Private Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not waiting and not needing an invite and with her eyes fixed on my parted legs Jean knelt on to the water bed and lifting my body from the mattress with one hand I felt her delicate lips kiss deeply into my excited open pussy. Pulling the gusset of my wet panties aside I could hear Jean's excitement as she was sighing to me while feeling her tongue deeply lick into my inners. Resting her head on my left leg I encircled my right one around her body and holding her neck I pulled her close to me as her mouth eat at my inners sending feelings to my brain that I had never experienced before. I was as wide open as I could possibly be as I pushed down onto her tongue. Her lips were inside me, her tongue licking at areas no one had been before. I was pulling her in deeper to me as each movement from Jean now produced a cry of pleasure from me that increased by the second. I held her face on me so that I could experience an orgasm so intense bearing my hips down on to her knowing she wouldn't mind.

My orgasm was so natural, so easy; as my wetness must have covered her face imbedded deep inside me still. Was sure she’d have stayed there forever, my thighs and legs had her locked tightly. I eventually released my grip on her and relaxed back onto the bed. However Jean carried on as I felt her tongue pick out my clitoris and made the muscles in my body tighten as it lightly ran over every nerve end time and time again.

Still dressed in her white silk blouse and long grey skirt I beckoned her towards me, pulling at her skirt she soon took the hint that I wanted to give as good as I was receiving. Without her tongue leaving my excited swollen clitoris she turned her body around and without needing to ask permission lifted a knee over my body and with me lifting her skirt up I was soon looking at the most desirable labia I had ever seen. Her tanned bum cheeks were so tight and firm as I ran my hands over them, almost tempting me to give them a gentle slap.

All the time Jean's tongue was still hitting that spot that although wouldn't get me off again it did however keep making me miss a breath or two. Looking at her sex lips suddenly had me feeling ashamed of mine, the tightness of them were like a neatly formed slit with no extra baggage that two kids and a lot of abuse had formed on me over the past thirty years or so.

Completely shaved like me and as soon as I pulled her hips down onto me they parted and as I deliberately licked the whole length of her opening I was aware that she had been exciting herself for a while alone. Her musky aroma was evident as my tongue licked into her each time I could feel her body react to me. Widening her legs still further and with help from my hands I was able to open her up wide and unlike Jean needing to search for my clitoris, hers was so prominent that brushing my tongue over it had Jean squirming with pleasure above me.

She was putting me on another planet between my open legs and I knew that Jean was willing me to please her more, each time my tongue reached her excited clitoris however produced a sigh of pleasure from her and she would stop licking on me. This carried on and on, like a game really Jean and I knew what was going on. She took me to new heights and each time my tongue explored her eager clitoris it stopped her in her tracks as she gave out a welcoming sigh. Knowing she wanted more I carried on faster and faster as leaving me alone she was suddenly swivelling her hips above me. Her breathing alone was telling me she was approaching her orgasm.

Her long nails dug deeply into my legs, her body was as spread open as far as it could possibly be above me. She screamed out my name and my tongue was motionless as Jean enjoyed it alone, gyrating her hips on it as her orgasm noisily filled the room.

Being there many times myself before she also loved it and slowing herself down she came slowly back to reality. Moving her body away from mine she laid out on her waterbed, our previous activities were still causing waves as we both laid quietly thinking over our next move.

"Do you want a man Pat?" Jean said in an exciting way.

It was almost four in the morning, I had Jean all over my hands and face and my lower half was sending out aromas that would have had us followed by every wild animal in town if we dared walk out of the hotel in this situation. Although satisfied sexually I was never one to say no to anything that sounded exciting though, so agreeing we got up from the bed and without either of us allowed to look in a mirror we made our way out of the suite.

That same lift and for the first time I looked into a mirror and I looked how I felt and it was exciting. Jean's aroma and her juices had matted my hair as I tried to quickly comb it through before we got to the ground floor. Not having succeeded however it didn't really matter. Jean hadn't even bothered trying as we walked merrily arm in arm through the quiet hotel lobby.

