Private Miller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's all he wanted her to do, just to initiate the entry. Make the introductions. He'd take control after that.

He entered her as slowly as he had ascended her leg earlier. Slow exploratory strokes, the penetration slight. As wet as she was there was no hindrance as his bloated head slid inside. Little by little each stroke filled her. As experienced as Trey was, as many times that he had experienced this, it was still an explosion of his senses. Already he could feel her vaginal walls convulsing, subtly massaging him.

All week he had made so many plans for this, had visualized how it would happen. But that was not to happen. All the control he planned to have at the right moment, the ability to tease her, to give or take as he pleased. That all suddenly went away.

It was a strange thought for the moment but he suddenly realized that what was happening to him right then was what all those young teenage girls had felt like when he had manipulated such control over them years ago.

How easily Shannon had stroked him out of his comfort zone, yet it was she who was moaning loudly. He wondered if she had any idea that it was she, not him, who was in control.

No. No idea whatsoever. She was totally immersed, eyes closed, willing to do anything he wanted. In her own mind surely she was the slave, not the master.

It was so perfect...for Shannon.

He would have been okay for a few moments longer, maybe could have held back, if she hadn't kissed him, if her hands had not guided his mouth to hers. Or maybe it was the tiny moans she breathed down his mouth as they kissed.

This was no time to make excuses for cumming so fast. He was there. He knew it. It was over for him!

His explosion...loud, frantic. Uncontrolled. No reservations as he moaned her name.

There should have been no surprise, no shock as he would come. But yet there was...for both of them.

How did she do it? Recover so fast? It had to have been mere seconds rather than minutes since she had surrendered her orgasm to his mouth.

And yet she was bucking below him in an obvious orgasm, grinding against him and moaning as if she hadn't had a cock in months.

Then, suddenly...silence. Fifteen seconds of uninhibited explosive pleasure followed by quietness as their bodies continued to do a sexual dance. They were going to drain every bit of pleasure from this.

As they soaked each other in and gathered their thoughts neither of them saw it. Never glimpsed the shadowy figure before it eased away, slipping into the darkness. It would be later before Shannon would notice there was a stream of "something yucky" that had made it's way down the passenger door.

But by the time of that discovery her receptive, tormented pussy would have been already ravaged again. And by more than just one cock!

EPILOGUE

(Six months later)

Dustin sat around the table with his parents. He was leaving to go back overseas the next day, having already spent his mid tour leave with them.

Shannon was watching him closely. It was amazing how he had changed in just six months. He may not have been in danger as much as others but he had seen it, knew some of those who had given it all. He was suddenly a man...a soldier.

"Thank God for Trey," she thought. Dustin had said enough to Shannon to let her know that Trey had taken care of her son, had fulfilled her last wish when the two of them had been together those many months before.

Eric looked at it a little different. It wasn't so much that Dustin had changed but instead "how" he had changed. Six months ago the boy soldier coming out of basic training had spent his two weeks at home chasing pussy. This time he spent some quality time with them, his grandparents, and some old friends. Then he chased pussy!

And now he was leaving again. Eric glanced at the clock. Oh, well. He announced it was time for their little gathering to break up. There were things for them to do that morning.

Dustin hesitated a minute. He had something to say.

"Mom, Dad. I want to thank you for inviting Trey to stay here when he goes on his leave this summer. He really has no place to go and I know he enjoyed it here last year. He thinks you two are the greatest!"

Eric flinched. Shannon's mouth was trying not to hang open. She already knew that Trey had volunteered to do a second consecutive tour of duty over there and instead of coming back to the states for a two week leave now he would instead get a month off in July. But she knew nothing about this!

Eric knew he should have asked Shannon first before he put his blessing on the plan but he wasn't about to give her a chance to say "no." As it was, it was too awkward now to refuse the request. Dustin had already told Trey it was okay.

Instead, the couple both just smiled and nodded.

As he had done several times in the past few days, Eric felt himself get hard in anticipation.

Shannon felt a very familiar ping, maybe more a "zap" exploding between her legs.

