Private Compartment Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wonderful to feel so excited, wonderful to be asked, wonderful just to be touching the material and as for undoing buttons... too good to be true!

One button, two buttons and with the third the pyjama top was undone. White pyjamas with blue piping hanging open, the swell and divide of Ann's breasts so visible.

"May I?"

"Of course."

And through the now open pyjama top Paul reached and held both of Ann's sizeable breasts. So soft, so full - so heavy, actually - and with nipples hard in the palms of his hands. Paul was sure it meant the woman was excited. As he touched there was a sharp intake of breath and her eyes closed. Deep breathing and closed eyes from Ann as he manipulated. So good to know his touch was giving her pleasure.

All of a sudden she dropped. A woman of fifty can move a lot easier than a man of seventy or so. Ann just dropped to her knees pulling her breasts from his grasp. Her mouth engulfed the knob of his penis. It was all part of the same fluid movement, her mouth had just opened and absorbed it on the way down. One moment his penis feeling so good and so full - the next, even better! She was sucking, really sucking and her hand was squeezing, really feeling him.

Paul stared down at himself as Ann's lips pulled off him with a popping sound and her tongue came out and just licked away as if he was an ice cream.

"Fuck Paul - you are so hard! Mmmmm." Her mouth had slipped over him again and she took him an awfully long way in.

It was not simply her pleasing him, he was sure, it looked very like lust and desire to him. Her mouth was going up and down on him in very much a simulacrum of intercourse - vagina on penis.

"Paul!" She exhaled for emphasis. I could just do this 'til you came. Would so love it. I'm so worked up, I could... come on, let's join Bill, he'll be wondering where we are, what we're up to... well he won't really!"

She stood up, reached and pulled him - by his erection - across the landing to the best guest room.

"Oh," she paused. "You haven't finished undressing me."

Paul was more than happy to undo the button holding the pyjama bottoms up. Fingers of one hand just in the waist band, half an inch or so - but symbolically so significant, being actually inside the clothing next to her sex - and with the fingers of the other hand slipping the button through the hole. Unrestrained, down the loose blue trousers slipped revealing her curls. They were just so there in front of him, inches from his straining (and it certainly was) erection. Ann turned bringing her bottom into view - and into proximity with his penis - letting him pull the pyjama top away from her. Naked she walked into the bedroom leaving Paul staring at her slightly wobbling behind. Being Paul he bent and picked up the pyjamas bottoms. Ann's warm discarded clothing in his hands. Perhaps any other man might have just left the pyjamas scattered on the landing but he was naturally tidy!

Paul stepped through the half open door.

"Hallo, ready for it, I see!" Bill was lying on the double bed.

Ann had turned again and was waiting for him. "Isn't he! Not bad at all. Quite the erection of a young man."

She reached and bounced it a little on her fingers for her husband to see.

"How'd you know about these young men, Ann!"

"Ha! I have my thoughts. I see you looking at the young girls. Well, perhaps I look at the young men."

"You'll have to tell us, Paul and me, about these thoughts. It'd be therapeutic!"

"They're private thoughts. You wouldn't want to know."

Such happy banter between the couple. So lovely to be part of it. Paul was quite overcome

"Good to see you Paul, good to see you looking so well tonight. So chirpy! And wet... what's my wife been doing I wonder!"

So strange. Not just to have a woman's hand on his penis - the first time in thirty years - but for her husband to be there naked and watching her hand move, gently sliding Paul's foreskin to and fro.

"Paul's as firm as I remember but look at this." Her hand moved and stroked his pubic hair. "It's so white, just like wool - soft wool! Pretty isn't it!"

More gentle stroking and then for a second time Ann dropped downwards and her mouth engulfed him. It was so deliberately done for Bill to see, done from the side so he could see; done so there was no doubt at all what she was doing; her head bobbed up and down.

Paul had done things together with the couple before - of course he had - Bill had seen Ann sucking him - and more - but even so he felt self conscious to have Bill watching him and watching her fellate him. It was lovely though - wet, warm and moving!

