Private Miller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was less complicated for Trey. Sort of.

Within the first forty eight hours of meeting them he knew that he had sized up the situation. He had been there, done that. Had the tee shirt! All the signs were there. Eric was so obvious it was comical. Trey knew, could easily tell, that Shannon was as sexually agitated as he. By noon on Monday he had rid himself of all clothing except a very loose bathing suit that had no support under it. After that, he never wore anything else except when Eric and Dustin were around. He made absolutely no attempt to contain his constantly stiff cock to keep it from protruding or from being obvious. She was exhibiting her wares. So would he.

For Shannon it was all so frightful, so unexplainably thrilling.

For Trey, it was an unanswered question. There could be no doubt about Eric's desires but was he absolutely reading Shannon right? To be wrong would be devastating. He could just imagine showing up to his new unit with Dustin telling others what had happened when he tried to be nice and invite Trey to his home.

For Eric, this was a dream. A scenario being played out in his mind if not in reality. The first night he came home from work he had a hard on and wistful expectation. He wasn't getting everything he wanted but the excitement was so real, the notion so incredibly erotic. He had dreamed about this so long!

By Tuesday afternoon the curiosity was too much for Eric. He made an excuse at work at noon before sneaking out and parking his truck a little bit down from their house. A quick peek between the wooden slats of their fenced in back yard told him they were both out there. Slipping in the house through the front, he watched through the drawn curtains at the two out by the pool. He had to be careful. Already, he had called Dustin on his cell phone to see where he was. Couldn't chance Dustin walking in and catching his Dad spying on his mom. Especially with his hard cock in his hand!

Even though there was nothing illicit about what he saw, it was still incredibly erotic. The first thing that jumped out at him was both of their attire. He smiled. Ah, there was the tiny bathing suit that he so wanted her to display and that she had refused. Hum-m-m-m. She wouldn't wear it when the three of them were together but would when she was alone with Trey. And my god! Trey's hard cock was obvious even from Eric's little hiding place.

Eric saw things exactly as they were. Nothing "real" was happening although the two of them were playing a little erotic cat and mouse game. Eric was hooked. He was back two hours later. Again, the sweating bodies, the glances they were giving each other. And Trey's inevitable hard cock! Of course, Eric had no idea that his wish was quietly evolving, that Shannon's senses were exploding from the sexual attraction between her and Trey.

After that, Eric would arrange a carefully planned and orchestrated trip three or four times a day. He would be the one that would always leave work to "go out for parts."By subtle questioning he figured out their routine, when to expect them outside. At times he voided the trip, unsure of where they were. But most of the time he was spellbound by what he saw.

At night he probed, hoping to draw Shannon out a little, hoping she would admit to what he was seeing. He got nothing he was seeking but instead was rewarded with a slow, mind blowing fuck. Their sex had never been better!

Shannon tried her best to tell herself that this verbal teasing, this erotic questioning from Eric, had no effect on her. But it did and deep down she knew it. My god she came hard time after time.

And both knew that, each time they were having sex, Trey was a third person in the room with them, not in person but certainly in each of their fantasies.

SILENT INTRUSIONS

Stalemate. Wednesday, day four.

Unspoken, erotic inactivity. Unintentional teasing? Wistful thinking? Expectations?

A bubble to be burst. But how?

Sun block lotion. Who'd a thunk it!!

"You're getting sunburn."

Trey looked at her.

"Am I?" He sure didn't want to be shipping out with a medical problem.

"Yeah. I think so. Middle of your back. Hard for you to reach there."

He'd take her advice on that. So far he had been able to hold his own with the hot Texas sun but he wasn't above crying "Uncle" if it was getting the best of him.

"Here" She motioned for him to come over as she reached for a bottle.

He turned and she rubbed it in. Was it his imagination or was she taking a little longer than was necessary? A lot longer.

"My turn," he laughed and took the bottle from her.

It caught her by surprise when he didn't ask but instead squirted some on his hand and gently covered the expanse of exposed skin on her back. And there was a lot of exposed skin on her back. The suit she was wearing virtually had no back, dipping down far enough that the crack of her ass was showing. A whole lot of crack when she was sitting!

