Private Lessons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle leaned over, swept the tresses from Amelia's face, and nibbled and tugged at her ear and smothered her facial cheek in kisses.

Amelia shut her eyes and soaked in the feel of her pussy swallowing the cock and now more stinging sensations on her ass with her friend spanking her again. She had a pain tolerance that was nonexistent but she was loving this moment so much that she didn't care.

Her legs were sinking against the back of the desk as they were turning to mush.

Michelle slowed her thrusting and pulled out.

Amelia stayed flat on her desk and rested. "Wow, that was amazing. Whew!"

She turned around and sat on the desk.

Michelle pushed on her thighs and Amelia took the hint and parted them. She entered her once again but was moving barely at all while she eased Amelia closer and kissed her French, full-mouthed style with their tongues dancing together.

Amelia was in a daze when she disconnected.

Michelle was smiling and playing with her moist locks. "What did you think of that?"

"I think that was great, sweetie."

"Come to my house tonight. I think we both have something we need to do."

"I know..." Amelia said as they kissed once more. "See you soon."

Michelle got herself looking presentable and zipped the strap-on inside her handbag. She opened the door to leave and gave Amelia a seductive smile with a lick of her lips before disappearing into the hall.

Later that evening, Amelia pulled into Michelle's driveway.

Michelle thought it'd be best to tell their "dilemmas" where they stood. She was going to tell her brother, Lyle, that she'd been fucking Amelia and he could jump in the lake if he had anything negative to say about it.

Amelia didn't think it would be that easy. They were siblings so close nothing could rip them apart. Almost nothing.

And Amelia was to tell Willie that she wanted Michelle or at least tell him she didn't want him in any romantic or sexual way. Again, that would be a challenge. She still sensed a powerful magnetic attraction to this guy and he could resurrect fantasies, or rather dreams, buried long ago. A chance to settle down. A chance to have kids before her biological clock struck midnight. Amelia was never decisive about anything. She wrestled every night with what side of the bed to sleep on. What color socks to wear. Whether she wanted grilled or baked chicken. Any of those scenarios could potentially trigger a one or two hour debate in her mind.

Amelia took a deep breath, got out of her car, and strolled to Michelle's front door. Yeah, this was going to be interesting...

As she approached the walkway leading to the porch, she could hear Michelle arguing with someone. She'd never heard her that loud. Well, not outside of them having sex.

Amelia stood beneath the yellow porch light and started to press the doorbell but thought she'd eavesdrop. Her voice was muffled but she was so loud that if she focused enough, she could make out what she was saying.

Michelle was defending her decision to fuck Amelia to someone. And she was hollering about her being the same person he grew up with. Amelia figured she must have been chatting with Lyle.

Michelle was throwing everything she could at him: insensitive, jerk, ignorant, stupid, selfish, etc.

It was getting intense and Amelia heard something hit the floor so she mashed the doorbell five times and beat on the door.

When Michelle let her in, her eyes were crimson and moist and she just fell into Amelia's arms and cried.

Amelia let her pour her emotions on her for a minute before she spoke. "I take it that was Lyle."

Michelle fought to respond through her tears. "Lyle's an ass...'sniff.' He said he didn't want to talk to me anymore because I admitted that I liked girls. He said he didn't know me and something must be wrong with me. Like I'm diseased or something. I was trying to be honest and he responded by treating me like shit! Why? I'd never seen that side of him."

Amelia pulled her into her body and the connection their bodies made filled them with much warmness. "I'm sorry, Michelle. Why did you have to tell him about us?"

Into her chest, she said, "Because we never kept secrets and he would be twice as angry if he found out on his own. Eventually, when he didn't see any guys hanging around, he would have done the math. He wasn't ever good at math but I think that he could have figured it out."

"Oh, I understand. Well, I hope he'll come around one day and realize he was wrong for reacting that way."

"Thanks," Michelle said as she leaned back. "Have you spoken to Willie?"

"No, not today. I owe him a callback, though."

"What are you going to tell him when you do call him back?"

And there was the ultimate test for Amelia. She came in with the intention of breaking things off with Michelle. At least the sex part.

Now, how could she just cut it off? She'd be devastated. She figured she'd put off pursuing her dreams a little longer. More fun in the sack couldn't hurt...could it?

Amelia said, "I'm going to tell Willie that I'm not interested in a relationship with him because I want you."

Michelle's eyes glimmered. "R...Really?"

"Yes."

Michelle's tears changed from those of hurt and sorrow to pure joy as she hopped into Amelia's arms. "Yay! I was hoping you said that! I think we should celebrate. Wanna go to bed?"

Amelia was stirring again within her pussy and still couldn't say no.

She lifted her off the floor and carried her to the bedroom. "I thought you'd never ask!"

They collapsed to Michelle's bed, started kissing, and feeling each other up. They were in for another wild night!