Private, Don't Look Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers

With little notice, I could feel my muscles contract, forcing the flow of cum through my body and spurting out of my cock and into her mouth. "I'm cumming!" I screamed. "Oh, Fuck! OH FUCK!!!"

The initial spurt of my jism hitting the roof or her mouth shocked Erica, but she kept her lips wrapped tightly around my cock and allowed me to shoot my semen into her mouth. Her hand slowed, but continued a more gentle pumping action, as it to draw out of me all the cum that she could.

"Oh my fucking god. That feels incredible." I had spurted five loads into her mouth.

Slowly she withdrew her mouth and then staring at the camera, she opened her mouth wide displaying my load of cum on her tongue. And then she swallowed it all and licked her lips. My cock twitched again at the erotic sight and more cum dribbled out. She quick licked this additional cum off my cock.

Holding the camera off to the side but still pointed at Erica's face, I cupped my hand under her chin and drew her up towards me and we kissed. It was my way of saying 'thank you' for a fabulous blow job. Then I reached down and grabbed her by the hips and drew her up onto my lap. She sat sidesaddle on my lap and we kissed and cuddled for quite some time.

Eventually Erica said she had to leave and return to campus. "Kim will be waiting to see our video." She got dressed while I pulled my shorts back up. Then I walked her to the door, we hugged and kissed some more.

"I will see you and Kim on Saturday for dinner." I said as she left.

++++++

After I arrived home Friday evening I checked Kim's online Drive account, and navigated directly to the 'Private / Don't Look' sub-folder. I was pleased to see that a new video had been left for me to view. I immediately launched the player to view it. Kim and Erica were sitting on their bed in their apartment dressed in oversized t-shirts. I couldn't see if either of them wore anything else. The both had smiles on their faces, almost giddy expressions.

Both girls spoke, one after the other, as if speaking as one mind and one voice.

"We are so looking forward to being with you on Saturday Charlie."

"We're bringing movies to watch with you,"

"and pizza,"

"and beer,"

"We hope you are ready for some fun."

And then both girls blew me a kiss as the video ended. They knew how to keep me aroused and ready.

++++++

Usually Sunday was my housecleaning day. However, since Erica and Kim were coming Saturday, and hinting they may spend the night, I chose to clean house Saturday morning which included clean sheets on the bed and clean towels in the bathrooms. And since they were bringing dinner, pizza and beer, I didn't even need to shop for groceries. Knowing that the girls intended to watch movies, I rearranged the seating in my television area so that the sofa faced the TV and placed the armchairs one on each end of the sofa, angled towards the TV. A long coffee table was in front of the sofa but could also serve the two armchairs. About an hour before the girls were to arrive, I took a shower and then put on a knit polo shirt and Khaki shorts. This time I wore boxer briefs underneath.

About six-thirty that evening the girls arrived. Erica wore a light-weight breezy sundress which was quite short and displayed her long legs. Kim wore a short flirty skirt and a white tight-fitting t-shirt which clearly showed her ample bosom. They flowed into my house and came straight back to my kitchen. Kim carried two cold six-packs of beer, and Erica carried a backpack. They each gave me a hug and a kiss and then dealt with the items they carried into the house.

"Pizza delivery will be here soon." Said Kim and she put the beer into the refrigerator, pulling out three bottles, one for each of us. Erica went straight for the television area with her backpack from which she pulled her tablet and a wireless TV dongle that she plugged into the HDMI port on the side of my TV. I popped the caps off the three bottles of beer and then handed one bottle back to Kim. She and I went into the television area and I handed another beer to Erica. She took a sip, set the beer on the coffee table, and then flopped down on one end of the sofa with her tablet in hand. It appeared to me that she was configuring the connection between her tablet and the TV.

The doorbell rang. "Pizza's here!" squealed Kim, "I'll get it" as she rushed towards the front door. I could hear her talking with the delivery person and then she walked back into the television area with two pizza boxes. "One is a supreme with all the toppings and the other is an all meat special. " She set the two boxes down on the coffee table. I brought a stack of paper napkins from the kitchen and put those on the table as well.

Kim sat at the other end of the sofa from Erica and asked, "What shall we watch?"

