Private Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was convinced after she had cum that the primal urge to fuck had been sated, but she was wrong. The dildo sliding into her had resurrected this need in a way she didn't believe was possible. She increased the pace of the dildo, plunging it in faster and faster as the need to be filled grew with each thrust.

Ann's moans mixed with the sound of the dildo squishing into her sex was almost enough to send him over the edge. The sensation of his cock pushing into her stomach was good but his cock needed attention; attention that it couldn't get with his current position. Staring at the fake cock pounding into his wife was turning his desire level up to one hundred. He could tell she was close to coming again by the way her sphincter began to contract in a rhythmic way. "Baby, your brown-eye is winking at me; I think it wants some attention."

Ann had yet to give him her ass, and would only abide anal play on a very limited basis, but she knew he was right. Somewhere inside, she felt the correctness of his words. He's never going to forget this night, she thought as she reached for the vibrator with her left hand. She reached back over her ass and slid the toy to her puckered anus. She had no intention of penetrating her ass with it, but the feeling of the vibrator sliding over her anus was enough to send her rushing towards orgasm again. The vibrator was suddenly the match igniting the fuse of her orgasm, and a minute after it began sliding over her anus, she was coming again, her pussy clamping down on the dildo so violently she couldn't remove it for a minute as she came. Her whimpers and moans were clearly affecting Mitch as she could feel his cock twitching beneath her. She was so sensitive she had to slowly remove the dildo; the sensation was just too much. Rolling from him she lay on her back, her legs askew, her right arm draped across her head as the tremors of her orgasm washed over her heaving form. She felt his weight shift as he rose from his position and moved between her legs.

"Oh, baby, I can't...it's too sensitive...I'm sorry, I just can't," she panted as she felt his cock sliding along her wetness. "Come here and let me suck you off."

Mitch straddled her chest and guided his cock between her parted lips. Instantly she clamped down around his cockhead, her tongue swirling around it. Her left hand gripped his shaft and jerked him feverishly. Almost instantly, she felt him tense up, his orgasm seconds away. Releasing him from her mouth, she stroked him three more times, and was rewarded with his warm semen spraying across her tits as she continued to stroke him. She was amazed at the volume of cum he painted her breasts with, counting at least six large spurts landing on her chest before it became a slow drizzle out of the tip.

Mitch collapsed beside her on the bed spent. "What got into you tonight?"

A grin passed her lips as the memory of Luke's hands on her ran through her mind. The image of him running around with her and guiding her through her workout ignited a new spark down below; one that she had no hope of dousing if it grew into a flame. "I guess a good workout really does affect your libido."

"And I suppose it doesn't hurt when it's a private workout with the hot coach you want to screw, huh?" Mitch chuckled.

She turned to face him, "What's that supposed to mean?" She was shocked that her feelings for Coach Luke were that transparent.

"Babe, come on. You talk about how hot and sexy he is. I'm not an idiot. He's a good looking, young guy with an accent that drives you nuts. Given the chance, I'm guessing you'd bed him in a heartbeat..."

"...oh come on, I'd never cheat on..."

"...so if you get a chance, take it."

She was stunned into silence, the dismissal of his accusation dying on her lips as her mouth closed. Her husband had just told her to fuck her crush if she got the chance. "What?"

Propped on his elbow he looked down into her eyes and smiled. "You heard me; I just gave you a coach Luke pass. If you get the chance, have fun."

"What's the catch? What do you get out of this? Is there someone you want to fuck that you're not telling me about?"

"No, but I do get something out of it. You have to tell me in detail what you did, while I finally get to fuck you in the ass!"

"Oh, I see...it's all just another attempt at having my ass. You know I'm never going to screw him...so sure, I agree to it. If I fuck Coach Luke, I'll come home and tell you all about it while you fuck me in my ass. Deal!" She leaned up to him and sealed it with a kiss. "Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to clean up and get to bed."

The week passed in a whirlwind blur. Luke hadn't been at the Wednesday practice, a fact that likely helped to bury the conversation she and Mitch had had further in her mind.