Trey here again. For a month? She wanted to think to herself that Eric had suffered a mental lapse but deep down she knew better. She knew what was really happening. He had intentionally done this behind her back.

And she had a notion that, under the table, he was as hard as a rock just thinking about it!

Minutes later as Dustin rattled around the house a bit before he left, each of the two were having their own private thoughts. Flashbacks, so to speak!

For Shannon, Trey's visit now seemed a blur as far as how fast things happened. Yet when she isolated them, each little episode, each "happening," was as vivid and in living color as if it had happened only the week before. Especially the events of that Saturday night and what happened afterwards. It wasn't so much that it was "life changing" but over the past six months there had been a non ending stream of illicit thoughts that reminded her on a daily basis that Shannon Rogers wasn't as infallible as she had always assumed.

That dark night in the van after the two of them had recovered as much as could be she had slowly found the strength to pull together enough to drive. As shaky as she was, as much as she was out of her zone, she knew without speaking that she had to drive, to keep moving. They certainly couldn't sit in that rest area all night.

But driving wasn't easy. In fact, it became almost an unmanageable challenge. As it turned out the next fifty miles was interrupted three times when she had no choice but to find a safe haven on the side of the dark road to manage her situation. It wasn't so much that she was recovering from what had happened at that roadside rest area but instead from what continued to happen.

Trey was in for the kill. He wasn't about to let the ambers grow cold. They were hardly back on the interstate when the kisses began again. The small ones on the face and the sides of her mouth were detracting enough. The times that he gently guided her face to his for deep, full kisses that seared her soul were so distracting it was downright dangerous. Then he moved to her breasts. It was awkward with her driving but Trey was not to be denied. For the past week he had dreamed of feasting on her breasts. Now was the time.

Slow caresses with his exploring fingers at first, quickly changing to his mouth tormenting her nipples until they were sensitive to just his breathe. All buttons on her blouse were quickly undone, leaving the flimsy half bra to invite his attention. She imagined that others could somehow see inside the car as they drove past, even in the dark.

But the real culprit was that one hand, his right one, the one that never relented in its gentle persuasion between her legs. Slowly coaxing her with light, teasing caresses that brushed the lips of her vagina, he would allow her to react, to build, and to let her body get into a perfect rhythm with the tormenting touches. Then...BAM...all of a sudden hard, driving fingers slamming deep inside of her with a determination that she would not be able to resist. She couldn't...didn't. It was too intense. Those were the times she had to pull over to the side of the road. As dangerous as it was there was no way she could continue to drive, especially with her eyes trying to close!

There was no way Trey could miss her response to his touch, no way that he could misinterpret her body language. The permissive undulations that seemed to seek his hand, her heavy breathing and the low moans that he was able to extract from her on demand. For the moment she was his toy to play with but he knew it would eventually go away. She might be totally his for an hour or so but certainly no longer.

Each time she stopped he would devour her, using his mouth and fingers to bring her to the very moment of orgasm only to back off, leaving her groaning in disappointment and writhing uncontrollably in her seat. After a few minutes she would gather herself enough to try to navigate once more. Within minutes, it would begin all over again.

They were totally immersed with each other, knowing that even if the few cars passing them might wonder if there were an emergency they wouldn't stop while hoping that none of them would be law enforcement. Neither noticed that there was a vehicle that was always a quarter of a mile or so behind them, that it would slowly pass by each time after they pulled over. They had no way to know that their trip interruption would be of special interest to yet another.

The third time was charm. This time, Trey knew it was time to "stop tuning up and start playing," so to speak. It wasn't so much that it was late in the evening or where they had progressed with each other but more the new surrounding. Instead of pulling over just a few feet on an impromptu parking area as they had before this time Shannon totally surrendered, boldly guided the van into a construction area maintained by the highway department. Hidden by piles of dirt and construction materials, she was able to park a good twenty five yards off the highway and completely out of view of passing cars. She glanced out her rear view mirrors and held her breath in case she might have been detected. Only one slower moving vehicle passed them by before it became dark once again.

They were hidden from traffic and alone. What now?

Two words best described the situation. For Trey it was "determined." For Shannon..."vulnerable." The best of worlds for him. A weakened sexual forfeiture from her.

It only took moments. There was no time for further foreplay. The sound of a seatbelt being unsnapped, her seat being turned sideways once more again before he gently guided her out of her seat and to him.

It should have been no surprise to Shannon but she still gasped, emitting a small whimper when he slid his hands up the outside of her legs, shoving her tiny skirt up past her waist as she straddled him. His mouth found hers just as her wet crotch found him...hard and ready, already out of his pants. All it took was a few suggestive gentle nudges from his hands on each of her cheeks to set her in a slow, methodical motion. There was no entry, no penetration at all, as she wrapped her arms around his neck and slowly slid her slushy pussy up and down his cock. How was he so hard already?

Trey didn't rush it. He knew he didn't have to. Unless they had an unexpected interruption he already knew what was to soon follow. For the moment he just basked in the moment, feeling her slowly slide up his shaft then down once more. Each stroke seemed to add to the juices already streaming down her thighs.

There were kisses. Lots of them. Nibbles on her nipples. No talking. He'd let her decide the "moment."

Five minutes. She lasted five minutes. Shannon's brain was screaming, "NO!" Her senses, her body was overriding that notion. This was already more than she had ever dreamed, had ever dared to allow herself to fantasize. Those many years that Eric had whispered "what if's" in her ears, those hundreds of times in seclusion that her fingers had tantalized her clitoris while she wondered...those thoughts were nothing like this at all. She had dreamed fireworks...this sensation was a cannon going off!

Trey had assumed that, like before, he would eventually guide her hand to his cock, allowing her to take over at that point. After all, above all else, he wanted it to be "her idea." He was wrong. So smoothly he almost missed it, Shannon silently declared herself "ready" and barely touched him, just enough to guide him inside. She was so wet, so ready. As he slid in, her long moan announced, "I'm here, Trey."

There had been so much foreplay, so much teasing; it was too much for her. She couldn't last. It seemed to her like it was instantly but it was over a minute before she came. Loud, animated, unabashed thrashing on his cock. Trey couldn't believe she came so fast.

He almost came right then with her. Her teasing, the slow entry, her convulsing walls closing on him. Her fast orgasm. Too much to bear...almost. He grimaced; fighting what he was afraid would be a sudden end to it all. He knew himself well, knew that if he got past this he would last forever for her.

Not quite. Not forever. Thirty two minutes, though. She came a second time. Much later then that, when he finally exploded in a noisy rush, jamming her ass hard towards him with both hands and moaning without any reservations, a stray thought entered his mind.

"Thank god for Aunt Rhonda."

All those years of nurturing had paid off. Once again he had won, had contained himself when his body was screaming with pleasure. My god, this woman could fuck! He didn't know if she was aware of the perfect muscle control she possessed or if it was just natural for her but she had gripped him with her pussy like a big hug every time she had raised up, then released just softly going down. Every stroke was a perfect massage.

He wasn't the only one cumming. She started shaking fifteen seconds before she came with him. The moans, the sudden thrashing of her hips...she was totally beside herself, no control whatsoever at the moment. She was embarrassed that during those thirty two minutes she was coming for the third time!

Then...silence. What does one say at a moment like that? After their lips finally parted, his hard began to subside, her walls ceased to massage him. What then? For Trey it was a triumph. For Shannon, a sudden catastrophe!

A slow, silent redressing, clothes being returned to "respectful." Her eyes to the floor. What a mess this suddenly was! Where in the world was that thong?

If their eyes had been more alert they would have seen that shadowy figure that once again diminished into the night, relinquishing his hiding spot just behind the driver's door. Again, there would be a sticky substance sliding slowly down the side of the van.

Thirty minutes later they were home, the rest of the ride an uncomfortable silence. Trey had been there, knew how it might be. For Shannon, it was such a return to reality. And shock! What the hell had she just done?

After a quiet "goodnight" each went to their own bedroom. Trey to his exuberant thoughts, Shannon to a shameful admission of debauchery. She glanced at the clock with dread. Eric would be home in a few hours. She got in the shower and stood there for a long time. As the water ran over her body and washed away the sins and the semen, one betraying thought kept coming to her.

"My God, that had been wonderful!!"

Even her troubled mind had to admit that. When she stepped out of the shower she was suddenly looking Eric straight in the face. She jumped and let out a loud gasp. He wasn't supposed to be home for hours.

"We finished early," he lamely offered.

Shannon was petrified. Lately he had been all over her when they got into bed. Surely he would be able to detect what had happened in just the past hour or so. Did she not reek of sex? There had been another man's cock ravaging her less than an hour ago.

But he didn't say anything. Instead, he pulled her close in bed and hugged her until she could hardly breathe. No sex, not even a hint. What a relief!

Just as she was about to doze off she suddenly was wide awake...startled from the quietness. What was that he whispered softly, probably not for her to hear?

"You were absolutely awesome."

It would gnaw on her for a day or so. Then it would get worse.

O-o-o-o-h, yeah. Eric's dream had been fulfilled. The reason he had not offered himself to Shannon was simple...he was as depleted as she. He had gambled. It had paid off like a slot machine! Way, way beyond his wildest imagination. Fantasies were one thing...watching it materialize before his eyes and ears was something else altogether. Tomorrow night he would thank her properly. At the moment, his thoughts were of that night.

He had waited in the parking lot of the restaurant until they had come out. That in itself had been a guess. What if they had changed their minds, decided not to eat there. He would have been washed out for the evening. Following them had been easy. Friday night he had removed the tail light from the right side of the van. He stayed close enough behind them to watch for the car with one light. All he had intended to do was to follow them home from a distance to see what unfolded. Surely nothing would happen before then!

When they had pulled over on the interstate his heart had soared. Something was happening, good or bad. Staying well behind, he took the chance of walking up to them in the darkness. He never lost sight that all it would take was for one of those big rigs to turn on their lights and give him away.

He had "sneaked" up. After being a stunned audience he could hardly walk back. Was what he felt a heart attack? Shaking hands, weak legs, brain so saturated with what he had just seen. There was no way he could have ever envisioned what it would really be like...what an erotic explosion it would be. Throw out all those weak fantasies he had conjured over the years. They were nothing compared to the real thing!

He followed them the rest of the way. Their first two stops required him to drive by and wait just down the road on a dark side country lane. Each time it was only a few minutes before they drove past again and he picked up on the lights.

But the third time. That third time.

My god! My god! THE THIRD TIME!!!

He was positive he would never recover...that life would never be the same. It had been the most devastating, the most erotic explosion that could have possibly happened in his lifetime. He couldn't wait to get home...literally. He took the chance that his weak excuse would hold up.

He couldn't wait to touch her, to hold her, to tell her how wonderful she had been. But he wasn't stupid. Tonight was not a good night to have sex.

He had taken his chances. He had won. Thank god she wouldn't know.

But little tiny things in life happen.

Like checking the mail. Or running into somebody at the store.

Monday morning Shannon checked their mail. She held up a letter from the hotel that Eric normally stayed in when he went to Houston for his draft. Trash mail, probably. She opened it.

She sat down as she stared at it. For a long time. Confirmation of his cancellation...dated last Thursday! Eric had "forgotten" about his draft. Yet he had cancelled his room two days before.

She looked out the window and sipped her coffee. Within minutes it started to formulate. She tried to shake it off. Was she going crazy? Had all that fucking, all the illicit activity and thoughts, burned her brain. Trey ravaging her on Saturday night, Eric pounding and pounding her Sunday night with an even more new found intensity. Some little things he had said in the past hours. Maybe.

Eric's subtle shoving her to Trey all last week. Lying about his trip. She had run into Benny Russell at the store yesterday afternoon. He had asked how Eric was enjoying his time off. She had just nodded and said "fine." What was he talking about? What time off?