Private Lessons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle eased her hand away from his slightly. "I'm sorry for what happened with you but what if two people, no matter their sex, fall in love? I don't think anything can be done about that. Everyone has their own opinions, sure, but you can't change how people feel."

"No, sis. They don't really feel that way. Maybe they didn't have luck finding someone of their own sex or they're delusional but they can't really love someone of their same gender. I don't believe that! It's not supposed to be that way!"

Michelle snapped. "You don't know that! Don't judge things you don't fully understand. That's all I ask. You're bitter over Karly leaving you, that's all."

Lyle rolled his eyes. "No, I'm not happy about that, but I meant what I said."

Michelle was ripping up underneath and she was doing all she could to keep her emotions from spilling to the outside. "Um, I really enjoyed spending time with you but I have to go."

Lyle was scanning her as if to figure out why she wanted to split so abruptly. "I didn't mean for the conversation to turn this way. I apologize. Anyhow, where's your boyfriend? When I left, you said you'd be married with kids in a year. I know you always talked about it when we were younger."

"I had a boyfriend up until a month ago. He cheated on me and lied about it. He thought I was gone to work one day when he invited that whore into our bed. I burned that bed right after. Asshole. Never mind. I don't really want to talk about it."

When Michelle calmed down she realized Lyle was staring at her neck. Damn. She'd forgotten all about it.

He pointed it out. "So, who left that mark on you?"

She covered it again. "A, um, one night stand."

"Oh, I see," Lyle said. "Listen, I'm sorry if I upset you. I was wondering if I could stay with you a while until I find a place in town? We can play Monopoly, Chutes and Ladders, and Charades like we used to with chocolate milk."

That wouldn't have been a bad idea if he hadn't opened his mouth in the last few minutes.

Her eyes darted everywhere when she answered. "I'd really love to but I sold my house and I'm living with a friend now..."

There was an uneasiness that came over her when she told that white lie but she figured it may be true soon enough.

"Oh, okay. I'll just get a room for now. It would have been just like the old days," Lyle said as he walked to the other side of the table. "I love you."

Michelle felt this negative energy when he approached and hugged her. It was nothing like the old days she thought.

He kissed her cheek and was off. He wanted to hook up again later but Michelle wasn't so sure...

Amelia was in her queen sized bed on her red wine satin sheets wearing nothing but the smile across her pink lips. Ever since she sexed Michelle, she was in a constant state of arousal that she couldn't seem to cure.

She was pinching and pulling at her right breast with her pink seven inch cock-shaped vibrator in her other hand.

She brought the tip of the toy to her clit and the vibrations had her squirming and squealing. Her head was flooding with images of Michelle attacking her clit and pussy with her tongue and darting it in and out of her. Every nerve she had was firing off.

Amelia glided the toy lower and teased the fold just outside the entrance to her sex. She rotated the toy in circles and the buzzing gave her a nice feel.

She slipped the vibrator in her drenching wet pussy. She was fucking herself with slow in and out strokes before going faster and faster. The vibrator was ribbed and its friction within her flesh was driving her crazy.

She shoved it in as far as it could go and held it there while she soaking in the feel of its buzzing. The pulsing sensations shuddered her between her legs and down them and through the tips of her fingers.

With every shove into her, she was closer to exploding. She massaged her clit with the fingers on her other hand. She was moaning and gasping and was in a different world.

Amelia pulled her knees towards her chest and kept the toy pleasuring her. She fucked herself so long that her hand was getting numb.

When she slipped it out, it was coated in her sweetness.

With the vibrator well lubricated, she reached underneath herself and pressed only the tip inside her ass. She loved when she expanded to take it in and the buzzing sent intense vibes up through her body. She fingered her pussy at the same time and she was hollering in ecstasy.

That is before the doorbell rang.

She tried to ignore it but it rang again followed by a pounding at the door.

Amelia whimpered and slammed the vibrator on the sheets. "Why now? It'd better be Michelle..."

She threw on the red, lacy bra at the foot of her bed and the matching panties that had fallen on the carpet.

After tossing on a black cotton shirt and denim jeans, she fluffed her hair in the dresser's mirror. She did the best she could without time to reach for a brush or comb.

