Private Lessons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was it?"

"That was actually the definition of corny. You know your definitions so you do know English!"

"I think I chose the right subject to teach."

"Me too!"

Amelia took Michelle's hand and spoke in her serious conversation voice. "I do love you very much. Nothing will change that. So, you don't have to worry, sweetheart. I can't imagine myself being with anyone except for you."

Michelle tightened the grip on her hand. "Really? You mean it?"

Amelia cozied up next to Michelle on her bench and kissed the ice cream off her lips. "Mmm, delectable!"

Michelle fed her some of her cream. "Have some more."

Amelia returned the favor with her cone. "Delicious, now have some of this."

Michelle took a few long licks of the dessert. "Mmm, I love cookies and cream."

Amelia smirked and touched the dessert to Michelle's nose. "Hehe, well I thought you might like that!"

"Oh, you want to play, huh? Just wait until we get home," Michelle said as she wiped the ice cream off her nose and ate it.

Amelia's sparks were going off again. "I think we should get out of here."

"I think so, too!" Michelle said as they left.

They made a stop by Amelia's place before returning to Michelle's.

When they walked in Michelle said, "I've been waiting all day like a good girl for you to tell me what my surprise is! Is it in that bag you're carrying?"

They walked into the bedroom and Amelia shoved Michelle onto the queen-sized mattress. Michelle's eyes bucked.

Amelia said, "You want to know what your surprise is? Okay, I'll show you!"

Out of her black bag came a pink vibrating dildo attached to a harness. It was seven inches and about an inch and a half in girth.

Michelle, while on her back, propped herself up on her elbows. "What are your plans for that?"

Amelia began undressing starting with the buttons on her blouse. Once she was free of that, she unhooked her bra and slang it away.

While she was pushing down her pants and panties, she said, "I've been waiting all day to fuck you and I'm going to do it until you're singing soprano for me!"

"Oh, my. Well, bring it on but I'm not singing!"

Amelia kicked off her shoes and the rest of her clothes and pulled the harness to her waist. "Is that a challenge?"

"No, a promise."

"We'll see about that," Amelia said as she put her knees on the bed and approached her lover. "I'm not going to be the only one naked here."

Michelle pulled her dress overhead but Amelia gave her an assist to rip it off as fast as possible! She unclasped her black bra, slid off the shoulder straps, and tore it away.

Amelia ravished Michelle's lips and plunged her tongue into her mouth. She had a hand dragging over the line in her tummy and to her panties where she was grinding her hand against her pussy.

Michelle softly cried joyfully to her touch. Amelia was licking at her tongue and doing the cha cha with it. Their mouths were hot and steamy and their chests were pumping together.

Amelia attached their lips for a few more smacks until she leaned back and jerked Michelle's panties off. She tossed them over her shoulder and positioned herself between her legs.

She said, "Open your legs wider!"

Michelle did as told and Amelia gazed at her pussy, which was already gleaming with juices.

Amelia pushed the tip of the cock in and her sex spread to take it in. She rocked her hips with the toy penetrating her a little deeper each thrust forward. Michelle tried to scoot towards Amelia to get more of it but all she got was a tap on her thigh.

"Please, give it to me! Don't tease!" Michelle pleaded.

"You sure?" Amelia asked.

"Yes! Yes!"

"Okay..."

Amelia leaned over Michelle and pummeled her into the bed with increasingly intense thrusts. She lifted her hips until the cock was at the edge of her sweet hole and drove into her until it swallowed it whole. Their bodies clashed together in ecstasy each penetration and Michelle's eyelashes were fluttering.

Amelia held her girlfriend close to her body as the rubbery toy massaged her pussy causing it to soak in wetness.

Michelle squealed and held on tighter but Amelia wasn't going to stop before she sang for her.

She bit her neck and fucked her even faster. Michelle tossed her arms out and moaned. Amelia sniffed her neck and her natural strong perfume was arousing.