Erica turned towards me as I took a seat in one of the side chairs. "Charlie, what type of porn do you like? Straight sex? Lesbian action? Group sex? Maybe some bondage?"

I was floored! I had assumed we would be watching 'chic flicks' or romantic comedies. "You're not serious, are you?" I replied looking back and forth between Erica and Kim for their reactions. Kim had taken a slice of pizza and was eating it.

Erica had cued up a porn video site on her tablet, which was now displayed on my large screen TV. "Kim and I like the lesbian vids, but more recently we have begun to watch the 3-ways with one male. It really gets us in the mood to have sex." She half turned on the sofa, drawing up a leg underneath herself which caused her legs to spread open. Her short dress barely covered her private parts. She took a slice of pizza and began to eat it. She appeared so calm and matter-of-fact about watching porn videos in front of me. I took it that they often watched porn together and thought nothing of watching porn with me.

Kim set her half eaten slice of pizza on a napkin and took a swig of her beer. "I suppose we never told you about our usual Saturday suppers. We often watch porn videos, drink beer, eat pizza, and eat each other." As she finished that last statement she leaned over toward Erica, raised up Erica's skirt which revealed that Erica was not wearing any panties, and then planted her face between Erica's legs, her tongue working on her lover's slit.

'Damn!' I thought. 'These girls are always horny.'

Erica had started a porn video on her tablet which was now projected onto my large flat-screen TV. It was two lesbians making out and removing each other's clothes while a male companion sat over to the side watching them and stroking his cock. Erica set her tablet down and was eating a slice of pizza as Kim continued to lick her pussy.

"Kim, have we seen this one before?" Erica asked.

Kim raised her head and turned to look at the television, her face glistening with Erica's juices.

"Yeah, we've seen it. But it is fucking hot and Charlie may want to see this one." Kim then sat up and resumed eating her pizza as if this was just the normal thing to do. I decided to go with the flow. I had to stand as I reached over to take another slice of pizza. This allowed me to adjust my swelling cock in my shorts. I could see that Erica noticed my situation and smiled knowingly.

For the next fifteen minutes we sat and ate pizza, drank beer, and watched porn videos. Kim and Erica kept up a running commentary on the video, what they thought was hot and erotic, and what they thought was silly. I also noticed that both hiked up their skirts and were playing with themselves or with each other. Neither of them was wearing panties. What naughty girls. As the action heated up in the video, the girls became more engaged with each other, kissing and fondling each other. I found myself ignoring the television and watching the girls. The live action was much better than any video.

Having my fill of pizza, I needed another beer. As I stood and walked to the kitchen I asked out loud, "Anyone else want another beer?" I was not surprised that the only response was the sounds of passion on the sofa. As I returned to the television area, I could see that the girls had changed position. Kim was turned sideways on the sofa, lying back with one leg up on the back of the sofa and her other leg hanging down onto the floor. Her top and bra were on the floor. Erica was on her knees between Kim's legs with her face buried in Kim's crotch. I walked behind Erica and flipped her dress up over her waist, exposing her bare bottom and glistening lips. She was obviously very aroused. My hand slide over the soft curves of her ass and then into the crack between her cheeks. She wiggled her ass, as a sign of approval. My fingers found her wet, swollen lips which I gently rubbed for a moment before sliding two fingers deep within her wanting cunt. She moaned as she kept licking Kim's pussy. I could smell sex from both girls.

Erica apparently knew how to get Kim off. Kim was moaning louder and louder. Her hand was on the back of Erica's head and she pressed her firmly against her own sex. Kim was squirming, and gasping for air, a sheen of sweat was appearing on her neck. Soon her orgasm erupted. She screamed, she thrashed about on the sofa as Erica held her firmly and kept her tongue working inside Kim's pussy. Finally Kim couldn't take any more stimulation on her clit and shoved Erica away. Erica sat up on her knees and smiled at her accomplishment. Kim lay there panting for air as her orgasm slowly subsided.

"I need something to drink." Said Kim and she stood on wobbly legs and moved towards the kitchen.

Erica turned to face me. She had this look of a huntress that just found her next prey. As she shifted position she pulled her summer dress up over her head and tossed it behind the sofa. As I suspected, she was not wearing a bra and was now totally naked. She sat on the edge of the sofa, leaned back and spread her legs wide open. Her cunt was swollen and glistening wet.

