Private, Don't Look Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found Erica in the kitchen and joined her for some water. Then we grabbed a couple of beers and sat on the sofa.

"That was not exactly what I expected." Erica said to me. "I now know I could never do that. Never want to do that."

"How so? Why?" I asked her. It appeared that she was shaken by watching the DP that Joe and I gave to Kim. I was attempting to console Erica, which also felt a bit strange as she was not actually a part of the event.

"That was just so physical. Just naked sex with no love whatsoever." Erica spoke slowly, trying to explain her feelings. "I am discovering that I want sex, but only with a strong amount of love."

"I too realized that was raw sex, void of love. Not my first preference either." I said. "I think Kim likes it both ways. Sometimes she really wants sex with all the love you or I can give her. And sometimes she just wants a good hard fucking. Today was one of those days."

"I think Kim and I are growing apart." Erica admitted as a tear came to her eye. "I don't want to lose her, or lose you. I am really happy with what the three of us share."

"I have concerns about how Joe fits in with our group." I said. "I know bringing him in was my idea, and I am beginning to think that was a mistake."

Erica snuggled in next to me on the sofa and I held her tight, trying to reassure her that I loved her and would try to make things right. After a while I got up and led Erica to the guest bedroom where we slept together that night.

Sunday the early morning light awoke us. Erica and I made sweet gentle love which felt so good. However I could tell that she was still bothered by things.

"What is wrong, Lover?" I asked her softly.

"I miss making love to Kim this way." Erica replied. "You know I love you. Maybe I am being selfish, but I enjoy making love to each of you. I want both of you in my life."

"We will work to make things better." I try to reassure her. I would have to think about how we could deal with Joe, especially if Kim wanted Joe to continue being her boy-toy occasionally.

We got up and found some clothes to wear. In the kitchen we made coffee and then sat on the sofa enjoying the morning. A bit later we heard loud noises from the main bedroom, Kim was again screaming while in the throes of an intense orgasm with Joe. Erica and I looked at each other and smiled wistfully. Somehow we would make this work out.

+++++

It was about an hour later that Joe and Kim finally came out of the bedroom and joined us in the kitchen for coffee. Both had showered and put on fresh clothes. Joe appeared somewhat upbeat, Kim not so much.

"I have a couple of announcements." Joe said to the rest of us. as we stood around the kitchen island. Kim was next to Joe, and Erica was between Kim and myself.

"I've told Kim part of what I have to say, but she hasn't heard all of my plans." Joe continued. "For that I wanted to share with all of you."

He turned towards me as he continued speaking. "Charlie, you have been my best friend for many years. We've never had any secrets, but I haven't been totally forthcoming with you recently."

Joe paused and took and deep breath. "Yesterday I quit the firm. I have accepted a job on the West Coast which I think is an excellent opportunity for me. I'm moving out there within two weeks."

We were all stunned. We stood in silence and looked at each other. I was having real difficulty reading Kim's expression. She appeared both confused and upset.

"But that is not all of it." Joe continued. He turned towards Kim and took her hands in his hands. "Kim, I want you to come with me. I want us to be together. Forever."

Joe took another deep breath and dropped to a knee. Looking up into Kim's eyes he asked, "Kim, will you marry me?"

Now we were all really stunned. I glanced at Erica and she had a look of panic. Then I realized that Kim had the same expression.

Kim shook loose from Joe's hands and stepped away from Joe and over next to Erica. She wrapped an arm around Erica's waist and pulled her lover close.

"Joe. I thought you understood that I don't love you." Kim spoke clearly in a forceful tone. "Yes, I love the sex. But that's all there is. You're a great fuck buddy on Saturday night. But I don't love you. I told you when we first met that my true love is, and always will be, Erica. If I marry anyone, if will be her, not you."

Kim paused and then continued in a firm, but now a more caring voice. "No Joe, I will not marry you. And no, I will not move away with you. I'm sorry. I thought you understood."

For a moment I felt sorry for Joe. He had just been firmly rejected in front of his closest friends. He must have felt humiliated. He slowly stood up, obviously stunned by Kim's forceful rejection.

"I just thought..." Joe's voice trailed away as he left the thought incomplete. He shook his head and just walked out of our home.

We wouldn't see Joe again.

+++++

When Joe left, the three of us were still stunned by the recent events. Kim turned to Erica and they embraced and kissed.

"You know that I loved you first, and will always love you more than anyone else." Kim said to Erica.

"I always have loved you more than anything or anyone." Erica replied.

The emotions overtook both of them. Tears of joy and love streamed down their cheeks. They kiss and hugged and shared loving, intimate thoughts.

