Private Lessons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle said, "Thanks, but I would forget about him if I was you. I miss the way things were between us but that's over now." She gathered the dishes and dropped them in the sink.

It didn't take a nuclear physicist to see the disappointment in her expressions and laced within her voice. Amelia was feeling that way because Michelle was and she didn't plan on taking it quietly.

With the ladies having nothing planned for the day, they decided to make it a day of play.

They went back to the bedroom hand-in-hand and the jingle of Michelle's cell phone on the bedside table was going off.

She swiped it and Amelia was over her shoulder being nosy.

"Lyle Calling..."

Amelia smirked. "I was hoping he would give us a call! May I?"

Michelle said, "Let him have it. If I talk to him again, I might kick him in his baby maker."

Amelia pressed the "Answer Call" button as fast as she could.

She answered playfully. "Helloooo?"

"Who is this? Where's Michelle?" Lyle demanded.

"While you're in the mood to ask questions, I have one, too. Why are you fighting with your sister? She loves you. Always has like you have loved her. It shouldn't matter who her heart desires. She's still the same Michelle you've always known. And look, she loves you even when you've been a heartless chump."

"And who the hell are you?" Lyle thundered.

"I'm Michelle's girlfriend. So, what are you going to do? Starting spouting more crap about how it's not natural, it's wrong, it's disgusting, blah, blah. Or you can love her for who she is and everything goes back to being great between you guys. I can bet there are some things hiding in your closet that you don't want to get out. What about the time you sold powder to that undercover cop?"

"Grr...I do love her! Don't tell me otherwise! I may have reacted like a jerk but..."

"But what? So, her 'wrongs' are worse than your 'wrongs'? Give me a break!"

Lyle seemed like he choked on his tongue. Michelle ensnared Amelia from the rear with her head to her back.

"Let me speak to her, please," Lyle said with a much calmer tone.

"Fine but if you do anything to her, if she sheds one tear because of you, you'll answer to me!"

He didn't say anything else. It was probably best for him not to spill more fuel on the enflamed situation.

Amelia put the phone in Michelle's palm and hopped on the bed. She held her close from the back until she finished the conversation.

Michelle sighed deeply and dropped her phone on the bedside table.

"Are you okay?" Amelia asked while lightly running her fingertips over her back.

She entangled her fingers with Amelia's. "It's going to take a while but I hope one day, we can be on speaking terms without trying to claw at each other's throats."

"Do you want me to leave? I'd hate to be the reason you two have a hostile relationship."

Michelle slumped and her bottom lip curled low. "Do you want to leave?"

She contorted her body to face Amelia.

She forgot that might come along with the Michelle package—constant paranoia about the status of their relationship. When she used to speak of her ex-boyfriend, she did the same. Always wondering if he was cheating, if he still loved her, if he was going to leave. And eventually, he did leave.

Amelia looked through the slit in her eyes and spoke firmly. "Michelle, did I ever say anything about wanting to leave?"

"No, but..."

"But nothing. You did this same thing in your last relationship. I said that you're my girlfriend but if you wanted me to go to fix your relationship with Lyle, I will."

Michelle crawled into bed and curled up with her under the thick comforter, which was perfect for the chilly drafts breezing through the house.

"I'm sorry, Amelia," Michelle said. "I need to work on that, don't I?"

Amelia said, "Don't worry about it. You know what to do."

It was toasty and with the women wearing nothing but smiles again after realizing how much they loved each other, it could get hotter still. They couldn't even see each other it was so dark but that seemed to heighten the wondrous feel of their touches.

Amelia was in bliss and consumed every bit of the moment while it lasted. Being entangled with a young, hot woman that loved her was beyond words she could use to describe it. She would just have to deal with her paranoia along the way.

Michelle asked, "Okay, I have a question. What do you think about having a date tonight? Our first one after becoming official!"

Amelia found her shoulder and squeezed. "Yeah, I would love that! There's something special I have for you later on, too."

"Oooh...what is it?"

"Sorry, it's a surprise."

"Can you give me a hint?"

"Nope."

Michelle fake pouted. "That sucks."

Amelia snickered. "You wish you could suck me but I think we should sleep the day away and spend the whole night playing together."

"Okay..."

Amelia kissed her nose. "Be patient. It will be worth it. Trust me."

