All Comments on 'Private Dancer'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
H0tstuffH0tstuffalmost 7 years ago
Great work

This is a fantastic story with JLH. Love the theme of the TV show, wish this could be a real show. That threesome at the end was a nice bonus after the dancing scene.

cr110cr110almost 7 years ago
That was awesome

I loved every minute of reading this. I would hope that you turn this into a possible series, it has the potential but I can understand if you dont. Great stuff, Jennifer Love is hardly ever written about anymore so thank you for this treat.

total_eclipsetotal_eclipsealmost 7 years ago
I agree,

Great story! In many ways i like it much more than Silver Screen Express (thanks for the Rihanna story btw) because Silver Screen Express is more like simple porn. The woman gets into the car ... a little bit of conversation ... than the driver says: Hey, wanna fuck? ... And they do it.

I prefer stories like this one and Big Booty Bitches because they have a certain amount of backstory and plot before the action starts. :) Like the other comment i hope this will become a series. I'm sure that Larry will find a lot of other clients who's career needs a little push.

Possible suspects include:

Kim Catrall, Claire Forlani, Lindsay Lohan, Vanessa Hudgens, Sharon Stone, Heather Locklear, Tara Reid, Mira Sorvino, Kati Holmes, Teri Hatcher, etc etc ...

I think i mentioned a few of these ladies before but who cares as long as it keeps your fantasy running, lol.

Greetings from Germany, t.e.

StarStarBabyStarStarBabyalmost 7 years ago

Wow, I loved this story so much. I can totally picture Jennifer Love Hewitt on a TV show like this and you channeled all of her sexy seductiveness perfectly. I got a good laugh out of the part with Pablo and the dick pics.

knutinknutinalmost 7 years ago
JLH

There can never be to many Jennifer Love Hewitt stories!

Hope you find more possibilities to use JLH in your story-lines!

Keep the stories coming.

80024446653784878002444665378487almost 7 years ago
Terrific

This story is so great. I wish this could really be the comeback of JLH's career. You did a fantastic job really capturing her in a seductive light. Really liked the idea you used of her being in the mindset of her character, that was neat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best

One of the best Jennifer Love Hewitt stories I've read on here. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
longtime reader

Big fan of your work. I think this is your best story so far. I love the consistency with the theme. The part where Jennifer tells Ryan that she likes big ones, and later on you used that same reference when it came to the other guy.

Very cool theme with the TV show rebuilding her career. It's a believable story with a great realistic setting. I especially loved how Jennifer gets into her character's mind set and used that to influence herself, that was really hot. Cheers, thanks for a lovely story.

knutinknutinover 6 years ago
MORE?

Wouldn't mind if Jennifer rewarded Pablo with a little 1 on 1 time to get better acquainted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This

This is what I wish the Client List would've been. More than anything, I can see JLH pulling a show off like this. Thank you for this story as a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fantastic story. Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PAWG

Phat Ass White Girl, Jennifer Love is the definition of that. I wanna see more stories of her twerking and working that ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Wow, this was awesome. Very detailed story to the point this was quite realistic. I like others truly miss seeing JLH on TV, and this would be a show that would make all of us happy. Loved the lap dance scene and the threesome. I really liked how Jennifer put herself in the role of her character here and went the extra mile.

next_level_next_level_over 5 years ago
Amazing story

JLH is back on TV now. I wish she was doing the show you wrote out here instead. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

please write more JLH

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...