Private, Don't Look Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,094 Followers

I inhaled the aroma just as a wine connoisseur approaches a new wine, paused to study the aroma, and then I took the tasty fingers into my mouth.

"Mmmm. Equally as good." I wasn't going to say one was better, and offend the other. Actually both were incredibly tasty, probably the best pussies I had ever had. And I had tasted many different pussies in my life.

My cock was now hard as a rock, which was obviously the intended result of their performance for me. They knew I was on to their game, but it didn't really matter as they had achieved their goal. We were all going to win.

I wasn't sure what came next, other than I presumed that I would soon be fucking one or the other of the nymphomaniacs. I had begun to realize that both of them were highly sexed and being with them, even just on the weekends, would result in a lot of sex. I was looking forward to the pleasure and to the challenge of keeping up with these two nymphos.

It didn't appear that they has a specific plan at this point, so I took some initiative. I rolled onto my back in the middle of the bed, my cock pointing straight up.

"I need more taste samples, directly from the source, to determine which pussy is sweetest." I said out loud while facing the ceiling. I wasn't speaking to either of them specifically.

We all knew my real motive, but no one was going to argue. "One of you can sit on my face, letting me taste your honey and the other can wait, maybe while sitting on my cock." This was way to corny, but I wasn't being graded on my originality at this moment.

The two nymphomaniacs looked briefly at each other and had some sort of special, unspoken communication, and then swiftly moved into position. Erica swung a leg over my head and quickly lowered her pussy onto my waiting mouth. Almost immediately I could feel a hand holding my cock pointing straight up as Kim lowered herself down upon my rod, burying it completely inside her tunnel of love. I was in heaven.

I must admit that Erica's pussy is one of the most delectable things I have ever had my mouth on. Soft, wet folds of flesh and a juice that has great texture and fantastic taste. I pulled her lips into my mouth and rolled them between my lips and tongue. Then I dove my tongue deep inside her and swished it around her inner walls. Eventually my mouth came up to her clit which I slowly and softly sucked upon. She was rocking, almost bouncing on my face and I was trying to respond to her gyrations. Her pussy was flowing fluids which were running into my mouth and also down over my cheeks and neck. My face was becoming a mess. And I loved it.

At the same time Kim was riding my cock in a heavenly way. I am sure that I would have reached orgasm real quickly except that I was somewhat distracted by Erica's cunt plastered on my face. I did begin thrusting my hips to meet Kim's bounces on my cock.

I was also aware that Kim and Erica were facing each other, kissing each other and probably fondling each other's tits and nipples. I could hear them moaning and saying things like "More, more", "Yeah baby, harder, harder.", and "Isn't Charlie so much fucking fun?" I was proud that they though so highly of my abilities in bed.

Soon we were all bouncing, thrusting, grunting, and gasping for breath. I was sure we were all headed for a huge collective orgasm. I kept trying to ratchet up the intensity level of all our activities. It appeared to be working as soon I was hearing things like, "Oh my God, Oh my God.", "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me!", and soon, "I'm going to cum!"

Our orgasms all hit at the same time. At one instant several things changed. Kim's vagina started spasming around my cock. Erica's pussy started contracting on my tongue and her fluids flowed even harder, practically flooding my mouth. My cock, being squeezed by Kim's cunt exploded inside her. Both girls screamed as they hit orgasm and I could feel as their orgasms ripped through their bodies. They both kept bouncing on me, Kim on my cock and Erica on my tongue as if to pull more pleasure out of my body.

Erica's pussy had already gushed over my face, soaking me in her fluids. Likewise I could feel my cum, five good loads, leaking out of Kim's pussy along with copious amounts of her own sex fluids. What a mess we collectively were making. And everyone loved it.

Eventually both girls dismounted me, falling off to different sides. They both snuggled up close to me. I fell asleep with an arm around each girl, their heads resting on my shoulders. A bit later I was vaguely aware that someone pulled the covers up off the floor and over our bodies. And someone turned off the lights. I had the best sleep of my life that night.

++++++

I awoke about seven in the morning, alone in my bed, and the aroma of fresh brewed coffee filled the air. I got up, put on a t-shirt and shorts and stumbled down the hall towards the kitchen. Erica and Kim were at the dining table, dressed in the same dress shirts of mine they wore the previous evening. It appeared they wore nothing else. They were drinking coffee and talking.

"Grab some coffee and join us." Erica said to me.

As coffee is my usual start to each morning, I was eager to comply. I poured a large mug and sat at the end of the table, a girl on each side of me.

"I don't know about you two, but I had a fantastic time last night. I am hoping we will do this again." I went out on a limb and expressed my opinion first. "May I ask what you are talking about this morning?" I was still curious about our situation.

Erica looked at Kim, who looked back at Erica and nodded her head.

"Charlie, can I ask if you are seeing anyone? Do you have a girlfriend?" Erica asked softly and very politely. Obviously they wanted to engage in a serious conversation.

"No. Lynn and I broke up a while back and I haven't dated or slept with anyone since." Then I quickly added with a grin, "Or at least not until last night." Both girls appeared pleased with my response.

"Charlie, Kim and I also had a fabulous time and we wanted to know whether you would like to make last night a regular thing, like our Sunday night dinners?" Again, Erica was very soft and polite. Erica's face had a blank expression with just a hint of a smile. I quickly glanced at Kim's face and she appeared more excited.

I was excited about the possibility of our three-some sex being a regular thing, but I was concerned that this evolved so quickly, after only two hook-ups. I felt myself stepping back into my big-brother role.

"Isn't this a bit quick to be talking about an ongoing arrangement? Sure it would be great to make love with both of you on a regular basis, but are we ready for this?" I wanted to have a positive attitude, but also appear to be the sensible adult. I hoped I didn't just blow the whole thing.

"Erica and I have talked, and planned this seduction of you for a long time. We spoke of just doing a one-time fantasy fling, but also considered the options should we want to do it again. That first time was a fantastic experience. Far beyond what we had even considered. And while the sex was fucking great, the very emotional experience of making love to two lovers at once was almost better and totally unexpected. So we then planned the pizza, beer, porn, and sex as a follow-up to see how compatible you were with us. Again, you were beyond our highest expectations. Erica and I are certain we want you to be a permanent part of our life in a loving, sexual way."

Erica joined in, "Will you have us as your girls? Can we come stay here each weekend with you?"

I wanted to leap at the offer and say 'Yes', but I had to know more about what they were considering.

"So you two want to come out here every Saturday night and fuck my brains out?" I said as sarcastically as I could. "What if one of you wants to come out on Wednesday night and have a one-on-one on the side? What are the rules?"

They appeared ready for the question and Erica spoke first, "We have already discussed that. If it is agreeable to you, Charlie, we propose the following; Just as Kim and I will continue to be lovers one-on-one, it would be unfair to not allow you to have relations with either of us one-on-one. We would like to insist that there be no secrets and that we all know about all such encounters."

"And," Kim added, "we still want equal treatment for each of us. We need for your love to be balanced between the two of us, or it will upset the cart, so to speak."

I was dumbfounded. I had to make sure my jaw did not drop so far as to hit the table. "So you want to come stay with me every Saturday night for pizza, beer, porn, and sex?"

"No silly. We don't have to have pizza and beer EVERY week." replied Kim with a smile and a wink.

"And all I have to do is agree to love both of you in equal amounts? And what about Sunday mornings? And when do we start?" I was probably being a bit too eager at this point, but as they had this all planned out, who was I to argue with such an arrangement?

"Sunday mornings start right now." Erica announced as she stood, grabbed my arm with one hand and Kim's arm with her other hand and we rushed back down the hallway to my bedroom.

to be continued

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,094 Followers