Bill was smiling at him, nodding to him in an encouraging way at what his wife was doing - very much making eye contact with him. But Bill's penis was just lying there across his thigh. Paul was surprised. He would have thought the sight of Ann on her knees sucking his penis would have been enough stimulation. Had the roles been reversed and it was he lying on the bed and Bill being sucked then there was no question what his penis would have done!

Another very audible 'pop' as Ann pulled away - very much pulled away as she was still sucking hard. She turned towards Bill and got up on the bed, turning her head she ran her tongue across her lips before opening her mouth. It was a reminder to Paul of just where his penis had so recently been and a promise to Bill of what was to come.

Paul swallowed. Not only did her licking tongue make him go weak at the knees but so did the way she was now crawling across the bed. Her bottom was deliberately raised, her hips waggled in an exaggerated fashion as she moved: the way women can waggle their hips - a sexual signal, a tease or an invitation. Moreover he could see her pudenda. It was open and revealed, pink and framed by golden curls. It looked wet. It looked warm, slippery and wet. Paul could feel his animal lust, his desire just to sink his erection into that place and thrust. Her bottom crack was open - there were no secrets from his gaze.

Was it an invitation to get up on the bed behind her and sink himself in as she sucked her husband? Indeed to take her in the way of the animals. Despite his urgent desire he did not move. Paul did not like to presume. He would wait to be asked. It was, after all, wonderful enough just to stand and watch naked Ann, see her big breasts sway and take in the delight - the promised delights - of her swollen and open sex. It was really happening. The unbelievable thing he had so desired. He was about to touch her body intimately, perhaps have sexual intercourse, certainly be brought to a climax by Ann in one way or another - whether by hand, in her mouth or inside her vagina. He would be foolish to hurry the experience.

"Come on, old man, what are you waiting for? She wants to be fucked you know. She can't speak 'cos she's got her mouth full, but I know. She's been talking about it since the swimming pool, since you showed off. Go on, touch her, Ann won't bite - you know that!"

It was the invitation! Paul reached. It was difficult to believe but he actually had his hand on Ann's naked bottom. Just stroking the smooth skin, just touching her. He did not hurry, he knew enough about women to know that was not usually wanted. He stroked buttocks with finger tips before moving up her back. To Paul it was wonder enough to be able to touch the vertebrae of her back.

But it was not that long before he got up onto the bed. Seeing his erection in close proximity to Ann's bottom was pure joy. He leant forward a little, just a touch, his penis just touching. With his hands he reached forward and under her to her chest. Rather than his hands closing on Ann's breasts they closed on the knuckles of Bill's hands. Bill was already manipulating.

"Sorry, old man. Here!"

Amazing! He felt his hands being taken and Bill actually placing them upon Ann's breasts, pushing his wife's big, hanging breasts into the palms of his hands. They, of course, felt so good - big, soft and weighty. Paul was cupping them just like a brassiere and loving it. He could so easily have moved forward and with just a push inserted himself inside the woman but he did not hurry. Knowing how much women liked their breasts fondled he was going to do things properly for her. He was aware Bill was watching his hands, perhaps taking a vicarious pleasure in seeing another man stroke his wife's breasts, indeed seeing another man pull on her nipples!

And there were not just Ann's breasts to feel. Before long Paul moved one hand, his right hand, back and down between her legs to where it had looked so wet. It did not only look wet it was wet - that so different thing women do, that so exciting feel of soft, lubricated, warm wetness. His fingers stroked, his fingers moved, his fingers explored. Everything as he so remembered, the sexual parts of a woman - a very particular woman.

Of course his fingers entered her body - several of them, what was more - of course they found her button and of course they played for a time. Paul was sure he was doing the right thing, felt it in the movements of her body not that she said a word: she was sucking Bill's cock after all. And Bill's wink at him suggested all was right for him as well.

