All Comments on 'Private Dancer'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really don't know why anyone would write such a shit story unless you were actually trying to show that attorneys are total assholes. You succeeded if so!

A_BierceA_Bierce10 months ago

Skillfully written (no surprise there). Complex characters (lots of surprises there). Another thoughtful, engaging story by one of the top writers hereabouts.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Who's really the more pathetic one in this story, the husband or the lawyer? 5 stars for a well told story about a bunch of losers. Only Janice comes out of this looking half way decent. She does what she has to do for her sister's sake but in the end will probably be the one who has the most wretched life out of all of them. Hopefully when Polly grows up she'll stick tight with her older sis, because she sure owes her.

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

Helluva story. Read a long time ago. Seems to me, MC is the one who needs therapy

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As they say, what a tangled web they weave. The loves and losses of the highs and lows of society. That wife has some serious mental health issues. She knows it and won't deal with it, more power to her. She has a husband and two lovers, way to go! Three different lives, one day she will implode.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not a fan of the twist but it was unique and as such should be respected. 5 stars!

chasbo38chasbo383 months ago

Totally unexpected ending. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Well written. Abby not worth the effort.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.

SIMILAR Stories