Out into the refreshing fresh air Jean knew exactly where to go and guided me along the main street for a while until she pulled me off into a dimly lit alleyway. It was the dead of night and all that could be heard were our heels cluttering along making each footstep seem to magnify the noise we were making. Suddenly Jean stopped at an unlit door and banged on it with her hand, moments later this big heavy door opened up and a guy the size of the door was facing us.

“Madame Celina, how lovely to see you.” His smile a mile wide as leaving me she hugged this giant and kissed his cheeks as I instantly thought that his nose had picked up my scent as that same smile was also aimed directly at me. "This is Pat, Pat, Tiny." Jean or Celina said as Tiny put his arms on my shoulders and gently pulled me to him and also kissed my cheeks. He probably knew what Jean or Celina as I later found out she was called in that club tasted like and knowing that he probably also knew where my face had been all night.

"Is Sam in love?" Jean asked.

"Yes, he always is Celina, it's a big night down there tonight, some tourist's from America have joined in, go down. Pat, please be careful of the stairs." He told me in a concerned way. Jean went first and the stairs were more of a ladder as I gingerly held on to them following Jean down.

Wolf whistles filled the air knowing who was on there way down, but Jean still had her sober grey skirt on and when I followed in a silly twelve inch leather then the whistles turned to cheers. We were made most welcome though, a very dimly lit place with the only real lighting around a table where seven or eight men were playing cards.

Before we had time to say our hello's a Champagne cork popped and I was given a glass of a much welcoming cool drink. Jean seemed to know most of the men there, going around the table and pecking each ones cheek then introducing them to me. Something special for Sam as she held him close and they kissed lovingly for ages.

“This is Pat Sam, Sam, Pat," She said introducing us. Wow Sam was something else a tanned hunk and later I found out was a personal trainer to not only Jean, but a lot of celebrities as well. We kissed, not a peck, but a kiss and my knees buckled as he took my breath away. Holding me just that extra second I knew there was something exciting there and leaving him reluctantly I stared into Jean's eyes as mine were telling her my thoughts of him.

The two Americans were also introduced to us, they were nice guys here for a holiday, but looked as if they were depressed probably having lost their return ticket home.

Slapping his thigh one asked me to bring him luck and invited me to sit with him. Not knowing the sport I agreed and sat discreetly on his knee. Showing me his cards he asked me, just a gesture really, these two or those three as he pointed to them? Knowing those two were a pair I gestured to get rid of the other three. He did and was dealt three new cards that stayed on the table as even I was dying to have a look at.

He didn't, and backed more and more money on his hand. I was watching hundreds of pounds go into the middle and my man was staying with them even though we hadn't seen the three cards on the table yet.

Suddenly someone put a lot of money in and two others packed in their hands, I had my arms rooted around this guy and his hands were toying with my thigh's as he had a peek at the other cards. I only saw two and they was the same suit and my excitement was unfortunately broadcasted to all as the last guy packed his hand straightaway making us the winners.

Saying nothing, me neither, he took four £50 notes and looking at me he stuffed them down my bra. The next game he packed his cards early and it was Jean that I then supported. She was sitting with Sam but lost him his money again. Suddenly her mobile phone rang and looking a little concerned told me she needed to leave.

Explaining to me that I could call a cab and go or she would give me the keys to her hotel flat and see me there in the morning. I was having fun at the card game so with Sam promising to take care of me I knew I couldn't be in safer hands. So taking Jean's keys from her we kissed goodbye and I went over to the card table again. The American man called me over to his lap again so explaining to Sam that we were to leave together I went back over and sat on the American mans lap. The next hand was dealt and we both stared at the five cards.