Saturday's practice had a full complement of coaches, Luke included. After practice he walked by with a sack of soccer balls on his back and casually said, "I'll be seeing you shortly. You'd better come ready; I plan to work you hard!"

Ann turned a deep color of red as he walked away and Mitch winked knowingly at her. As they gathered the kids and their gear he whispered to her, "Don't forget your Coach Luke card today!" She flushed red again, and knew she was the color of a tomato.

An hour later, she pulled into Luke's driveway, wearing her loose fitting running shorts and sports bra under her sweatshirt. Walking into the backyard she saw it set up the same as the week prior.

"Aye, you're here, good!" he called out as she came around the back of the house. He had on shorts and a tight workout shirt that showed every bit of definition in his physique. She felt a tingle in her nether region and mentally chided herself for her in appropriate thoughts. "You've practiced what we worked on last week, right?"

"Umm...no, sorry I didn't really get the chance..."

"Oh Ann, come on now," he scolded as he walked towards her, "you only needed fifteen or twenty minutes a night! I'll show you no mercy today!"

Oh, please don't! I want whatever you can give me! She thought to herself with a mischievous smirk.

"Aw' right, let's go! Over here, show me your striking form."

For the next twenty minutes, Luke's hands left her body for no more than five minutes. It seemed he was constantly adjusting her hips, or her legs to the right position, even though she was certain she was in the correct alignment on more than a few occasions. The warmth and strength of his hands were proving to be more and more of a distraction for her. She was certain that her racing heart had more to do with his touch than with the workout at this point.

"Ok, I'll be a defender. You start over there and come at me. You want to get by me and take a shot on goal, aw' right! Now I'm not gonna' just sit 'ere, I'm coming to take that ball! Got it?"

Ann nodded and tossed her sweatshirt aside. She was intent on not only getting past him, but putting the damned ball into the net! "Here I come!" With her left foot, she started the ball moving, and then gave it a good shot with her right. She was planning to go at him fast, and move right at the last second. She was controlling the ball well; the downside being more time spent looking at the ball than looking ahead.

Luke set off directly at her, planning to scare her off, and swipe the ball. His intent was to cut to his left just as he approached her, and to pull the ball with him. What happened was drastically different. They struck the ball nearly simultaneously. Their energy carried them in opposite directions around the ball, resulting in their right legs hooking together as they crashed into each other. The spin continued with Ann falling backwards and Luke forwards.

Like slow-motion replay of an accident, he saw the end result and was able to catch himself from crushing her beneath him. Her right leg was still wrapped around his, and he was between her legs looking down at her. "You aw' right?" he asked his face inches above hers.

Ann nodded yes. She couldn't find her voice. She could feel something hard pressing into her, and she was certain he wasn't carrying a roll of coins in his pocket. She wanted to feel his lips on hers. They are so close! You could just taste him once, that's all! she told herself. She knew that was a lie. She knew that one kiss would lead to more, and she knew that she didn't have the will power to say no. But just one time...and then the decision was no longer hers. Luke's lips were on hers.

Ann felt the sole bit of resistance in her mounting internal argument. Her conscience was screaming NO at her, but her desire was waving the coach Luke pass around like it was on fire. She could see her conscience slowly beating down her desire with her moral bat, and then she felt it. His tongue gliding along her upper lip, and she kissed him back.

His lips were everything she had imagined and more. She was lost in the moment. Their tongues played tag on her lips for an eternity, and then it was over. Her eyes opened when he broke the kiss, and her breathing stopped a moment later. Luke shifted a little, and she felt his hand between her legs pulling at her shorts.

"Tell me no luv'. Tell me no and this'll end," he whispered hoarsely to her.

BREATHE! She screamed at herself. "Yes," she exhaled, her mouth again finding his. She felt his fingers sliding her panties aside, then a warm hard sensation moving up her thigh.

"Yer protected right?" he asked as his cock pushed between the wet lips of her waiting pussy.

"Mmmhmmm," she moaned in reply, and then he was inside her, her legs locked behind his ass.

Luke grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head, his knuckles supporting his weight so to not crush her. Looking down at her smiling mouth he thrust into her forcefully, a loud cry of pleasure accompanying his motion.