"Fuck me Charlie. Fuck me hard." She commanded me. Her eyes were full of desire.

I stood and quickly stripped naked.

I got on my knees on the floor in front of her. My hard cock bobbed up and down. I moved forward and brought my cock head to her entrance. She was so wet, and so hot. As my cock slid inside her, it felt like an electric current was going through my body, as if I had just plugged into a power outlet. She wrapped her legs around my ass and locked me into place. I could piston some into her, but the strokes were short and deep. I leaned forward into her and we kissed. Just as my cock was locked into her, my lips were locked onto her lips, our tongues wrestling back and forth between our mouths. The sex was tight and intense.

I then felt Kim plop down on the sofa next to us. She had lost her skirt and was now naked as well. She was drinking a beer and watching us with a smile on her face. As I continued my short, deep thrusts into Erica's cunt, Kim reached over and began to play with Erica's nipple which elicited a moan from Erica. I turned my head to face Kim and she leaned over and kissed me. Our tongues soon met and we continued a slow, soft gentle kiss while my cock continued to glide in and out of Kim. We broke our kiss and then Kim began kissing Erica while still pinching and twisting her nipple.

I leaned back into an upright kneeling position and grabbed Erica's hips giving me more leverage to fuck her. Erica loosened her leg lock on me and I began to thrust much harder into her. My strokes were longer, faster, deeper.

Kim broke her kiss from Erica and turned her head to face me. "Don't cum in her cunt." she ordered me. "You owe me a load of your cum in my mouth. Remember whatever you give one of us, you must likewise give the other."

Kim was obviously referring back to my Wednesday night blowjob from Erica, which I recorded on Erica's phone, and which obviously had been viewed by Kim.

I continued my thrusting into Erica's wet pussy. It felt heavenly around my cock and I hoped to continue this for quite a while. Erica was obviously enjoying my activities.

"So you watched our video?" I asked Kim. I hoped that trying to conduct a conversation would help keep my own orgasm as bay.

"That was so fucking hot!" she replied, "Erica and I have experienced some amazing sex with each other, but now you have added a whole new dimension to the sexual frontier to be explored. We think we want to keep you around." Kim spoke with a twinkle in her eyes, along with a look a lust. I made a mental note to remember that last line about them keeping me around.

I reached out with both hands and cupped Erica's breasts. Then I began pinching her nipples between my fingers. Obviously my actions were pushing her towards her orgasm as she was panting and thrusting her hips back at me as I thrust my cock hard and deep within her.

"Let's push her over the edge, but don't cum in her. Pull out and let me have that cock and your cream." Kim instructed as she moved her head closer to my cock. She also began fingering Eric's clit with a finger, just above my cock sliding in and out. Erica was now very wet and my cock thrusting in and out made a lot of squishy noises. The smell of sex filled the room. Erica and I were both breathing hard. Sweat began to shine on her flesh and mine.

Erica began muttering between short quick breaths, "Don't stop. I am almost there. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Don't stop. Harder! Harder!"

Erica appeared insatiable. I pinched her nipples hard and gave both a firm twist as I plunged my cock faster, harder, and deeper into her juicy little pussy. Kim had lowered her head and was now able to lick Erica's clit. In a sudden violent explosion Erica's orgasm erupted. She screamed as her body bucked below us. I plunged in two more quick thrusts and then pulled my cock out of her pussy and plunged it straight into Kim's awaiting mouth. The moment her lips locked around my rod, it exploded in her mouth. It was my turn to scream as my orgasm ripped through my body. My whole body froze in a locked position as my cock throbbed and shot load after load of my hot, sticky cum into Kim's mouth.

As my orgasm subsided, and my cock stopped spurting into Kim's mouth, I leaned back and sat on my heals, watching the two girls.

"Share with me, lover." Erica spoke to Kim. Kim knew exactly what was meant and leaned over, just above Erica's open mouth, and let my cum slide out of her mouth and into Erica's.

"Oh my fucking God!" I muttered. At that erotic sight, my cock twitched and dribbled some more cum down upon my thigh. I then grabbed my beer from the coffee table and took a long swig. My mouth was parched from the heavy breathing during the hot sex. I continued to watch the two ladies as they locked lips and engaged in a long French kiss, swapping my cum back and forth. I had heard about snowballing and cum swapping and seen it in porn videos, but this was my first live experience of it happening, and with my own cum.