"How many Pat?" He asked. I was at a lost as to what cards he had so looking at him he again pointed to what he had. Nothing I thought, so taking my word for it threw in his cards and started getting acquainted with me while the others played the game. George from little ole Philadelphia was busy telling me his life story as I watched piles and piles of money going into this card game. It suddenly looked serious as one man had run out of money and writing out a cheque for a thousand pounds he threw it into the middle of the table. Even George had stopped telling me his life story now as we all looked over to Sam, it was his turn and of course I was on his side to win. Tension was filling the air as he counted out a lot of £50 notes. Holding the bundle of money he was tense, looking at the other players I could feel something was wrong. He then threw his cards down and put the money back in his small pile of money he had left.

I didn't know what was happening as he angrily left the table. Feeling concerned I went over to him to make sure everything was ok. Not really caring for me however he told me that he thought he could have won that game, but didn't have enough money to carry on. I had the money still in my bra and offered him that, but kissing me on my cheek laughed and said it would take a lot more than that Pat.

"Me, put me in the pot and the winner gets me, that will be worth something Sam." I said.

"I couldn't do that Pat, I don't know you and anyway." Before he could finish I butted in and told him that any friend of Celina's is a friend of mine.

"Anyway, I have come here for sex and what an exciting way of getting it." I told him, almost insisting now and getting excited at the prospect. We could hear the others calling over to Sam and they were getting impatient now as I told him to go for it.

"Take your knickers off Pat." In a panic now his voice all of a sudden showed tremendous tension in it, so holding onto his thick arm I was given a chorus of whistles as I lowered them down and stepped out of them for him. Sam picked them up and walked over to the table and threw them in the pile with all the money.

"One thousand pounds and I raise it to four thousand pounds with them." Pointing to my old and smelly knickers. A silence for ages as the other American inspected the merchandise looking me up and down to see whether I was worth whatever it was Sam had offered me for.

"That's four thousand of your English pounds, he says looking at me in a very suggestive manner, however without a moments hesitation he started to count out his large pile of fifty pound notes. While he did so I went around to him and cuddled my breasts up close to his back, while my hands went around his front quickly trying to excite him to stop him hesitating. A few kisses around his neck and he had the four thousand pounds counted out.

“You'd better be worth it bitch." He says while facing me and not letting go of the money. My hand slipped down further and took hold of his manhood and squeezing it gently I assured him I would be. With that he placed the large pile of money onto my panties which were also on a large pile of money already. Shouting over to Sam he told him to show him what he had as everyone's eyes looked over to Sam.

Slowly, even I was holding my breath waiting he turned over a ten, then a king, another and another until the last card which was another king. Silence again as I looked over to Sam's face, perspiration was running down his worried face when all hell seemed to break loose as my American friend let out a stream of obscenities and threw his cards down onto the table.

I could tell by Sam's face that he had won, but who had won me I wondered? Counting up the money Sam leaned over and gave me back my panties telling me he'd never forget the sacrifice that I was prepared to have done for him. Realising I wasn't going to get my fun I was somewhat disappointed now and not in a quiet voice I told my disappointed American friend also.

Sam needed some air and told me that we had better go now, as he had to get home and be up in a few hours. I looked over to the two Americans and asked them if they fancied playing cards with me. They did, so I went over to Sam and told him I'd stay on there and maybe catch him tomorrow.

Deciding to go to Jean's hotel we took some Champagne and a pack of cards and headed back to the hotel. It was already light outside and the city was waking up with the road sweepers and dustman going about their business as we walked arm in arm along the road. Through the lobby of the hotel I got the filthiest of looks from the early morning risers as my black leather suit was looking creased and worn out and barely covering my bum now as we walked to an awaiting lift. In the brightness it was the first time I had really got a good look at these two men, one I didn't even know his name, but George was a lovely looking guy and Harry was a lot more rougher looking but still handsome in his own sort of way.

In the room we all sat around the dining table as I opened a bottle of the Champagne and poured us all a drink, while we were sipping it we talked about what kind of game we were going to play. Poker? No. I couldn't play cards so I decided on a game I had played before. All very light-hearted and simple we were each to have five cards each and the winner picked a dare for the looser to do. Because there were two men and me then it was decided that both the men had to have higher scores than me to win and I had to have the highest score for me to win.