But that little bit of rubbing was enough for now. He knew timing was everything so he reluctantly walked away, his hard almost painful.

She swore she could feel the wetness gush between her legs.

That was at ten in the morning.

Shannon didn't anticipate a repeat event anytime soon even if she actually wanted it. As casual as it was, it was still a bit intimate considering that they were alone.

And that is where all that experience, all those years of having the right stuff, came in to play for Trey.

That afternoon, as soon as she came out of the house and headed for her favorite chair, Trey ran a calculated intercept.

"How about getting my back again. I'd better watch myself."

He saw her hesitate but he knew it was too awkward for her to say "no." Maybe it wouldn't happen this time with Shannon but, in the past, there had been a number of conquests because it was simply awkward for the lady to say"no."

Shannon took a sharp breath. Deep down she wanted it. She couldn't deny the excitement caused by his strong hands.

"Sure," she smiled. One word. One fateful word.

Surely they both knew what was about to happen.

Earlier that morning he had hesitated before touching her. This time he knew he would not. His limited time with her was measured in days, not months.

Carefully, timidly, she applied the lotion to the center of his back where they both knew it was needed. Then her hands crept, moving into new territory as if she were "sneaking a feel." To her it was a bold unplanned move instantly regretted. To Trey it was a telegraphed signal

She may have well sent him a written invitation. He couldn't miss the fact that her hands were shaking.

"I'll get you now." It was a directive, not just an offer.

She hesitated but didn't move. Didn't say "no."

That's all Trey needed.

This time it wasn't just an application. This time it was a three minute massage using the sun block as a lubricant. Shannon caught her breath when his hands came up and over her shoulders, under the bathing suit straps before moving down to the point that his fingertips were brushing under the low cut cloth barely covering her breasts. She tensed, wondering if he saw her nipples harden. His fingers had come so close!

He saw the little buds harden. He was tempted to press the situation, to try her out now. But he had the experience, the sense, to know when to back away. He'd already accomplished what he wanted.

If Shannon wasn't aware of exactly what Trey's thoughts or intentions were, she could certainly see the immediate results.

At that close quarter she silently gasped at the size of the swollen cock standing straight out under his swim trunks. While sitting beside her his trunks had come down quite a bit and his bloated head slightly protruding out of the top of them. She was sure she saw the clear liquid oozing out of the tip of it.

She wasn't the only one in awe.

Twenty feet away, Eric was giddy with an erotic rush before he carefully closed the curtains. This time there could be no mistake about what he had just seen. What he had witnessed wasn't just an application of lotion, it was an extended erotic rubdown and his wife had not objected. And every man knows...either you object or you are willing. She had definitely been willing.

As he scampered out the front door he rued the fact that he couldn't hang around longer. His cock needed attention and what else was in store that he might miss?

He couldn't wait for the next day.

He wasn't disappointed.

At 10:30 Thursday morning the scene was almost a repeat. Eric had been hiding behind those curtains, watching for nearly thirty minutes before anything happened and he was starting to think he was going to have to give it up...go back to work. It was quiet out there. Trey had been working slowly, Shannon innocently sunning between laps.

Finally, some action. This time, though, it took on a whole new meaning...a new level of permissiveness. Something that each of them now anticipated?

Eric watched and trembled as Trey walked over and, without any invitation, helped himself to the oil before offering to assist her. There was hesitation but still no rejection from Shannon. Again, wandering fingers that invaded her top. Had he seen her eyes close? Was that a subtle movement in her hips in response to his fingers?

But it didn't stop there. This time there was a little bonus. A lengthy neck rub doesn't seem much but in the context it was pushing the limits. It wasn't so much what Trey was doing but more what Shannon didn't do. She didn't pull away...didn't brush him aside.

As Trey finally moved away Shannon was shaking inside. What the hell was she doing?

Trey knew what he was doing. That wasn't just a neck rub...it was a huge intimate stepping stone.

And the watching Eric was more than just hooked. He was totally immersed in what was unfolding in front of him.

He knew there was no way he could stay away. Business was starting to suffer a little but he was definitely hooked. He knew this wouldn't last forever. He dropped into work for a minute to see how things were going and begged out for the rest of the week. He'd let the others have his work. He told them that he had company at home.

Instead, he'd play hide and seek with the couple in his house. And he didn't have to wait that long.

At two that afternoon it was finally the moment, crème de la crème for the older man hiding in the curtains. It wasn't total surrender yet was far more than he had reasonably expected.

There was no way to miss it, even from his distant perch. This time Trey caught Shannon lying face down on her lounge chair when he applied the lotion. He started with her back but instead of delving into the top of her suit he instead moved his attention and the lotion to her legs. With her head pointing away from Eric and her legs spread wide there was absolutely no doubt that, as he was applying lotion to her legs, Trey was intentionally brushing her crotch with his fingertips. Not once. Not twice. More. Many, many more times. Five minutes to apply sun block?

It was intentional yet when he first did it, Trey winced. He knew he had to move on, to advance the situation. What would be her reaction?

Shannon was so surprised, so out of her zone, she did the only thing she could. She let out a tiny involuntary moan that only she and Trey could hear. Trey's heart skipped a beat. But what was really telling, what defined the very moment, was the subtle rising and lowering of her hips, thrusting her crotch in reaction to his fingers each time there was contact there.

Trey was exhilarated by her reaction but knew not to push it. By the time he stopped several minutes later he was sure that he had felt her body move in sync with his exploring fingers. Again, he had accomplished every thing he had wanted.

Maybe more.

As he walked away without speaking and leaving her to catch her trembling breath, Trey hoped that what had just occurred was enough to satisfy even her watching husband.

Oh yeah, Eric. Trey had a silent message for you.

Curtains don't move by themselves. And Trey had definitely seen curtains move for the second day.

Later that night when the couple was alone in their room there began the usual grilling, the hopeful questions from Eric. Shannon moaned a soft "no-o-o-o-o-o" to each of the probing whispers. It was hard for her to answer. He was already deep inside her and his slow strokes filled her receptive pussy. Again, they both knew that there just as well have been a third person in the room.

But this time they were almost right.

Trey knew how excited she had to be from his teasing that afternoon. And there was no doubt her husband was about to explode. Surely they would be too distracted to sense his presence just outside their bedroom door.

It was barely audible. Trey could detect the questions, probing her for information. Eric's voice would whisper, followed by a low, quivering, "no-o-o-o-o" from Shannon except for an occasional, "I don't kno-o-o-o-ow."

It was that "I don't know" that caught both Eric and Trey's attention. Indecision on her part? Some level of faltering strength? A sensual admittance?

Trey tried to visualize what was going on in there. What they were actually doing.

If he had been able to see, he would have been gazing at the oddity of Shannon Rogers wearing the same bathing suit she had worn in front of Trey earlier that afternoon, the same one she was wearing while Trey was stroking her pussy. Eric had insisted she put it on.

Trey listened as her moans became louder, more frequent. There may have been a question about what was happening but there was no doubt about what was about to happen!

Eric was at the side of their bed, standing on the floor with his hands on her hips. Shannon was on her knees on the side of the bed, her hips making large circles in the air, her head down on a pillow.

He had insisted she pull her leg band aside and guide him into her before beginning the slow, slow long strokes that would coax her for both answers and an orgasm. The answers she gave were tentative, incomplete. Her orgasm would not be!!

Trey might have had to listen closely and intently for his questions and her answers, but not when she came!

"U-u-u-n-n-n-g-g-g-h-h-h, o-h-h-h-h-h-h,oh-oh-oh-oh," sounds suddenly poured through the closed door. This one was big, way too explosive to mask from anybody in the house, let alone somebody listening just outside the door. Neither partner cared if their visitor heard them. The thought of it made them come even harder!

It shot right through Trey, especially when her loud climax was quickly followed with what was unmistakably Eric's own orgasm. Eric came as hard as she. And just outside their room, Trey came with them.

As his cum filled his hand he knew the time was now. It had to be now. It was just a matter of how.

What he needed was an opportunity, a platform from which to leap.

He need not have worried. Mrs. Rogers was about to be presented to him on a golden platter.

OPENING THE GATE

Shannon's mouth was wide open. A mixture of disbelief and apprehension. She couldn't mask it, even in front of Trey.

"Eric Rogers, you have absolutely, positively got to be shitting me!"

It was the first and only time Trey would ever hear her curse.

Eric stood there with a stupid look on his face. He lifted his palms up.

"I forgot."

It was his only response.

It was nine thirty Saturday morning. A perfect day, albeit already hot. The Rogers and Trey had been sipping their coffee. Dustin had left hours before for Mustang Island. It would be Monday before he got back. (Trey had warned Dustin when he had left that morning that he'd better not come back from a weekend with all those girls and not be smelling like pussy!!)

The three of them were forging their weekend activity. Mostly, nothing but lying around.

That's when the phone rang and it hit the fan in the Roger's household.

"Fantasy football? Your football draft is tonight? You are insane!"

Eric shrugged. He looked really sorry.

"I'll call and pass on it. It's not the end of the world. Jay can go by himself."

Trey wanted to ease himself out of the picture. He could sense that this was going to get nasty. He didn't move fast enough.

Shannon looked at Eric over the top of her sunglasses.

"Ri-i-i-ght," she mocked.

She looked sideways at Trey.

"Ever play fantasy football?"

Trey laughed but found nothing funny about it. His face went a little red.

"Yeah, I'm a junky," he admitted.

"Well, genius here has to either meet up with his friend and go to Houston this afternoon or forfeit a five hundred dollar entrance fee. Their draft starts at seven."

Trey whistled. Five hundred dollars!! His was normally fifty.

"Seriously, I'll cancel. I just plumb forgot." Eric was obviously selling out to sooth Shannon.

Shannon rolled her eyes and grimaced at Trey.

"Don't ever get married, Trey."

Then, to her waiting husband.

"Go ahead, butthead! We'll get by without you."

If she had been astute, she would have been astounded how those few words made two cocks stand straight up!

Instead, it would be hours before she would become totally aware of the consequences of her irrational decision.

Eric pretended to be her savior.

"Hey, the Rockets are playing a twilight game tonight. It starts at five."

Shannon looked at Trey.

"You like baseball? We have a minor league team in Austin. The ball park is new and really nice."

"I'd love it. Sounds great." Trey was already trying to figure how he could make this all work in his favor. He had no idea how much of a conniving partner he had in Eric.

Eric pushed, took a chance.

"You'll be out in time to go to "Khan's", he offered.

Shannon was surprised that Eric offered that. It was a real nice restaurant and her favorite but it could be a little intimate. After eight on the weekends they turned down the lights and it was almost all couples.

"What's that?" Trey asked.

"A great Japanese place. They cook in front of you with all the fancy stuff. You'd love it."

"Only if I get to pay."

It was obvious by Trey's interest that it was too late to pull the offer. The evening was on.

About twelve Eric left the house. Normally he would spend the night in a hotel in Houston after the draft and do a little carousing with the guys. But this year he'd obviously have to pass. Instead, he'd start back home right after the draft but they all knew it would be the wee hours of the morning before he returned.

At least that was the innocent premise as far as Shannon was concerned.

In fact, as soon as he left the house Eric drove straight to the shop and parked his truck inside where it was hidden from sight. A quick phone call to Jay solidified the deal. Jay was already on his way to Houston and was going to draft for him.

"Remember, not a word, dude." This was definitely on the quiet.

Jay acknowledged. He didn't know what the hell was going on but he'd never say a word.

Eric decided to take a nap. As much as he would like, it would be too dangerous to drive even remotely close to the house the rest of the day. In the days just past he might have been able to make up some kind of weak excuse if he were discovered near his house. Today, there could be none. He'd have to wait, skipping any afternoon activities, no matter how strong the pull was. All of his eggs were in the basket for that night!

NINE INNINGS, FRIED RICE AND THE MRS.

It had already been decided that there would be no work on the deck during the weekend. The project would be done by Tuesday or Wednesday as it was. As sexually charged as the atmosphere was, it was a little awkward between the two of them. Actually, Trey was a little relieved when about one in the afternoon Shannon announced that she had to go shopping for a while. When asked if he wanted to go he answered no, saying he'd stay home unless she needed him to go.