Then they both reached out to me and pulled me into a 3-way group hug. Each kissed me very passionately and held me close. I don't remember every feeling so completely loved in my life. My body was tingling in exhilaration.

I don't remember how we got there, but the three of us ended up naked together in our bed. We spent hours there together that day, but never had any sexual intercourse, or even any sexual contact. We hugged and kissed and shared our deepest thoughts about how we loved one another, and how we loved the special bond the three of us had together. While we seldom mentioned Joe by name, we discussed how things went wrong, even with the best of intentions. We appeared to be focused on what each of us considered the best things in our lives, and how we wanted to love and support each other. There was a feeling of euphoria that enveloped the three of us. We each knew that we had just entered a major new phase of our lives together.

I looked at my sister and lover, Kim, and our shared lover Erica. My heart swelled with the love for both, knowing that they likely loved each other even more than I could possibly love either of them. And I was very fine with that. I had always known from the start that they were lovers and I never wanted anything, or anyone to separate them.

"I think you two should get married." I told Erica and Kim. "Times, and the law, have changed. It is now possible for you two to get married. You should do that."

The two girls looked at me, then at each other, and back to me as they once again spoke together as one mind.

"If you had said that a year ago or so, we might have done that." Kim said as she held my hand.

"But we cannot do that now." Erica continued their thought as she took my other hand. "That might build a wall between the two of us and you."

"And we cannot allow that to happen. Not now." Kim said.

"We love you as much as we love each other."

"Now more than ever, we will not do with one, what we cannot do with the other."

"Our love, and any marriage, must be equally shared by all."

They finally stopped talking and a silence fell over us.

Now it was my turn to cry tears of joy and love.

+++++

By late in the afternoon, we were each getting hungry. Together we went to the kitchen and made a simple dinner. Soon we were seated at the table enjoying our meal and a bottle of our finest wine.

"Charlie." Kim was addressing me. "Some time back you mentioned selling this house and building a new house. I think that if we do that together, we can create something special that we all are a part of and something that will bind us even closer together. I want to offer some of my inheritance to our new home, as a gift from Erica and me."

Erica quickly jumped in. "Love, you don't have to cover for me. I too have some money that I want to contribute. I think it will be wonderful if we all contribute financially to our new home."

Kim and I were both surprised by Erica's revelation that she also had some amount of money.

"Where did that come from?" Kim asked.

"My parents and grandparents started a college trust fund for me the year I was born." Erica explained. "I grew up knowing that my college expenses would be covered, but not fully knowing how much there was. Turns out it was a considerable amount of money, and by attending a public college, I spent less than half of the funds on the past five years of college. When I graduated, the rest of the trust was released to me. My parents know that we have a very unconventional lifestyle. But they also know that I am very happy and very much loved. I told them some time ago that there might be plans for the three of us to build a new house and that I wanted to be fully invested financially as an equal. They have given me their blessings to spend the money on our new family home."

The rest of our dinner we discussed ideas for our new home and what features it needed to have, especially for three lovers. We even discussed the possibility of having children, how they would be raised, and how we would all live in one home.

Our dreams for our futures together appeared endless.

+++++

We soon realized that the time had flown past. It was nearly midnight. We had spent all day discussing our future together. And we had consumed nearly three bottles of wine.

After a quick shower together, and putting fresh sheets on the bed, we climbed into bed and into each other's arms. I watched with love in my heart as Kim and Erica made sweet gentle love to each other, often in a "69" position, and shared a fabulous orgasm together. I cuddled with them in the afterglow of that love making experience.

Then the two girls made love to me in my favorite position; on my back with one mounted on my hard cock and the other mounted on my face, as they kissed each other. They rode me for what seemed like a glorious eternity and we all came together in a super emotional orgasm. Afterward, Kim licked my cum out of Erica's pussy while Erica sucked my spent cock clean. We then shared many loving kisses of our combined love fluids. The experience was so erotic and, at the same time, so full of love.

And we fell asleep in each other's arms, dreaming of the wonderful life we would have together with our lovers.

The End (for now)

+++++

Author's Closing Note: I have thought about and worked on this story for more than a year. I know it is rough in spots, and some readers have disagreed with the paths the story took. But I tried to be faithful to the story that has been in my head for all this time.

The story is finished for now. But I leave it in a place where I can pick up the story of these three characters and continue on into the next phase of their lives together. All I can say is maybe I will, or maybe I won't. I will have to see if the right inspiration comes to me.

Thanks to all that have read my story, and special thanks to all that have provided comments and/or voted for this story.

12