Finally Paul moved, lining himself up for sexual intercourse. And then a thought. He glanced at the bedside cabinets to see if a packet was waiting.

"Come on, on old man, stick it in. Fuck her."

It came to Paul that probably lying on the bed as he was Bill could see everything. Could see his wife's wonderfully hairy mons and his erection below pointing toward the junction of her legs, indeed would see his balls hanging ready to do their thing. Indeed, their thing...

"Um," it did slightly spoil the flow, it did rather interrupt things, "shouldn't I put something on, um have you a packet of..."

"Paul! Not as young as we were, you know. We don't really bother now. A bit late for all that!" It was Bill again. "No need for the old rubber johnnies any more. Nick was the last for us and he's all of twenty!"

"Well, if you're sure."

"Hated the things anyway."

"Yes, I remember."

"I suppose you do!"

It was the moment, like it had been all those years before when he had pushed himself into the pregnant Ann. She had been on her hands and knees then because of her pregnancy. Bill had gone off to work and it had been just the two of them. Bill's semen had been present. He remembered that. A sort of strange reminder, a presence, making it very clear he was a third person in a sexual relationship - it was not just Ann and him. Not at all. It was the same now. Bill was there, sexually joined to his wife, her mouth holding his penis, it was within her body as his was about to be as well. It had been the other way around a few times he recalled. Bill taking his wife as she sucked Paul.

Paul nosed in, feeling warmth and wetness on his knob and then he pushed. Such an easy thing, no real resistance but in just a little movement he moved from petting to sexual intercourse. It was just his swollen knob within Ann's vagina - but it was in. The sexual connection was made. He slid forward.

Bill winked again. Clearly he could see much of what was happening. And then his face changed and he made what were clearly pre-ejaculatory noises. He was no longer looking at Bill but towards his wife, almost certainly down at her connection with Paul. It came to Paul that his penetration had been the catalyst to set Bill off, he had found the sight exciting. Always obliging Paul began stroking with enthusiasm - in, out, in, out. He could feel his balls swinging to and fro with his movement. It felt fantastic but he so hoped the sight - the intimate details of sexual intercourse were pleasing to Bill in his orgasm and to Ann, too, for that matter!

So strange watching Bill's face as he came. It was a look he so remembered from the railway compartment of younger days.

In and out, in and out, to and fro, to and fro.

"Please, Paul, don't come 'til I do. Stay hard, stay big in me. Your fingers - oh, yes there, very much there!"

She had known. Must have known how close he was to coming. Paul held himself still but totally within the woman.

Lovely to reach under and slide his fingers through the thicket of her mons, so thick with hair and so plump beneath, and into the divide and down, to touch and stroke her little button and feel just how wet she was all around that sensitive little organ. Paul would like to have buried his face in her sex, lapped at her soft skin, felt the curly hair damp with her lubrication but it was so obvious she just wanted him there inside her. He moved his fingers slightly further and felt his own balls hanging there. They were wet with Ann's lubrication, but he could not touch his penis. It was completely within her body.

Paul's fingers played.

"I'm nearly, nearly. Oh Paul, come on, fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

And there was Bill next to her kneeling on the bed, his penis hanging limp and dripping semen, saying, "Go on, fill her, really fill her!"

Paul went at it. Inexperienced, maybe, but he did not make the mistake of pulling too far back and coming out! He did it right. Push, push, push. Slap, slap, slap went his tummy against Ann's bottom. He had been told to go and it and go at it he was. No holding back. A man engaged in the biological imperative of insemination. Penis sliding in a warm, wet, sheath being stimulated into the ejaculation of semen. And then it came - spurt, spurt, spurt as he deposited his semen inside her body. The feeling so intense, so ecstatic, yet it was the simple pleasure in knowing it was Ann, not just any woman, he was doing the act with which was so important to Paul. To him it was very personal. It was not simply sex. Not simply sex at all.

It was also a simultaneous orgasm.

12