So Harry dealt out five cards to us all and we counted up the totals. I won the first time and ordered the two of them to take their shirts off. This went on for a while each time an item of clothing was taken off until either them or I were naked and then dares were to take over. They were both in their boxer shorts and I had only lost once and had to remove my top, when I won again. Taking off their boxer shorts I got the first look of the excitement I was going to have this morning and was very impressed with both as each stood nice and proud for me. They must have cheated as I lost two in a row then; first I had to take my bra off and as I went to unclasp it I noticed both George and Harry's hands went below the table.

"You two doing what I think you are?" I said, immediately stopping in my tracks. Without letting them answer me I told them to stand up and sure enough they both had hold of their hard cocks. Trying to act provocatively now I unclasped my bra and cupping my breasts with my hands slowly revealed to them my breasts. Still a nice 34b I knew these were my best feature in this situation and was pleasantly surprised by the immediate reaction's I gave to them both. "Sit down." I ordered as we carried on with the game. Having my soiled panties still in my handbag I only had my skirt to take off when I lost again, deciding to leave on my hold-ups I was now as naked as I could be. So standing up, unzipping the skirt I let it fall to the ground as four eyes stared at my shaven pussy.

Not letting them stare for long I quickly sat down and being my turn to give out the cards I hesitated, put the cards on the table and asked what the next move was going to be.

"Well we are all naked now Pat, so it is all down to dares as you said." George said in a confident manner. So pouring more Champagne I passed around the cards. A let down as it was a no result, so we all breathed a sigh of relief. Harry's turn to pass the cards around. Picture, picture, picture, a ten and a nine. Forty-nine, silence as I watched their pathetic fingers worriedly adding up their scores. Twenty-seven George said in a worried voice, you beat me George, Harry said I only have twenty-two. In a cocky way I told them I had forty-nine and sipped on my glass of champagne as I thought up a dare for them.

"Jean licked and sucked on me some twelve hours ago now and had me climaxing in two minutes flat, so prove to me you are both as good as Jean." I said. Moving the cards and drinks I climbed onto the table and spread my legs for them to start. Harry went first, and he was good, quickly searching and finding my clitoris his delicate tongue concentrated on that and was disappointed when George told me the two minutes were up and that he had failed. His face covered in my wet juices I took hold of him and drew him close to me. Telling him how lovely that felt I was kissing him as George continued. In a different situation now, Harry carried on holding me close and as he held my head we kissed so passionately that George had such an easy job to do that I did orgasm before the two minutes were up. I was on a high and again disappointed when Harry this time pulled George's face from my excited pussy.

"Wanna carry on Pat, or shall we go somewhere more exciting?" George asked.

I was breathless as I lay on the table. "No, lets carry on it's beginning to get exciting." I say.

So helping me off the table I take a large sip of my champagne to quench my sudden dry mouth.

"My deal." Harry says, taking the cards and dealing them out again. It was my turn to panic now and I could only make twelve and knew I was in trouble this time.

"Seventeen." George gingerly said and Harry threw his cards down in disgust telling George he had forty-five.

"Twelve." I said with a silly giggle knowing it was their turn now to make up a dare for me to do. Thinking a while Harry suddenly asked me to get dressed and then come and be their private dancers for them. Knowing Jean had a full wardrobe and was the same size as me I told them both to wait there while I went and changed. Looking through her chest of drawers I was surprised to see such an assortment of leather clothing and then having an idea I went to her undie's drawer, again it was full of an assortment of every imaginable item going.

I was gone a while but they seemed ok when I returned, although both a little disappointed in my sober choice of a maxi length grey suit, I did however have a large whip that I had found hidden away amongst Jean's undie's drawer.

Placing two dining chairs back to back I also found a winter scarf that I put around George's face so that he could only listen to Harry.

Telling them both they had to stay seated I went over and picked some music to dance and tease too. Starting on Harry I closed in on him, ours eyes were fixed together and taking his hands I run them over my body so that he could feel what I had on underneath.