Ann writhed and squirmed beneath him as he continued to plow into her in a manner just a hair shy of violently. It was primal and raw and she loved it. She knew that she was being taken, that she was indeed being fucked in as crude a manner as the word could be spoken, and it turned her on. She felt his cock tense as he continued his relentless assault on her pussy. She knew he was close to coming, and she longed to feel him spray inside her. Unlocking her ankles she placed her feet on the ground and began thrusting her hips up at him when he thrust down, her goal was achieved!

"Oh Christ luv', that's too much! I'm gonna lose it..."

But she came first. "I'm cummminnggg," she groaned as her pussy clamped down on his thrusting member. Her back arched in an attempt to feel him even deeper. "Argghhhh, yes!" Luke cried with a final powerful thrust.

She felt him cumming: three strong spurts and then a few smaller spasms before his cock stopped twitching. He released her wrists and she immediately grabbed his face and kissed him again, sucking his tongue when it passed her lips. And then again, the kiss was broken much too soon for her liking. He lifted himself from her, and withdrew his softening cock.

Still breathing heavily she sat up, not believing what had just transpired. Luke was standing and offering her a hand. She took and he pulled her up into an embrace, his right hand sliding under her shorts and cupping her ass. "Let's go get cleaned up, aye?" He took her hand and led her into his house.

She turned to close the door. Turning back to him, she gasped. His shirt was off and he was almost out of his shorts. "Come on luv' we need a shower!" Biting her bottom lip she nodded yes and stripped her own clothes off.

Luke took her hand and led her down the hallway towards the bathroom. She looked into an open doorway and saw a bed, and she stopped. Luke turned to look at her. With a naughty grin, she made the come hither motion with her finger and backed into the bed room.

She fell back onto the bed and waited for him. A moment later he was in the doorway, his naked body looking as if it had been chiseled from stone. He came to the bed and she pulled him down, and rolled on top of him. His cock was growing hard in her hand. With a couple of more strokes he was at full attention. Straddling his waist, she guided him to her opening and moaned as she sank down onto him.

Luke held her waist and watched as Ann raised and lowered herself on him. Her hands were rubbing her tits as she rode him, her eyes never leaving his. She slowed her pace and started grinding forward on him. Lowering herself to him, she whispered in his ear, "I'm gonna cum again...right...nowwwww...oh yessss!"

Her hips stopped moving when she came. She kissed his neck and nibbled his ear. When she was certain she wasn't too sensitive, she said to him, "Fuck me now!"

Squeezing her ass cheeks Luke thrust up into her waiting pussy, using his bed like a trampoline to power his thrusts. He could feel their combined cum sliding down his shaft and balls, and wanted to fill her again.

Ann cried out in shock when he squeezed her ass and began pumping into her. He fucked her with an energy matching their tryst in the yard and it took her breath away. All she could manage were gasps and squeals as fucked her relentlessly. With a suddenness that surprised her, she came again. There was no build up, no warning, just an explosion of ecstasy inside her stomach. "Oh Luke I'm cumming...don't stop...please don't stop!!" she begged him. She could feel the orgasm building again already and she wanted it, she wanted it bad!

A familiar tingle started at the base of his cock, and Luke thrust with all he had. The slapping of their bodies and their moans was a sound track of desire. With a roar he erupted powerfully inside her again.

His orgasm triggered hers. She came even louder than before, yelling "Yes" over and over again as the waves of pleasure washed over her. She collapsed alongside him, unable to hold herself up any longer.

They lay that way for five minutes, regaining their composure. Luke sat up and said, "Come on, we'll shower and you can be off."

Ann shook her head no. "If I get in that shower with you, well I don't see us cleaning each other at all."

"But won't your husband know...?"

"And if I come home from my 'workout' smelling like soap and shampoo you don't think he'll be suspicious?"

"I didn't think..."

"Luke, don't worry. He and I have an...understanding. Everything will be fine." She sat up and kissed him once more, needing to feel his lips again. "I'll see you next week. I can't wait for my next work out!"

He stared at her shapely ass as she walked from his room, wondering just what the hell he'd stumbled into!

12