Private Schooling 01: The New Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
865 Followers

* * * * *

Camille wakes with her head in Dick's lap, her hands untied. He offers her some eggs and bacon, with orange juice, even getting her some biscuits to go with it. When she finishes, she starts right away sucking his cock without being asked. At least when she sucks his cock, he doesn't hit her. He dumps the juice from his balls in her mouth, still not pleasant, but milder. The more she sucks the better her life gets, she decides, and she goes right back to sucking his cock.

Dick gets agitated, pulls her up to stand, then pulls her back down on his lap. His cock, which she just sucked hard, is spearing into her vulva, not her pussy. So Camille reaches down, guiding his cock into her pussy like a lover, not a captor. His dick is thicker than Dan's, as her body betrays her, lubing in greeting, nipples stiffening, breathing deepening. She is on top and he is making her do most of the work. Her legs are still weak, and she is trembling as a tremendous orgasm washes over her, the most titanic of her life. She prays to God Dan never knows of this, as she rolls back over to suck Dick some more. He climaxes in her mouth, milder still, providing even more encouragement to continue sucking. Pretty soon it is like a baby with a bottle, her sucking his dick giving her enough confidence she will be ok that she drifts off to sleep.

Dick dresses in his pants and shirt, going down to the apartment, where Camille's phone is ringing. The caller ID says "Hubby", so he waits to see what happens. The caller leaves a message, as he plugs the phone into his computer, and clones it. Looking through it, there are two contacts with lots of calls and texts. Rechecking her rental application, he sees the two daughters, Ruby and Jenny, then the husband, Dan.

Dan is insistent, he is texting her.

Dan: R U OK? Answer phone!

Camille: Can't. Busy with new friend.

Dan: What new friend? You don't know anyone in Savannah.

Dick downloads stills, and short mp4s of her blowing him and fucking him.

Camille: I do now. Let it be.

Dan: No. I want details.

Dick sends him the stills of her sucking his cock, and fucking him.

Camille: I didn't want to hurt you, but I fucked up, got drunk. His cock is better than yours. He makes me come longer and harder than you do. I didn't want to cheat on you, but I have.

Dan: So is this a one time thing?

Dick sends the blowjob video.

Camille: I hunger for his cock. You can see it in the way I suck him. He smokes fucking cigars and stinks sometimes, but I fucking love his thick cock! In my mouth or my pussy. We haven't done ass yet, but he sure seems interested and I will do anything for him.

Dan: Why? WHY? I have given you everything! Two wonderful daughters, a lifetime of prosperity! Think what you are giving up!

Camille: I will do anything for his cock. Maybe you don't understand, can't understand. Watch this video until you do.

Dick sends the video of them fucking, from guiding his cock into her cunt, until Camille blows him and falls asleep.

Camille: If you tell me I can be with Dick whenever I want, maybe we can work something out. Maybe it is a really, really hot affair that will burn itself out. But even then, I'm going to be a big cock addicted slut, and I don't want to live without it. I feel alive. I finally feel alive. Love you, Dan. Bye.

* * * * *

Tamara walks back in to see Jenny shuddering on the bed.

"Oh, poor baby! Right on the edge and can't get there? Momma knows. Momma cares. I got some Aloe for you, it will soothe your ass." Tamara squirts the skin lotion in her hand, rubbing it liberally into Jenny's flaming red ass cheeks.

"Mmfl-ease. Mmfl-ease!" Jenny cries out, muffled by the gag.

"What is that baby, does Momma need to make you come?" Tamara says in an almost sing-song voice.

Jenny nods vigorously, her ass having lubed and her twat juicing like an Oster blender, "Mmfl-ease! Mmfl-ease! mwOW!" Jenny begs.

"Let's see what is going on here. Oh, baby, you've peed all over your diaper. I'll have to get you a new one.(sniffs) Oh, this isn't pee. You've been playing with yourself again, haven't you? (Jenny nods vigorously) You've been thinking of licking Momma's pussy again, haven't you? (Jenny nods vigorously) Oh Baby! That makes Momma so happy. Let's see if Momma can make you happy too." Tamara continues in her sing song Momma play voice.

Tamara's thick hands reach down, as the ass vibe has almost escaped out of Jenny's ass, firmly guiding it back into Jenny, as Tamara plays with both vibrators, fucking Jenny's ass and cunt.