The knocking at the door persisted.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" she said as she speed-walked to the door.

She flung it open and was paralyzed in shock.

A man, in a grayish blue button-up shirt, khaki pants, and brown shoes holding a vase full of roses was standing before her. And it wasn't just any man.

"Will...Willie? Um, hi," was all she could find to say.

"Hi, Amelia," he said as he extended the gift. "I got these for you. Good to see you."

Willie was the guy she was madly falling for before she moved from Charlotte. They probably would have been a thing but she took the teaching job in Carlton and had to move across the country. And he wasn't an ass about it. He encouraged her to go despite it shattering his heart into a million pieces.

And now, here he was.

Amelia already felt her knees get a little wobbly. He had dark skin, short black hair, a mustache, sandpaper beard, and a slender frame perfect for the acting he once did before moving from Los Angeles to Charlotte. She thought that was the man of her dreams until her dream took her to another city. He was now in Carlton and she could feel the same feelings when she last saw him.

Amelia asked, "What brings you here?"

"I did mention I would visit you sometime this week. Did you forget?"

"Oh, right," she said with a shrug. "How silly of me. Well, don't just stand out there. Come in."

Before long, they were on the sofa talking with glasses of Bacardi Gold in their mitts. Yeah, the same sofa she was sexing Michelle on the night before. In the presence of this man, her thoughts of her and him were in competition.

They were turned towards each other and seemed to be completely in sync with their mannerisms and even voice inflections.

Willie said, "And I got a call for a role playing a zombie in another World War Z movie. I was like my career must really be in the crapper. Shit, a couple hundred bucks to go around biting people? That's the best I can do? Wow!"

"Oh, that's why you got out of acting. I could really see you playing Bond. James Bond."

"Well, some blond guy got that role. Sucks. Too bad I was beaten out for that one. I think they got the wrong guy!" he said as he rose from the sofa and eased close to Amelia's neck. "I think maybe I would make a good zombie, though. I can bite!"

He playfully nibbled on her neck and Amelia giggled and pushed him back.

"You're too silly, Willie," she said as that spark within that was growing the longer he was there. She glanced at his left ring finger. "So, no significant other in your life?"

Willie reached into his pocket and pulled out the ring that was once on that finger. "I guess I can't lie to you. She's nice but she's not you." He closed the gap between them until their knees bumped. "I believe if you're going to be with someone the rest of your life then it should be someone you're in love with."

Amelia was turning to mush. "In love? You still love me?"

"I never stopped," he said as he took her hand.

She noticed him stare at her lips and back into her aquatic irises. She couldn't move. Those electric sparks she once felt when they dated the previous year were alive again.

Amelia grinned and looked down and away while touching her neck and giggling.

He lifted her chin with a finger and leaned forward with his lips.

She felt a powerful rush but she pulled back. "Not yet. I'm not ready."

Disappointment washed over him but he sucked it up. "Just tell me if you're seeing someone."

"I am."

"Do you love this person?"

Amelia's mind was a jumbled mass of confusion. "Listen, I'll call you later, okay? I need to think about some things."

Willie allowed her some space and took off. When the door closed, Amelia snatched the alcohol bottle from the table. She thought about refilling her glass but turned the bottle up instead! She had to talk to Michelle!

Michelle was dumping a load of laundry into the washer. Any moment she stood still caused more agony and her head became the spin cycle. She kept running through her choices and none she jumped for joy for.

Give up Amelia for her brother. Give up the one woman it took months to work up the nerve to confess her desires to. She could keep seeing Amelia but confess that to her brother. Admit that she had wild sex with her and become the very person her brother despised. And she could tell him where he can go if he didn't like it. Tell that to the brother that was also her best friend since birth. Oh, what was she to do?

After she pushed the start button on the washer, her phone rang. It was Amelia and they both agreed they had to meet.

Once she finished the laundry, she dressed and headed out.

When Michelle arrived, she rang the doorbell and was invited in. Her eyes were drawn to the porcelain vase with roses tucked into it. She folded her arms and kept her distance from Amelia while emitting a frosty aura.

Michelle stared at the flowers with a snarl. "I didn't realize I wasn't the only one."

