All Comments on 'Private, Don't Look Ch. 10'

by Inspirinious

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 8 years ago
Please do go on with it!

There's many ways it can go and the three of them can enjoy others as well. Thanks.

jcruzjcruzabout 8 years ago
enjoyed the read

enjoyed the story and will keep you bookmarked to check in from time to time and see if you have anymore tails to tell,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Continue

You can't stop now. They need to have kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Great story from start to finish. I'm happy with the inclusion of Joe, that made for some hot scenes. But I'm also very satisfied with the ending, and Joe not remaining in the group. Looking forward to your next series, or the extension of this one.

InspiriniousInspiriniousabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm taking a short break to recharge by creative energy.

I do have some thoughts for more of this story, maybe a new house with "special" features. Or possibly a temporary addition of another female to the activities. I intentionally included in Ch. 9 a reference to Sarah who had a hand in the activities later in that chapter.

And I have been working on a totally different story. However as this is a fluid story concept, I'm keeping it under wraps for now.

I hope to have something new posted in a month or so.

Thanks again for all the support and feedback.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 8 years ago
Excellent series!

I really enjoyed these characters and hope to see

them back in a sequel. Good job, Inspirinious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Screw the critics

Wonderful story

Please keep writing it!

La_TortueLa_Tortueover 6 years ago
Brilliant

An excellent story from beginning to end. Developing relationships, raw sex, gentle lovemaking, experimentation in both sex and partnerships. All heading towards a truly loving ending.

Don't worry about the detractors, this your story and it must follow the path that you have determined for it. If they want something different then they should go and write their own stories, although it always easier to moan than to make.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

While I believe it took a wrong turn with Joe and how Joe was always taking Kim off to another room.. you righted the story in this chapter and I do hope you continue it.

The issue of children will be an interesting one, as 3 people can't legally be the parents of the same or multiple children.. so it would be Charlie and Kim and Charlie and Erica and Kim and Erica but legally there's no way for them to all be the parents of each child.. so there is another inequality.. especially for Charlie if Erica and Kim have a child together either adoption or Charlie is just the donor in that scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kudos

A great read. I love long stories with interesting twists. Joe was a distraction. I could feel the love between the central characters because of their long time friendship. I hope to see further adventures of this trio.....

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
excellent!!!

looking forward to the continuing saga loved it

AJava469AJava469over 4 years ago
GREAT story!!

i was worried with Joe in the mix, but this is a great series and story line. Please continue some day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love the story

I love the way you built story and how you can show how just sex and turn it into something pure yes it's not conventional love but it's love all the same if you decide to add more to the story please send me a message warblaze21@gmail.com

Rapier875Rapier875over 3 years ago
Just amazing !

Undoubtedly one of the best stories I have ever read in the 4 years or more I've been reading on here.

The characters were great, not too happy when Joe arrived, but his departure was for the best.

I hope you write a sequel, you have the ability to tell a very hot story.

Rapier

victorianstiffvictorianstiffover 3 years ago
Round of applause 👏👏👏👏👏

It was great!!! Thank you for sharing with us. All the best..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a very enjoyable story. Thank you for your ideas and effort. Your talent is greatly appreciated. Erotic stories with truly loving, caring characters are definitely my favorites.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Very enjoyable storey, I like the way it ended and would love to read a sequel. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

WargamerWargamer10 months ago

I too hated a couple of the paths you took but l stuck with it and you removed Joe painlessly and brought the three back together.

I hope one day you write again about these three and what they did going into the future l

Now you are a 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent love story. Feels like it is time to take a peek back into their lives and see evolution of their relationship. And the new house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInspirinious@Inspirinious
I am a lover, a photographer, a writer, a computer geek. I'm just here for some safe, sexy, naughty fun. I enjoy reading and writing erotic fantasies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES