was doing, in the eye.

"Sorry," said Paul as he turned away from the platform and the revealing window whilst he hurriedly buttoned up his overcoat. His actions proved to be just in time. There, outside the window, and peering in was the hypothesised lady and gentleman; indeed Paul did not have to reach to lower the window to open the door. The man's hand was already on the handle and the door was opening. Paul stepped out, conscious of his erection, he could feel the delicate skin of the knob rubbing against the harsh material of the overcoat. He hoped it did not show - or worse, suddenly show itself by poking out between the buttons.

"Thank you," his voice coming out a little hoarsely as he addressed the gentleman, "and thank you," he said turning to look at Ann. He stood on the platform looking at her as the train began moving again. The pause allowed him a certain recovery period. It was difficult to quite take in what had just happened or rather what had almost happened. Turning, he made his way towards the exit and once again Paul walked out past the ticket collector with an only just hidden erection. An erection being sustained both by thoughts and by the gentle rasp of the overcoat material against it. A feeling sufficient to maintain arousal but unlikely to set him off. That had not been the position when he had stepped off the train. There had been a risk and had he hurried out past the ticket collector rather than pausing for a few moments, there had been more than a slight chance he might have found himself handing over his ticket whilst ejaculating inside his overcoat!

He had been so near, so wonderfully near to being worked to a conclusion by the girl; if only she and Bill had finished their love making earlier; if only... but he had undoubtedly made the right decision - it had been a very close call with the lady and gentleman!