Private Compartment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lovely to have Ann at the particular angle, seated and with his erection almost at her eye level. Lovely to be examined, lovely to be fondled, lovely to know at some point in their train ride she would make him come. Ann leaned a little closer to him again and her fingers stroked his balls. Such a delicate touch but so pleasing. Paul looked at her mouth, red lipsticked and a little open, showing white teeth; teeth not quite perfect but the slight overlap of her two upper front teeth was sweet and did not at all detract from what was a pretty face. But it was not the teeth he was really thinking of: he knew some girls, because the men in the office sometimes talked, actually took a penis into their mouths and sucked - even until the man came. He had not seen Ann do that to Bill, perhaps they did not, but the idea of Ann doing that to him - and Bill of course - would be 'such a thing!' His penis bounced with the thought, Waggling away right in front of the seated girl

"Oooh," said Ann, "do that again."

Paul obliged.

"I didn't know... can you do that Bill?"

And Bill made his penis jerk.

Ann giggled as, with hands in her lap, she watched the twin erections before her, jerking up and down without being touched. Two naked men, holding on to the luggage racks to keep their balance and having an erect penis hands free contest to see whose could bounce the most! It was so ridiculous, such a stupid thing to be doing but they laughed and laughed.

Once more Ann reached and this time began to work them properly for a little while. A much more serious thing ending the laughter. Bill winked at Paul. "Not a bad way to pass a railway journey!"

"Or a birthday," replied Paul.

Absolutely perfect to be fondled like that.

All at once Ann stopped her finger movement, looped fingers over both knobs and pulled both erections right down as far as they would go, almost pointing to the floor and then let go. There was a simultaneous 'thwack' against their naked stomachs as the penises rebounded.

"Funny!" exclaimed Ann and she did it again.

'Thwack!'

"A girl can have a lot of fun with these." She looked at Bill, "shall we?"

It was a cue, Paul felt, to step back and let the lovers have space. He sat and watched. No pretence of getting his newspaper out and reading. What a scene if he had. Naked boy and partially clothed girl sitting whilst cuddling and kissing whilst another man sat naked with his newspaper open and spread in front of him; the newspaper hiding both head and torso, but doing nothing to hide the erection poking up before it.

Nice to watch Bill's hands on Ann's breasts; so nice to imagine himself doing the same; even nicer to watch Bill's hands removing Ann's skirt and knickers. Once more a sight of her wonderful patch of blond curls - more than enough to keep him fully erect and interested, not least when, sitting not quite opposite he could watch Bill's fingers playing between Ann's open legs.

Inevitably things moved towards intercourse. There was whisperings and they both stood up and then Ann knelt on the seat presenting her bottom to Bill. Holding for support with one hand on a luggage rack Bill came up behind her. The insertion made the more obvious by the initial ritual sheathing of the penis in latex. The moment of entry was perfectly obvious to Paul. Ann was somewhat turned towards Paul and he saw the widening of eyes as the penis went in. So nice to see Ann's hanging breasts swinging as Bill and she began to work together. Paul could not resist stroking himself as he watched, even with Ann watching.

"Come and sit with me," she said, " and I'll try and do that."

Simply wonderful to stand and walk with pointing erection towards the copulating couple and sit right next to her. All the sexual movement, all the naked flesh beside him. So exciting to see and so tempting to touch.

Delightfully Ann was able to use just the one hand to hold herself up and bring the other hand to bear on him. Her hand clasped once more, just like the week before, only it was her right hand this time stroking him. Paul just lay back in his seat and let his penis be worked. There he was, actually sexually involved with a copulating couple. He could have reached out and held swinging breasts: indeed, could have reached out and actually touched Ann's blond curls, even let his fingers go further to touch her soft wetness and felt the moving connection between man and woman.

