Private Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell George what I am wearing underneath Harry." I said to him. Slowly his hands pawed my body stopping at every crease and join.

"She has some sort of suspenders on George; I can feel them he says.

"Haven't got any higher yet though," laughing now he quips.

Leaning over to George I tell him to start to rub his cock as I will be around to see him very soon and I want to see it nice and erect and inviting for me. Then taking Harry's hand I lift my skirt and ask him to describe to George in more detail this time. His also takes his other hand and begins to rub on his cock that is already nicely erect for me. Taking his hand I put it between my open thighs and ask him to tell George what I am wearing now.

"Mmm George, she has on a pair of shiny latex knickers and they are crutch-less." He says as I feel his fingers slip effortless into my body. I let out a sigh as George asks what is going on. Bending over once more I whisper into George's ear that Harry is fingering me as one of my hands drop down and caress George's manhood. Kissing his neck I ask whether he would like to fuck me yet while Harry's fingers make me catch my breath now.

"Oh yes please Pat." George begs for me now. Stopping Harry I go and take the whip and tie their hands behind their backs and with the access I tie the two chairs together. Then taking off George's blindfold I proceed to wrap it around Harry's head. Coming back around to George I slowly take the boring grey suit off and tell George to describe to Harry what I am wearing now.

George's cock is really rock hard now as he nervously tries to describe that I have a red satin Basque on and those latex knickers were actually matching red satin ones also.

"Oh Pat, please let me see." Harry asks, his voice pleading with me now.

Bending over George I now whisper to Harry and placing a hand on his hard cock I whisper that he will get a good look all in good time.

"Tell Harry what I am doing George." I tell him as my fingers provocatively disappear inside me between the slits of my red satin knickers. As George is telling Harry I come closer to George and with his hand still tied I ask him what would he like?

"I wanna fuck you Pat." He says.

"Tell Harry what you want to do George." I say.

"I want to badly fuck Pat Harry." He answers. With that I tell him to carry on describing what I am doing and open my legs around his thighs and lower myself onto his awaiting hard cock.

"Holly shit Harry, she has sat on my cock." As I expertly ride gently up and down on George's lovely erection all the while telling him to carry on talking to Harry. Their conversation was very hurried and crude as I grind my body up and down to take all of George's cock into me. I then hear him groan and tell Harry that he is coming if Pat don't stop immediately. With that I pulled up from him leaving his lovely cock alone so as to prevent anything prematurely happen to him.

Stopping, I walk around to Harry his hands still tied tightly as in one movement I lower myself onto him and taking off his blindfold start to gently lift myself off and push myself onto Harry's hardness. Each time I lowered myself onto him brought a cry of delight as George was trying to see what was happening. Realising that Harry was close to coming I stopped and standing up again went around to see George. A smile from him as I bent down and took his hardness into my mouth. I felt him squirm in excitement as I deeply sucked on him all the time we had Harry asking what was going on.

Suddenly George’s mood changed as I felt his body tense and his groans become louder. Knowing he was moments away from coming I stopped, kissed him on the lips and told him I’d be back in a moment.

Repeating the procedure with Harry I knelt and took his cock deeply into my mouth. Sucking gently on it I heard George ask Harry whether I was sucking on his cock.

"Yes she is George." Harry said, his voice seemed at an all time high and realising he was only moments away from coming also I stopped and kissing him told him also that I would be back to see him in a moment.

Going back to George, his hardness was really looking tasty again but to put him out of his misery I squatted above it and started to raise and lower myself onto him. Shouting over to Harry that he was coming I felt his muscles tense and giving out a loud moan felt his cock throbbing deeply inside me. I carried on rocking gently up and down knowing George was filling my inners with his come. Leaning over towards Harry I kiss him on the neck while taking hold of his rock hard cock and a volley of obscenities from him as I feel his cock explode and his come flies all over his body.

"Aw love, I so wanted you inside me now as well." I teased; knowing my aching body really did need a rest now. Gingerly lifting my aching body off George it is now past eight in the morning and knowing Jean would be here soon I asked George and Harry whether they'd like to continue this later. Both quickly saying yes I told them to relax for a while and we will wait the arrival of Jean. Feeling tired now I decided to lie on the waterbed, as the bed looked very tempting for my tired body.

Leaving them there by the front door I went and had a pee and then to the water bed where the gentle rocking quickly had me soon in a deep sleep.

Half past ten I was awoken, of course it was Jean, I had her clothes on, the two American's tied up to the chairs but not needing a word of an apology she was glad that last night proved to be a winner for me. We sat at the table and drinking coffee Jean was so glad we had become friends, George and Harry must have wondered what was going on as they heard us talking, however we were completely ignoring the two of them.

Feeling sorry for them I untied them and apologising really told them that I was going to continue with them, but had too much to talk about with Jean. Promising them we would be at the club later I was glad they were quickly gone as Jean and I started discussing our life stories together.

I thought I was unique and the only fifty something woman that wanted sex every minute of the day. Jean did, she was married though, and a real boring guy that got his orgasms by the millions of pounds he made.

I had to confess to Jean, I felt so close to her and I have cheated my way into her life. She was hurt, hurt badly that I'd cheated her into wanting me, but coming clean and telling her the blonde guy was our second option at least made this heavy conversation a little lighter. She was also horrified that I could make money that way and eventually believing me that the money thing didn't matter at least I got her on my side eventually.

I think she needed me as much as I needed her, she at least knew that her husband was suspicious of her. So that evening and the forthcoming weeks we satisfied ourselves with the American tourists and Sam also on more than one occasion, all the while reporting back to Mr. Jones telling him that Jean wasn't up to anything under hand.