Amelia rose up, pushed Michelle's knees towards her chest, and got deeper still with her powerful drives into her. Amelia was wearing herself out trying to pound her but she had a goal in mind.

She shifted her weight forward, held her knees, and held the cock in when she was all the way in. She varied her rhythms, going fast in a blur, ruffling the sheets, and sending wave after wave of delight pulsing through Michelle and her own legs were surging with jolts of power. She slowed her in and out insertions to give herself a rest.

Amelia pulled back. "Get on your knees, girl!"

Michelle huffed and puffed as she rolled onto her tummy and rose up to her knees with her hands flat on the bed.

Amelia licked her lips at her ass and gave it a pop and watched it jiggle.

Michelle said, "Oww! You can't get enough of doing that, huh?"

"It's so cute that I have no choice but to do that."

Amelia held her cock near Michelle's sex and eased it in.

"Oh, yeah..." Michelle said at a whisper as she tossed her drenched hair off her neck.

Amelia clamped onto her hips and slammed into her with every bit of energy she had. She reached around her and kneaded her tits and pinched her nipples as she fucked her. She changed from powering hard into her to giving her short, sweet strokes that caressed her pussy gently.

She rolled her tits in her hands and kissed the length of her back stopping at her ass. She let the cock rest in her as she drizzled some saliva into her light brown ass crack. She dragged her finger all through it until it was moist. She coated her sacred hole with more saliva to make sure it was slick. She rubbed it in circles and pushed in her finger about halfway.

Michelle wiggled her butt and cried. "Oww..."

Amelia asked, "Does that hurt?"

"A little but I don't want you to stop. Just go slower please."

"I will. I promise..." Amelia withdrew her finger and teased it with shallow penetrations to get it more acquainted. She pressed it in a little more and her puckered hole stretched to allow it in.

Amelia began fucking her pussy more, even slower than before, while she infiltrated her darkest place with her first digit.

Michelle's legs weakened more when Amelia went back to giving her a good mind-blowing fuck.

Amelia fingered Michelle's ass a bit deeper while her hips banged together. Michelle was hollering now and scrunching the comforter and sheets in her nails.

Amelia grabbed her fleshy cheeks with both hands and she screamed louder as her pussy clamped onto the cock and wouldn't let it go.

She fell on her tummy and Amelia went in her again and fucked her as she was flat on the bed.

She rested upon her back and pumped into her. They were sticky and blazing but she kept the cock pushing in to her deepest reaches.

Michelle sang for her. "Ooohhh, I'm going to cum. Aahhhh..."

A face-length smile grew across Amelia's lips. She rolled Michelle onto her back and ditched the strap-on. She buried her face between her legs and lashed at her fold. She licked through the inside of her slit with a trio of fingers intruding and blurring within. The vibrations had Michelle spasming and judging by the intensity, she was approaching the zenith of pleasure.

Between licks of her clit now, Amelia said, "Cum baby! You're almost there! Let me drink your sweet nectar!"

"Yeah! I'm...cuummming so hard!"

Michelle tightened and erupted with a gush of cum. Amelia captured it all in her mouth and with a few strokes of her tongue to lap up whatever she missed.

Amelia crawled beside her exhausted sweetheart and snuggled into her.

Michelle rolled on her side facing Amelia. "That was greater than great!"

"It was," Amelia said with light brushes over her shoulder and down her arm. "And what did I say about you hitting that note for me?"

"Aww shucks, I did, didn't I?"

"Mmmhmm...and it was like a sweet tune to my ears."

Michelle sealed her eyes and laid her head against Amelia's chest. "You're happy so I am, too..."

Amelia kissed her forehead and they traveled to the land of Z's together.

Amelia came from the dream world around nine the following morning. She danced her fingers through Michelle's hair and noted its softness. She couldn't believe how pretty she was even when she slept. She wasn't sure if awake-Michelle could compete with her snoozing counterpart.

