Private Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd tied Papa Pawnbroker to a chunk of pavement because, aside from being efficacious, it looked like Mob work. The coppers bought it. She'd hired me to keep up appearances: where oh where had dear daddy gone? Didn't matter to me. Twisted old son of a bitch had it coming, for my money. So many guys have no idea what a woman will do once her back is up.

Now her back was up against my office wall, her long legs wrapped around my hips, her expensive wool suit missing in action, and my prick ramming up inside her. I was chuckling at the idea of the accountant next door hearing the thumping and screams as she stiffened and gasped, then shuddered and began to squirm on my shaft, grinding her hips and pulling me deeper into her with her legs. She quivered and slurped at my tongue as I shot my hot load into her. I could hear the rain letting up.

"Baby, you're good," I said. "You're very good."

But I was still going to send her a bill.

12