Amelia realized what she was talking about and wanted to kick herself for not hiding them. "It's not what it looks like. A past guy, Willie, showed up today. Those were a gift because he hadn't seen me in a while."

Michelle picked up one of the stems and sniffed the petals. "Really? I may be young but I won't claim the dumb part. These must have cost a half of week's work at the school. He wants you doesn't he?"

"Yes."

"And do you want him?"

Amelia opened her mouth but it took a while before she said anything. "Uh, he's married."

Michelle curled her lips and an indention appeared in her chin. "That didn't answer my question!"

"I don't know, okay? I really enjoyed my time with you but I really loved him. He's the type of guy I could see myself settling down with but like I said, I'm not the only one either."

Michelle said, "Well, at least you told me. My brother and I had some great conversation and I was so excited to see him and then he mentioned he would be against two women being together. He only brought it up because his girlfriend left him for a woman. I don't know what to do. I couldn't tell him about us or he might disown me as his sister."

"What do you want to do? If I told you that I wanted to be with you, would you?"

"I...I...I don't know."

Amelia took slow steps towards Michelle and took her into her arms. "Maybe we should take some time to decide what's best for us before we do anything else."

"Yeah..."

The girls shared a kiss before Michelle left...

It was about ten days later and Amelia had picked up a job as a substitute teacher in the district. This day, she was subbing at another high school.

She and Michelle had a lunch date to discuss their respective dilemmas.

Amelia pulled out her desk drawer and took out her cell phone.

She texted Michelle to see if she had arrived.

Amelia: Where are you?

Michelle texted back: Look to your left.

Amelia turned left and there was Michelle leaning against the inside of the doorway. She made her hair curly. She was in a white shirt that displayed a great deal of cleavage, a blue jean skirt, and some flat shoes. She pulled her skirt up a bit and were halfway up her legs approaching her pussy.

Amelia asked, "Michelle, uh, what are you doing?"

Michelle's hips rolled side to side as she walked in Amelia's direction. "We had a lunch date, remember?"

Amelia smirked. "I know that look. I think you're starving for something else."

"I missed you."

"I missed you, too, but what about your brother?"

Michelle let her shoulders rise and fall. "I love him but I have to live my life like everyone else. If he disowns me, I would be sad but I'll live through it."

Michelle went behind the teacher's desk and invaded her space.

Amelia said, "We can't do whatever you're thinking about. I just got this job!"

Michelle opened her handbag and let her see what was in it. "I have something for you."

Amelia's jaw fell from her face. "You really want to do that to me?"

Michelle turned around and secured the door, which gave them privacy and shut out the lunchtime chatter.

She approached Amelia again and took her surprise out of the bag. It was a strap-on, pink, about seven inches in length.

She salivated at the sight of Amelia in her charcoal skirt suit and black knee-high boots. Her dark brown hair was flowing freely.

Michelle moved back into her aura. "This whole week we were apart, all I've been able to think about is fucking you."

Amelia was turning on and becoming wet between her legs. "Do I get a say in this?"

Michelle asked, "Do you love that other guy?"

Amelia stammered. "I...um..."

At the first hint of hesitation, Michelle smothered her in one sizzling kiss after another. She pressed against her lips hard and held her hips. She moved forward while still kissing her to force her onto the desk. When she climbed upon Amelia, she pinned her to her back.

Whatever inhibitions Amelia had faded away. She promised herself that she would reject any sexual advances, if any, she made because of things she wanted to discuss over their lunch date.

That failed. Miserably. She couldn't help but be attracted to this beautiful, young woman and she was pleasantly surprised about how she was going for what she wanted again. She let herself go while in the rear of her mind hoping they didn't get caught with their asses out again. And hoping she could find a way to speak about what was on her mind...eventually.

Michelle was maneuvering over Amelia's face and settled there with her knees on either side of her looking in the direction of her pussy. Amelia could smell her arousal and was becoming intoxicated.

"You're not wearing any panties..." Amelia commented while looking under her skirt.

"I didn't want to waste any time in you getting your tongue on my pussy."

"How did you know I would do it?"

"Sigh, you're talking when you should be eating, baby."