But without permission he did not touch. Wonderful to be played with as the couple fucked. Paul sat back with hands resting either side of him as Ann worked him with steady up and down strokes. He liked the way she was watching his penis, watching what she was doing, looking at it. He saw her tongue poke out and lick her red lipsticked lips. Was she perhaps thinking about what it would be like to suck? The thought and the feelings! He was about to come. Paul knew it. His penis was close to showering his stomach when the train lurched and Ann's hand left his penis as she grabbed at the seat for support.

"Oh Bill, oh Bill, yes, yes!"

Topping, absolutely topping, to see a girl coming. Ann's pretty face screwed up, her gasps and her open mouth even with a little bit of saliva slipping down her chin. It was not something you saw every day!

Paul waited. He was in no hurry. The five minute tunnel had not yet been reached. His penis was primed to go but would now need some more work and he was sure Ann would do that.

Ann opened her eyes and smiled at him, "Bill does that rather well for me, you know!"

Paul saw her waggle her hips. "Still hard, Bill? Haven't you come?"

The train rattled through the tunnel. "Five minutes," said Paul.

"You two boys better come then!"

Ann's head began jerking again as Bill recommenced his thrusting, Ann's breasts swinging as she lifted her hand once more and began to work Paul. Steady, rhythmical strokes. Paul was sure they would not stop until they caused a result. He settled back, though not with eyes closed, it was great to watch the moving hand upon himself. So good to just to lean back in the seat and let himself be brought to ejaculation. Steady, steady, hand work, up and down, up and down, the foreskin sliding so regularly.

Paul gasped, "err, yes..."

Ann's hand speeded, and with clenched teeth and almost closed, screwed up eyes Paul watched for, and most definitely felt, the first spurt of his semen erupt from his penis and splash high on his chest. "Uff!"

"And again," she said, somewhat unnecessarily!

And Paul did, as Ann's fingers moved quickly but evenly on his penis, again and again until there was no more to come. Her hand slowed and she let go.

"You men are funny," she said, "what you do!"

And behind her, really pushing hard against her, her boyfriend was very clearly doing the self same funny thing, albeit spurting into latex and most definitely not a wet vagina. The pushing upon Ann slowed and all were at rest.

Three naked persons in the compartment. One sitting rather covered in his own ejaculate, another kneeling along a seat with the intimate connection of the third made between her legs. Three persons realising the train was beginning to slow.

"Time to get dressed," exclaimed Bill pulling himself out of Ann and standing.

Paul's face cracked into a smile. Bill did look rather ridiculous standing there with a half erect penis and a condom hanging wetly from it. The semen in the bulb acting like a pendulum, it was swinging, it really was!

"And time to get a little, um, tidied up," said Ann, "where's that handkerchief, Paul?"

Paul reached and found his trouser pocket and was more than delighted when Ann took the freshly laundered handkerchief from him and did the 'clearing up.'

Dressing was just a little hurried. No time to put on his tie. Indeed Paul was still doing his shoe laces up as the train came to a halt. He stood pulling on his coat as the compartment door was opened by the self same gentlemen of a few weeks before.

"Goodnight!" He said turning to Ann and Bill before grabbing his birthday fork and stepping out of the door.

Paul turned back and saw Ann picking something off the seat, something white. Paul realised he had forgotten his handkerchief. There it was all scrumpled into a ball and rather wet in places. He saw Ann quickly open and drop it into her handbag and shake her head at him.

The door closed and Paul wondered what the gentlemen and lady would make of it all. Certainly she had a frown on her face. Could she smell the recent sexual activity? But how could there possibly have been any, she would be thinking, two men and one girl. Surely not!

The train began to move and Paul watched it steam off into the distance, the red oil lamp at its back fading, before turning and leaving the station. He smiled to himself. What an experience and how odd to think that pretty girl was now a mile away, no doubt sitting there sweetly and demurely, whilst still warm in her handbag was his very own ejaculation - yes Paul Sharpe's semen - an ejaculation brought about by her own slender fingers!

Paul walked out past the ticket collector swinging his fork in the best of moods. His birthday and 'Wank Wednesday' had been really good!

12