"This is what most dicks do, baby. They just turn you on, get your motor running, but they never get you across the finish line. You feel like your whole body wants to explode, but they never get it done. Lord help you if you meet one that does get it done, child, he will use you for himself and his friends as he sees fit and no power in the world will be able to save your from your pussy slavery. Do you understand me baby? (Jenny nods vigorously). But worse, far worse, is a woman who understands a woman's body and knows every button to push to make you her slut. You are my slut now, aren't you baby? (Jenny nods rapidly) Good. 'Cause Momma is giving you a round trip ticket to heaven." Tamara declares firmly as she unties Jenny's legs, lifting her up onto her knees, then sliding under to feast on her clit.

The moment Jenny feels Tamara's thick lips envelope her clitoris, her hips start bucking and she feels filled with a white light that crashes into a tremendous explosion of excitement, her muscles tensing like in an epileptic fit. Jenny is riding a wave of climaxes where her whole body is shaking, rippling, as Tamara digs her claws into Jenny's ravaged ass, igniting a pain bomb that transforms into bliss in the second wave, cresting higher, breaking down all her walls, destroying her sexual identity and building a new one. Tamara's slut. Tamara makes her feel this way. Only Tamara, never anyone else. Pussy slut, lesbian, boy with no dick. Heap on all the abuse. Ass whipping, tied down, orgasm restriction, pour it on. Tamara is her Alpha Bitch. Tamara owns her sorry ass, and if she wants the rest of her worthless slut, she can have that too.

When she finally comes down, Jenny finds she is untied, and Tamara has her purse, while flipping through pages on her tablet.

"I hope I didn't scare you too much with the psycho-bitch Daddy raped me and Mommy molested me role playing. But you'll make a good slut, and you seem really bright, which never hurts. Please, Jenny, never forget I am an acting major, and I'm a method actress, so I have to inhabit the part. That does supply some conflicts with my bisexual lifestyle." Tamara confides.

"I thought you were strictly non-dickly?" Jenny is confused.

"NO, baby, we're going to disabuse you of that notion right after we get a bite to eat. We have a date with the second biggest dick on the quad, one of those I warned you about. Since he has already had me, I have to bring back fresh pussy. Not my rules, his. You think the climax you just had was intense? Just wait until he's inside you and I'm munching on your nub! You will think you were present at the big bang itself. Might even turn you bi, just like it did me." Tamara confesses.

* * * * *

Camille awakens to the smell of dinner cooking, a simple stew from a can, but Dick serves her a good sized plate of it. He brings her some wine, but he won't take no for an answer when she initially refuses. Not willing to anger him, she discovers she likes the Zinfandel Blush he has picked out.

After dinner, Dick presents her with her new "dress". It is a confederate flag t-shirt, holes cut out for her nipples, which doesn't come down far enough to cover her pussy. He puts it on, then pulls out a chain with clamps at each end. He opens the clamps over her nipples, then lets them snap closed.

"Fuck Dick, that hurts!" Camille cries out, bending over from the waist in pain.

"You'll get used to it. Tomorrow I put another pair on your pussy lips. Something to look forward to, like one day I'm going to pierce your nipples, and another day I'm going to pierce your cunt lips. Maybe the day before you introduce me to Ruby and Jenny. Maybe the day after." Dick says with a big smile as Camille gasps.

"Didn't know I knew about them, or Chris and Dan? I'm inside you, inside your life, and you're going to give me everything I want, or things get worse. You know how I work. You are already fucked by the time I tell you about it. Now how about you bend over the couch, and give up that ass you promised me?" Dick smiles his wide smile, as the Mom part of Camille kicks back in, deciding to do whatever she has to do to save her children.

Dick is gentle, almost kind, lubing up her asshole, spreading her with fingers, taking it slow, giving her time to adjust with him inside her. He plays with her clit as he slowly, gently fucks her, triggering another betrayal by her body. She is being ass fucked, and her body tells her 'party, party, time to orgasm'? Maybe she really is a slut. But she swears to do whatever she has to do to keep Dick's cock out of her daughters.

* * * * *

Jenny is red faced down in the cafeteria on the first floor. The "Lost Ass" flyers are on every pillar. The front page of "The Daily S.L.U.T." is on most of them too. How can Ruby be acting like such a slut in less than a day after their arrival? Who wants her own ass so bad they would pay 100$ for it?

Tamara opens her purse, pulls out a velvet collar, and places it around Jenny's neck. Most of the women in the early dinner rush stand up, clapping, giving them a standing ovation. Tamara kisses her as she blushes. So now she can walk around campus nude, but she can't get french kissed by her lesbian girlfriend in public?