"Oh, right, sorry..." Amelia said as she reached up to hold her ass cheeks while she attacked her pussy with her tongue, licking over her pussy lips and inside its fleshy fold. She dragged her tongue all within her and Michelle was trying to keep from shifting around.

Amelia's thumb ventured between Michelle's ass cheeks and pressed against her anus while she continued swirling her licker up and down the length of her pussy.

Michelle grinded against her thumb and was cupping and squeezing her tits. She was blinking rapidly and sealed her lips to try to keep from getting too loud.

Amelia slapped Michelle's ass with both hands a few times before groping them so hard Michelle let out a moan.

Michelle leaned forward and tugged at Amelia's skirt. It was pinned to the desk underneath her but she managed to get the front up a little. She massaged her legs deep into the muscle before moving her hands inside of them between her legs. She massaged harder there with a hand on each leg and her body weight shifted forward.

Amelia purred into Michelle's pussy and both girls were vibrating out of control.

While she was still licking Michelle, she became wetter and juicier and she slurped it all up.

"Ohhh myyy, your tongue feels so good in my pussy..." Michelle said as she had pulled her shirt lower revealing her perked up tits with stiff nips.

Amelia licked her as fast as she could, all over and deep within. Her jaws became sore from holding them open so long but she kept eating her delicious sex.

Michelle was racing to the edge but slid towards the rear of the desk where Amelia's legs were dangling off the edge.

She stood near Amelia and shoved her skirt towards her waist. Amelia lifted her ass off the desk some to help her.

She was wearing black panties with a wet spot on them. Michelle smiled in acknowledgement then wasted no time in pulling them down and dropping them to the tile.

Something about being exposed in a public place was setting Amelia off and her pussy was still creaming.

She was massaging her clit while she watched Michelle pull the strap-on to her waist. Amelia was craving a good fucking and she wanted her to put that rubber-like cock in her.

Michelle walked between Amelia's legs while holding the toy. "Tell me what you want me to do."

"Come on, please..."

Michelle smirked. "Please...what?"

"I want you to fuck me long and hard with that cock. Get it as deep as you can."

"Hmm, okay. I just wanted to make sure."

"I hate when you make me beg."

"No, you don't. Now be quiet and spread your legs wide for me."

Amelia found it odd being commanded by someone Michelle's age but she couldn't deny the pleasure she rewarded her with.

Amelia opened her legs more and Michelle positioned the cock in front of her pussy and noticed how creamy it was. "Looks like you've already cum. It's just the start."

She pushed the head in first and she loved how her pussy opened to take it in. She rocked back and forth within her, just the head inside, and Amelia was wanting more of it.

Michelle gave her another couple of inches and fucked her with just that much length. She gave her the whole thing next and was deep as she could get. She held the cock there and reveled in how much Amelia was moaning.

She held the back of Amelia's knees to keep her legs open and she pounded her pussy with long, deep thrusts. She was rocking Amelia's body and she was about to cum again.

Michelle changed rhythm going at her pussy with speed. The cock's constant rubs against Amelia's flesh had her surging with sexual energy.

Michelle climbed onto the desk and pummeled Amelia some more. Her friend was sliding all over her desk calendar and papers, which were moist from her back.

She was driving her hips against Amelia with each thrust. She loved giving herself to Michelle and the passion she showed in how she was fucking her was even more of a turn-on.

Michelle slowed her cock and came to a stop. Amelia opened her eyes to see why.

She gave Amelia the come hither as she slid off to her feet.

Amelia stood up in front of her. "Where do you want me?"

Michelle spun her and pressed on her back until her tits were comfortably on the desk. "This is perfect right here." Michelle gave her a few playful spanks to both of Amelia's cheeks.

"Oww! Oww!" Amelia cried as she reached back to rub the stings away.

Michelle moved her hand away. "You're bad letting me fuck you here. All this time, I never knew that about you."

Amelia looked back over her shoulder. "So, what are you going to do about it?"

Michelle penetrated her pussy with the cock right then. "This!"

Amelia's eyes lit up. Her pussy was throbbing from the fucking Michelle was giving her but she didn't let up as she grabbed her ass and drilled her more.