Whether she was around to acknowledge it or not, she planted a kiss on her before sadly leaving the comforter and her heated bod.

She shuffled to the kitchen in her birthday robe in search of nourishment. She was totally famished and snatched a banana hanging from a wooden holder by the refrigerator.

After stuffing the last of it down her throat, she went for a couple glasses of orange-pineapple juice. When its coldness slithered down her throat, she was already feeling replenished.

As she finished off the last drop of juice, her phone went off with a blare of hard rock that would have awakened a family at the end of the street. She thought she left it on vibrate.

It wasn't long before Michelle zipped to Amelia's side and stuffed the phone in her hand. "Here you go."

Amelia was confused. Surely, the Michelle she knew would have been overrun with so much jealousy that she couldn't have resisted seeing who the caller was herself. She was obviously curious since she didn't appear to have any plans to give her some privacy. Amelia didn't plan to move either.

Amelia said, "Thanks." She put the phone to her ear and answered. "Hello?"

"Amelia? This is George Jackson giving you another call. Is this a bad time?"

She grumbled as she attempted to disguise her irritation with the timing of the call. "It's fine. What can I do for you?"

"I wanted to let you know that you've been approved for another increase in salary. We've added another 10% to our previous offer. Do you have an answer for us?"

Amelia experienced a concoction of excitement and uneasiness. Fear and apprehension. Confusion and anxiety. Uncertainty and certainty.

She said, "I still have another day. I'll call you back. Thank you so much!"

She ended the call and looked at her girlfriend—at least she hoped she would still be hers in a few minutes. Amelia's secret was trying to rip its way out of her and the concerned look she drew from Michelle told her she read her face and saw that something was off. Amelia could contain it no longer because Michelle finding out any other way would cause an enraged woman to have an evil eye aimed at her.

Michelle took Amelia's hand. "What's the matter?"

Her overwhelming care for her was almost enough to soothe away all of her anxiety.

Amelia's face began to redden and fill with emotion. She could feel the dam about to burst and she was gasping so hard getting a word out was nearly impossible.

"I...don't know what to do!" she managed to push out through a tear waterfall.

Michelle walked her towards the bedroom. "Come and talk to me, baby."

When they got there, Amelia said, "The school district in Kansas City wants me to work for them. It was the only job I could find but I don't want to lose you!"

Michelle froze. It was like she wanted to cry but was stuck in shock like a bad ending to the best movie she'd ever seen.

She said, "So, you applied but didn't tell me?"

Amelia was spilling over with regret. "I'm sorry. I should have told you."

Michelle scoffed. "I take it that wasn't a scammer on the phone earlier?"

Amelia couldn't lie. "No, it was them."

She could see the disgust form all over her face. "You lied to me."

"I was trying...not to say anything until I...'sniff'...decided what to do..." Amelia said through a hard cry. "I didn't want to hurt you."

Michelle said, "We're supposed to trust each other. You should have told me no matter what."

"I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say."

"Would taking that job make you happy?"

Amelia held Michelle's face between her cupped hands. "I was hoping that maybe you could move with me? That way, we'll be together."

Michelle slid away from Amelia and pushed her hands aside. "I love you but my family is here. My other friends are here. My life is here. Go, it's okay. Maybe we weren't meant to be..."

Amelia was torn up from lying to her. Not the best way to start any type of relationship but she panicked. She also knew Michelle was as tortured by the situation as she was. She was putting on a great performance of pretending "it was okay."

Amelia said, "I don't want to go but the only jobs I could find around here involve cash registers and bouncing my tits at a Hooters restaurant."

Michelle moved back against the headboard, pulled her knees towards her body, and cracked.

She tossed her hands over her face and bawled. "Waah! It's like I don't know what hurts worse. You not telling me the truth or that I might miss you!"

Amelia brushed her legs. "I will always be honest with you from now on, okay? The last thing I wanted was to hurt you."

"Waah! 'Sniff.' At least we got to spend some time together. I'll never forget it!"

Watching her cry may have been the hardest thing she'd ever done and it didn't help that she blamed herself for her sadness.

Amelia stood at her side of the bed and went for a goodbye hug.

Michelle leaned away but Amelia pulled her close. She would miss her warm, tight embraces and the love she could feel through them.

"I'm so sorry, Michelle..." she whispered into her ear. "I thought we'd be together for a long time. I didn't know this was going to happen. I'm going to miss you so much!"

Michelle could take no more as she dove face-first into the comforter and let it all out into the bed.

It was too much for Amelia. She was leaving behind someone that loved her more than anyone ever had and Michelle felt the same about her.

Amelia left to prepare for her new life.

The next afternoon, Amelia was physically prepared to head to Kansas City. The Uber service was called and her flight was taking off in an hour. She had her luggage on the front porch and she sat by them. All was just peaches. Her realtor would help sell her house, she would stay in a hotel until she found somewhere to stay in Kansas City, and she was to begin the job of her dreams.

Yep, all was perfect except how Michelle consumed her thoughts, her every movement. The pain of leaving her was almost crippling. The way things ended didn't help matters.

Like the clouds that covered the sun in the sky to keep the day from being pristine, the lack of Michelle caused her day to fall short of perfection. Amelia sighed.

Her ride soon came, the driver tossed her luggage in the trunk, and they were off.

Amelia's face was pinned to the window as she watched the cars and buildings pass by.

She saw Carlton High and she could feel the kiss Michelle gave her in her office there. It still had her smoking. They may have been caught with their asses out but it was worth it—or was it? Amelia wouldn't be on her way to another city if not for that but she wanted to believe it was fate. Whether it was or not, it made it easier to deal with or so she thought.

A few minutes later, they stopped at a red traffic light.

She glanced left and there were the botanical gardens, the place of their first date as a couple. Every second with Michelle made her feel as though no one else lived in their world. Oh, yeah, and the body-quaking orgasms were nice, too.

Michelle was following her everywhere and she started to ask the driver to drop her at the asylum.

A right turn would have taken them towards Michelle's house and a near overwhelming urge was pulling her in that direction. Keep driving off into the sunset of her new life or turn and live with cupid playing love melodies on the harp everyday with an arrow stuck in her right rear cheek. That is if she took her back.

Every second that passed at the red light had her tensions growing more intensely. By the time it changed to green, she was about to erupt.

"Wait!" Amelia shouted and the driver mashed the brake with horns blaring behind them. "Turn right!"

The driver turned and Amelia sat back with a sigh. Her heart was fluttering away. It was like she was going on her first date as a teen.

When they arrived at Michelle's place, she paid the fare, grabbed her bags, and hopped to the welcome mat. She pressed the doorbell and waited for the dark cherry door with triangular window near the top to open. She was full of jitters.

In a minute, it swung open and there her love was with enflamed eyes and drying tears on her cheeks. Her frown was slowly curving upward.

Amelia began to shine brighter. "Guess who? I'm back from Kansas City!"

Michelle sniffles were trailing off. "Wow, that was fast!"

"I went there in my mind and realized how miserable I would have been without you!"

Michelle giggled nervously. "I don't know what to say."

Amelia moved through the doorway and Michelle stepped back to let her inside.

Amelia dropped her things. "You don't need to say anything. I have a better use for those lips right now."

Michelle, in a very soft voice, asked, "And what might that be?" Amelia answered by charging for her lips but Michelle stopped her with a finger. "You promise that you'll always tell me everything from now on?"

Amelia said, "Yes, I promise. Always."

"Okay!"

They would kiss with an insatiable greed. Amelia kicked her heel backwards to send the door flying shut and they fell to the sofa where they would stay for the evening.

Amelia didn't give a second thought to that new job. She knew she was where she needed to be!