Tamara picks her up, laying her on the table, spreading her legs wide. "Time for desert."

Jenny blushes and wants to cover up, but she remembers the belt, thinking about what kind of punishment Tamara could dish out in public, and given her incredible lovemaking skills, she really shouldn't be denying her anything, any experience she wants to share. So she spreads her legs wide, with pride.

Tamara slides between her girlfriend's legs, licking into the very simple, almost primitive vulva, the thick outer lips opening to reveal the bright pink inner roast beef curtains, her tiny clit bud peeking out at the top, not even hidden by a clit hood. Tamara takes long swath licks from bottom to top, then sucks and hums on the little nub like she did upstairs, and Jenny climaxes again.

When Jenny looks up her face sees Tamara's nappy dugout closing in, as another mouth starts licking her. Tamara is rubbing her cunt on her face as Jenny offers her cunt to all the people who applauded her making Jenny her slave. Jenny starts licking the dodging Tamara, so she grabs that big booty with both hands, feeding Tamara's hungry pussy into her mouth. Tamara pulls Jenny's hand up to squeeze her huge breasts, playing with the nipple piercings, and just enjoying the tits she can play with but never hope to see on her own body. Jenny notes a beard on the face licking her pussy as she cums, Tamara's hips bucking in sympathy, drenching her own face with her lover's lube. Jenny tries to copy the tongues which lick her, some of which are quite talented, as Tamara thrusts her hips over the face of her lover in the cafeteria, for everyone to see. She is a slut in public, a lesbian slut in public, and she knows it will crush her mother if it ever gets out. Too bad for her, Jenny's interracial lesbian orgy will be well covered in tomorrow's "The Daily S.L.U.T.", as Jim takes his dinner break, whipping out his phone.

Half an hour later, Jenny's glazed face is Camilled up the stairs easily by her big beautiful black lover, who gently lays her on her bed, places a night mask on her face, then inexplicably picks her back up and carries her down the hall. They go up the stairs, and then Jenny is placed on another bed. She can hear grunting, both male and female. Tamara guides her to the juicy wet gash of another woman, with a big cock in it. Her mind slowly clicks to this being the promised big cock fucking Tamara wants her to experience. Before that, she has to please this other woman, not hard, she just did what Tamara does to her, sucking, licking, and humming on her nub, resulting in thrashing and moaning, and screaming, until they go quiet. Tamara lifts the other woman to place her in a 69 above Jenny, as they begin licking each other, the woman on top very languorous, like she has all the time in the world, while Jenny has to fend off what seems like gallons of cum drenching her face, spilling out of the cunthole covering her face. This will be 'The Big News' tomorrow.

Jenny can hear the 'guck-guck-guck' sound of someone -- probably Tamara -- sucking the big cock. What she would not know until tomorrow was Tamara's ability to completely deep throat even the largest cocks is being applied to Bart in a stunning display of self sacrifice. She slowly blows Bart fully erect, much easier since she never really let him go soft.

Tamara carries Ruby over to the sofa, giving her a pillow and a sheet. She then returns to pick up Jenny, turning her to face away from Bart, then slides the head of the massive cock inside her. Jenny's pussy is still spasming from all the orgasms in her oral orgy, so she slides her tight cunt right down onto his length, like a frog on a stick. Tamara starts sucking and licking her vulva and clit, causing Jenny to start rippling her own muscles. Bart is very tired, but his cock has a very tight pussy locked on it, and the intense sensation brings him back to clarity. He sees the most perfect ass ever sliding down his cock, as Tamara licks out her cunt. This has got to be the most perfect day ever, so he starts fucking the little gift wrapped minx, picking her up and slamming her down, where she drops a little bit further each stroke.

Jenny too is waking up, being split in two, completely and totally fucked, while her girlfriend licks her out! Mind spinning, body quivering, she cannot even name the things she is feeling. The huge cock dominates her cunt, making her climax again and again all by itself. Her dyke looking (but no longer acting) girlfriend is chewing on her pussy and clit like a Remora eel locked on a shark. Her nipples are so stiff they may have turned into diamond. Her consciousness is shattered and rebuilt with each spasm of her pussy, as regular as the trains run in Germany. She quivers, she thrashes, she moans. She yells, she screams she peaks, she collapses, to climb the hill over and over again. She is a big cock addict now, just as Tamara predicted. She loves her girlfriend, even thinking about getting married to her. Anyone who loves her enough to share this kind of joy, is someone she wants to love back just as intensely.

Late, late that night, Tamara takes the unconscious body of her lover back to their room, putting them both in the same bed. She is proud of the fucking Jenny took, and the fucking Jenny gave. She will never tell her, because she now knows how Jenny is wired. She must embarrass, disgrace, and debase her to show her that she is loved. Coming from her family, she understands the dynamic, and knows how to work it. She places the "Lost Boy" ad in "The Daily S.L.U.T.", leaving the newspaper web page open on her tablet. It will refresh when Jim publishes tomorrow's edition.

* * * * *

Camille is deep into her third ass fucking, using a dildo in one hand, and a vibrator in the other. She used to think people who liked double penetration were depraved perverts, now she is one. Dick has freed her to be herself. Dick has been very dominant with her, but also very open and loving. He is almost ready to cum, so she gets her rag ready, jumps off of him and strokes him clean, just in time for his cum to land on her outstretched tongue. Dick likes that, and it is so easy for her to do. He motions her towards the bedroom, and she hurries inside, to continue to suck his cock. She loves to suck his cock, loves to see the look on his face, the look of bliss she is causing him. She sucks on his shaft as they both drift to sleep.

If you hadn't studied Stockholm Syndrome, you might think that Camille's first thought when she woke up a little after 3am would be how she could escape. That isn't what is on her mind. Her thoughts are focused on how to get his cock back in her mouth, the thing she does to be nice, the thing that keeps him from being angry. The thing that keeps her from being beaten. So when he rolls over on his back about fifteen minutes later, she pounces. She very gently rests her head on his lap, then lightly touches his shaft, then slowly starts licking his tip, rejoicing in the fluid she finds there. She slides her mouth over him, sucking him slowly, in a long, draw out, tender blowjob, one she never would have imagined giving anyone. She finally coaxes the cum out of his balls, but keeps on sucking, as she herself drifts back into sleep.

* * * * *

Jenny awakens to find Tamara already showered. "Today is orientation, or did you forget, Miss Fucks Everything That Moves?" Tamara taunts.

"Didn't see you spitting the cock out of your mouth or your pussy last night." Jenny replies cattily.

"Look Bitch, no need to be nasty. Now are you going to fetch my Starbucks or not? Might do some stairs, your ass is getting flabby. Guess you will turn out like your sister after all." Tamara taunts Jenny, who runs off in a huff, then remembers to run back in for her purse, then stomps off in a frustrated huff.

"Oh, fuck." Tamara says as she sees the front page of "The Daily S.L.U.T." - "Incest @ S.L.U.T.?"

Reading the article, beneath the picture of Ruby and Jenny 69ing, Tamara learns there is a big expose inside, on the interracial orgy in the cafeteria, again, with pictures. A small article on the "RAs getting together" has pictures of Ruby and Bart, with an unidentified black woman also participating as fluffer and oral vibrator.

The article goes on to say that Ruby and Jenny Ballard must have been drunk or drugged or both, as Ruby is clearly out of it and Jenny is clearly blindfolded. This wild behavior is a new high watermark for the hi-jinx blamed upon the 'mischief makers' at SLUT.

Tamara notes her Whitmore fortune -- on the scale of the Simmons fortune -- has clearly influenced Jim's reporting, so she decides to do something nice for him, she will just have to figure out what, hopefully something that will embarrass the shit out of Jenny.

Someone has sexted pictures involving Jenny around the whole school, including a close up of her pussy last night, down in the cafeteria, all drooling and orgasming. The ad for the "Lost Dickless Boy", "Last seen perving in the Dorm A women's showers", with a full frontal picture of Jenny, simply makes her laugh. Jenny is going to be so wound up she will have to make Momma happy before rushing out to orientation.

Jenny returns with the Lattes, beet red face, as she simply slams her face in between Tamara's big tits, hugging and sobbing, as Momma reaches down to pet her slave between the legs, and Jenny does the same, then quickly falls to her knees. Ok, she can give affection to be restored, but not accept it, Tamara thinks, 'I can work with that'. Jenny quickly licks Tamara to a very nice little orgasm, as they head out to Slattern Hall.

Slattern Hall is actually the center of the campus, the performing arts center, probably six stories with six theaters of various sizes. Today they are using the big hall, Felatrix Center.

For all the oddness of SLUT, the academic part is very conventional, and other than mentioning that there is a wide variety of genders, persuasions, and lifestyles, "all students are to be tolerant of others so as to avoid making other students uncomfortable with their choices".

craigool
craigool
865 Followers