Michelle rested her chin on her shoulder and tightened their cuddle. "I trust you..."

About six hours later, it was four in the afternoon when Amelia's cell rang. She was face-first in the pillow and Michelle's arm was draped over her back.

Amelia was already half-awake when she snatched it from the table.

She did her best to shake the sleep out and sound at least mostly awake.

She turned her head, answered the phone, and laid it on her ear. "Hello?"

"I'm sorry. Did I wake you?" the middle-aged male voice said.

"No, not at all. Who is this?"

"This is George Jackson from the Board of Education in Kansas City, Missouri."

"Hi, how are you?"

"Just fine, thank you. I was calling you with great news. The principal at the high school you interviewed with last week said he would be thrilled to have you there. The board has finished with your review and I'm proud to offer you the position of Geography teacher!"

Amelia was pretty sure she was still asleep. "I'm sorry. You what?"

"I'm offering the position if you want it."

She couldn't fathom that as being reality. She applied for the job shortly after being fired from her last position after being caught having sex with Michelle in her office.

She had a phone interview and flew out for a face-to-face meeting but never told Michelle. She didn't think much would come from it and surely didn't want to get her worked into a frenzy about it. This new position would be a 30% raise over her last one. Aside from some part time subbing gigs, all of the teaching jobs locally and statewide had dried up.

Amelia left the warmth of the bed and Michelle's arms for the living room.

When she was out of her lover's earshot, she said, "I'm happy that you want me to teach for you. How long do I have to think it over?"

He said, "We would like for you to make your decision as soon as possible."

"Can I have a couple of days?"

"That would be acceptable. I'll call you in two days and hopefully receive your favorable reply."

"Thanks, goodbye," Amelia said as she hung up.

The timing of that was just perfect. Amelia really didn't have an answer and after the conversation she had with Michelle earlier, she was going to keep that predicament to herself.

Oh, and as she thought of Michelle, she sneaked up behind her.

"Hey..." Michelle said as she held her from the rear.

Amelia glanced over her shoulder and smiled. "Hi."

Michelle brushed her dangling hand and Amelia held it.

"What are you doing?" Michelle asked.

"Ah, nothing. I thought that call was important but it was a telemarketer."

She was fighting quite the battle to keep things in her mind from seeping out through spoken—or unspoken means. She could feel a sharp pain in her gut from the little white fib but she thought Michelle being in the dark would be best until she figured out what to do.

Michelle slid around Amelia and leaped into her arms. "It's almost time for date night! We need to get ready!"

Amelia cupped her ass in both hands and lifted her. Michelle locked her legs around her waist. She loved the rush she felt from her sexiness and playfulness. She figured the solution to her dilemma wasn't coming any time soon so why not play, too?

Amelia waddled with her back to the bedroom while trying to speak through kisses. "Mmmhmm. I can't wait, baby!"

She collapsed to the bed with her while still kissing.

Michelle touched her cheek with the back of her hand. "We could be here all night."

"You're right. We should leave!"

A few hours later, the couple were walking through a botanical garden on the outskirts of the city. The sky cast a purple shadow over the area with twinkles of stars gleaming within the darkness.

Michelle's light brown sugar hued hair was wavy and swept across her forehead and hung to her shoulders. She was in a black V-neck cut dress with a snug fit that hugged her curves and stopped at the knees. Its sleeves were three quarter length. Her ears were pierced with a modest diamond stud each. On her feet were black low heel strap sandals.

Amelia's brunette locks were straight and laid over her upper back. She wore a light blue blouse with buttons from the neck to the bottom. She left a couple of buttons at the top undone to allow her breasts to breathe. Below were navy dress pants and matching two and a half inch heels. A whiff of both women would have conjured images of the flora that surrounded them.

The couple walked while holding hands along a brick path lit by lanterns with a greenish yellow glow. Along that path were a row of peonies, light pink flowers with petals in a circular pattern surrounded by numerous green sepals.

Michelle kneeled and got a whiff of the flower. "This smells wonderful."

Amelia looked around for onlookers most notably the garden's staff. When no eyes appeared to be on them, she crouched with her, took one of the flowers, and gave it to her.

Michelle giggled then said, "I don't think you're supposed to do that."

"I know but it's so pretty! Besides, they have plenty more."

Michelle jumped into Amelia's body and they hugged for a few long moments.

"I love you," Michelle said into her ear.

Three little words that could cause so much joy yet so much despair. Likely, it would be more of the latter depending on how and when Amelia shared her secret.

Still, those words had her so tingly inside. "I love you, too."

They found each other's lips once more. They kissed each other with long, lingering smooches. They kissed again, pressing with more intensity and releasing, which made loud kissy sounds. They went for another kiss and opened their mouths to tangle their tongues together. Their mouths were wet and sweltering.

Amelia took Michelle's upper lip between her lips and sucked it while pulling away. She tilted her head, went in for another kiss, and Michelle rubbed all over her back. She stopped on Amelia's ass.

Amelia smiled as the arousal between her legs was intense. "Your hand stopped a little low, didn't it?"

Michelle mimicked her expression. "Maybe."

They locked lips again. Amelia's hand ceased on her ass and gave it a slap.

"Being bad again means you get that!" Amelia said.

"Be careful. I might need you to do that again to make me good again..." Michelle said in a soft, sultry voice as she traced her finger along her chin before moving ahead.

Amelia watched as her dress was squeezing that round ass and thought about what they were going to be doing later.

They continued along the path to some daylilies. These particular flowers had petals in a star-shaped pattern and were orange and yellow in color. They were amongst countless green leaves.

"Oooh, these are nice!" Michelle said as she bent over for a closer look.

Amelia ran her fingers through her tresses. "Oh, I agree."

Michelle tapped her hand. "I was talking about the flowers, silly."

"So was I."

Michelle took her hand again. "Let's keep going. There's so much to see."

The path bended into an area where royal blue lights shined on their steps. They could hear running water as a stream was flowing alongside them.

Next to the path were some crabapple trees with white puffy blooms. A yellow light stood at the base of each tree to display the plants' beauty.

Amelia looked up at the trees in awe. "Wow, isn't it breathtaking?"

Michelle was at her side rubbing her hands over her back. "Yes, I'm loving it."

Amelia was staring off into a grassy area across the stream in the darkness away from the glow of the lit path. Some wicked things were floating around in her mind.

She pointed into the black and squinted. "Hey, what's that over there?"

Michelle looked with her. "I don't see anything."

Amelia said, "I see something! Come!"

She stepped over the water with her lover. Michelle clumsily splashed through the stream as they faded into the night.

Michelle spun around in a circle. "There's nothing here. Have you been using those syringes again?"

Amelia chuckled. "Ha, no. In fact, I see something right here—a place to play!"

She squeezed Michelle's body and collapsed with her to the grassy carpet beneath their feet.

Michelle giggled. "Hehe, you know we're going to get caught again."

Amelia tucked her head over her shoulder and bit her ear. Her other hand had her dress between its fingers and jerking it above her waist.

She said, "We're building quite the reputation, aren't we?"

Amelia swirled her tongue all over her neck and behind her ear. She glided her licker back down, stopped on her neck, and sucked and tugged on it. Her fingers were sneaking their way over her black silky panties. She wiggled a couple of fingers inside the fabric and plunged them into her pussy. Michelle arched her back and cried.

She embraced Amelia as she pumped her fingers in and out of her.

Amelia kept sucking hard on her neck and swirling her tongue around. She bit it under her chin and left bites to her shoulder. She finger-fucked her with force as she got inside deep. She curled her fingers and roughly stimulated her magic spot. Amelia quivered to Michelle's moans vibrating in her ear.

Amelia kissed her collarbone, up her neck, and found Michelle's lips. Michelle clamped her legs around Amelia and squeezed while they ravished each other in a flurry of kisses. Michelle opened her mouth and darted her tongue into Amelia's. They flicked tongues together. Amelia captured her tongue between her lips and sucked on it.

The women grinded their bodies together and Michelle let both hands travel down her back and groped Amelia's ass. Her young, soft hands had Amelia moaning.

Michelle slid her hand beneath her and rubbed Amelia's pussy through her pants.

She was flooding wet. They both were. Michelle fidgeted with Amelia's belt buckle to get it loose. She unbuttoned her pants and felt around for her zipper. As she did, she was brushing all over her crotch. Amelia was getting heated and energized. Michelle finally found it and pulled it down. She peeled her pants down to just beneath her ass and slid her hands over her pussy through the purple panties covering it.

Amelia was excited by being exposed, even partially, with other eyes around. She was even more excited by Michelle and her fondling.

When Michelle grinded her hand back and forth over her pussy, creating all sorts of heated friction, Amelia was shaking out of control and purring loudly. Michelle grinned at her as she traveled up her panties and stopped at the top. Her hand slithered its way in and Amelia kissed all over Michelle's neck and to her lips.

Amelia's womanhood was soaked as she was edging closer to the peak of climax. She was so aroused that she'd stopped fingering Michelle but she started again with erratic movements around her inner pinkness. Both of them smiled at each other as they kept rubbing their bodies together.

Michelle slipped out her fingers and sucked them. "Mmm, I love how you taste."

Amelia flicked Michelle's digits as they came out of her mouth. "Um hum. You brought it right out of me."

Michelle undid the buttons on Amelia's blouse to free her tits. She pushed her lacy bra off a tit and took in all would fit between her lips. She suckled on her breast and licked her nipple while it sat in her mouth.

Amelia tossed her neck back and was looking at the stars with her eyes turning white.

She cradled the back of Michelle's head. "Yes, suck it, baby, oh yeah..."

Amelia popped her other tit free and offered it to her. Michelle switched over and nibbled on its nipple before giving it a long, hard suck. She traced her tongue around her brownish pink areola and back over to her hardened nipple.

Amelia smiled, kissed Michelle with passion, and held it for several seconds.

Michelle sneaked her hands behind Amelia and pushed her panties down. She gave an ass cheek a squeeze and a playful spank.

Amelia spoke in a sensual whisper. "Give me a spank? I'm not the bad one here..."

Michelle spanked her again. "Hehe, whatever! That spank was for lying!"

Amelia laughed. "Haha. I need you to make cum..."

With her panties and pants still around her knees, she crawled on all fours until her pussy was over her face.

Michelle thrust her fingers into Amelia and shook them roughly in rocking motions. She drove them in faster, harder, quicker, and Amelia massaged her clit at the same time. She convulsed and exploded with a splash of love juice that coated Michelle's smile. She stuck out her tongue to lap up all the deliciousness.

Amelia scooted back over her lover's body and laid upon her sapped of all she had and trying to draw in her lost breaths. Their skin was like they'd just come back from a dip in a pool. They did—so to speak.

Amelia kissed Michelle once more. "That was marvelous! It gets better every time with you!"

"It's because I love you."

Chatter was drawing near and a man with a patch on his blue uniform shirt swinging a baton was patrolling the path that was curving nearby.

Amelia nearly choked on her gasp and grabbed Michelle's hand. "I think we'd better continue this later unless you're into exhibitionism!"

"I don't want my ass, as pretty as it is, going viral!"

The ladies scrambled out of there while fixing themselves up along the way!

About twenty minutes later, they were walking out of an ice cream parlor. It had some concrete tables and benches outside so they decided to have their tasty desserts under the moonlight.

Michelle had a small container of mint chocolate chip and Amelia had a waffle cone with a couple scoops of cookies and cream. They sat across from each other and chatted.

Michelle consumed a spoonful of her dessert. "So, who were you talking to today?"

Amelia had a feeling she might ask again sooner or later but she still hadn't decided what to do about her dilemma. "Oh, that was a scammer. Trying to offer me a grant to go back to school. The catch was that I had to pay them a 'processing fee.' I hung up on him."

Amelia lifted her eyes from licking her cone to read Michelle. It sounded convincing enough.

Michelle said, "I hate those. I never know how they get your number. Anyhow, I've enjoyed every second that I've spent with you! I'm so happy! I know we've spent a lot of time in bed together so I want to make sure our relationship isn't all about that. Even though it has been quite exciting!"

Amelia swirled her tongue over the ice cream again. "You're not looking for me to recite poetry confessing my undying love for you...are you?"

Michelle smiled. "Sure!"

Amelia said, "I teach Geography not English!"

"Come on! Let me hear it!"

"Okay, okay," Amelia said as she cleared her throat. "Your eyes look like the depths of the earth, which remind me of the how far my love for you runs within my heart!"

Michelle snickered then burst into all out laughter. "Haha! That was...sweet."