As Kim and Erica continued their after sex kissing and cuddling, I felt a bit out of place. I stood up on wobbly legs, collected the empty beer bottles and returned them to the kitchen. Then I returned to the TV area with three fresh cold beers, two of which I placed on the coffee table near the girls. I sat on the side chair with a fresh beer and another slice of pizza and watched with some interest the interactions of Erica and Kim. I remembered what Kim had said about keeping me around and wondered what the future held for the three of us.

After making out a while longer the girls disengaged from one another and sat up side by side on the sofa. They joined me in the beer and another slice of pizza. Each of us had expended some amount of energy through the hot sex and needed food and drink.

This combination of pizza, beer, porn, and sex felt very surreal, but both girls acted as if this was completely normal, and even normal to be doing with me. 'Fucking amazing' I thought to myself.

"So, you two do this every Saturday night?" I asked.

"Well, not exactly like this."

"A third person, and one with a cock, is new and different and very pleasurable."

"Having sex with two lovers at the same time is much more intense, emotionally and physically."

"Not so romantic as making slow sweet tender love, but definitely an amazing experience."

"A mind blowing experience." Erica added and both nodded their heads in agreement.

"So where do we go from here?" I wanted to learn more about their long-term intentions for our new relationship.

"We go to the bedroom?" replied Kim playfully, more as a statement than as a question.

With that both girls rose, each took hold of one of my arms, and they escorted me down the hall to my bedroom. Obviously they had not yet had their limit of mind blowing sex.

Once in my bedroom we together pulled down the covers on the bed leaving only a sheet and the pillows. Plenty of space for three to play. I laid down on one side of the bed and the two girls climbed on the other side, initially kneeling on the bed and sitting back on their heels. Kim and Erica resumed their kissing and caressing of each other's body. I had not fully recovered from the strenuous activities in the TV area, so I was content to just watch for now. It was obvious to them that I was watching, possibly feeding my erotic voyeuristic needs. So they proceeded to put on a lesbian sex show for me, possibly with the intent of getting me aroused. My cock was only a 4 on the 1-to-10 scale of hardness, and both the girls could see that.

As I watched, they kissed and touched each other, running their fingers through the other's hair, down the neck, onto the shoulders. They lightly touched each other's breasts and pinched nipples. Eventually each moved a hand further south and between the other's thighs which both had spread open.

"Are you getting wet for us?" asked Erica with a soft sultry voice as she slid a finger over Kim's swollen pussy lips. Not waiting for an answer she kissed Kim who responded with a purr, loud enough that I could hear.

Kim was also fingering Erica's wet slit which elicited moans of pleasure from her. "And how about you, Lover?" asked Kim in reply to Erica. "Are you getting ready for my fingers, maybe my mouth, or maybe Charlie's cock?" She looked at me and smiled.

Kim kept control of the moment by pushing two fingers deeper within Erica's very wet pussy and then pulling them out and raising them to her nose to inhale the aroma.

"Oh baby. You smell divine. I bet you taste fabulous." she said as she slid her fingers, wet with Erica's juices, into her own mouth and moaned.

"Oh my God!" I whispered, trying to hide my response. However, my cock visibly twitched as it jumped from a soft 4 to a firm 8 on that 1-to-10 hardness scale, something that was noticed by both the girls.

Erica quickly shoved two fingers deep into Kim's pussy and then pulled them out. She held her wet fingers up as she thought about what to do next. Quickly an idea came to her, her eyes flashed, a sly smile appeared, and she spoke, "Maybe we should let Charlie decide who has the sweetest pussy?" and she shoved her fingers covered in the sexual essence of Kim's pussy under my nose.

Upon the first whiff of that fragrant aroma, my cock went hard as a metal rod, much to the obvious delight of both girls. I sucked her fingers into my mouth to taste Kim's honey and I moaned in ecstasy. I was playing into their game. They had me. And they knew it.

"Fucking sweet." I said. "Very tasty." Then I looked at Kim and then down to her fingers which were again fingering Erica's slit. She immediately knew what I wanted and scooped a wet load of Erica's honey onto her fingers and offered them to me.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers