All Comments on 'Private Photographer Pt. 01'

by stevelovesfun

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimabout 6 years ago
Likeable story

Nicely told

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015about 6 years ago
Dated

Who uses film these days? Go digital and get yourself a home photo printer! Even back in the “old days” we used Polaroid cameras.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Photos are fun

We got one of those instant cameras back when they 1st came out. We had another couple we were fairly close with, he and I took turns trying to get sexy photos of our wives. They started out very bashful but progressed, then finally we had both of the naked and we both were taking photos. Next we were all in the same room. Then he asked if we wanted to swap, the wives protested but not very hard.

For about 3 years we got together about once a week, then he got a job in another city and they moved. Sure was a lot of fun.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeabout 6 years ago
Looking forward to new chapters.

Steady on Cruiser_2015 this story clearly took place a while ago when a lot of us used real film stock and digital had not been invented.

One of my stories is about the time when one of my friends was first able to develop colour slides and took a series of very intimate pictures of me and my wife.

Like the story very much, roll on the next chapter.

petertowerspetertowersabout 6 years ago

Digital is convenient but unless you've been in a darkroom and developed prints the old fashioned way you've never experienced the thrill off seeing your photos appear like magic on the paper while you're in a dark but warm room.

Really enjoyed your story and looking forward to reading the next few chapters.

Pete.

Hayley18Hayley18over 4 years ago
Very Lucky Boy

What a very lucky boy, I wish my luck could have been as good at 19 and it's not much better at 21 giggles. I had to put up with small to average size cocks and premature ejaculation's and my fingers to produce a reasonable orgasm.

Great intro for a very sexy lady, well written, I can't wait to read part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous