Private Schooling 01: The New Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

"You did have significant lesbian experiences, otherwise why pick women's interpretive dance?" Dr. Robinson is curious.

Jenny answers "It's true I did have experiences with women, but I'm quite sure my boyfriend Chris never knew about them, and I'd never fallen 'in love' with a woman prior to my arrival at SLUT. Those experiences were just sex, just with other girls who needed to get off, without the burden of having to be 'in a relationship'. Close friends, with benefits." Jenny explains.

"So what changed when you came to be a SLUT?" Dr. Robinson probes.

"I met Tamara. If you have met her, you know she is like a force of nature. We clashed, hard. She showed me who I was at my core. She showed me that she loves me. She shared me in the cafeteria..." Jenny explains, until she is interrupted by Dr. Robinson.

"Excuse me, these are the pictures from the cafeteria that were published. Is this when Tamara asked you, in public, to declare that you are her collared sex slave?" Dr. Robinson probes deeper.

"Yes, although I didn't realize people were taking pictures, nor that Tamara would share me, but as my Goddess, that is her right. The public humiliation of everyone seeing, everyone knowing, everyone being able to have me was just icing on the cake." Jenny blushes, as she realizes some of those people are facing her in the audience, giving her 'thumbs up' signs.

"So continue with your story please." Dr. Robinson urges.

"So Tamara put the blindfold on me, and took me to claim the 'lost ass' prize." Jenny explains, as Dr. Robinson interrupts.

"Is this the prize of which you speak?" Dr. Robinson, shows the 'Lost Ass' ad.

"Yes, that's correct. I think Tamara wanted to keep me from knowing whose penis I was being given to, since she confessed to being a big cock addict herself. If I didn't know, I couldn't go back and beg later. But Bart wasn't at the RA station, so we went upstairs, to the men's floor. That's when she had me 'make nice' to the woman he was screwing, then she gave me over to him, where we entered into a rather wide ranging threesome the rest of the night." Jenny explains.

"You've glossed over the fact the woman you 'made nice to' was in fact your sister Ruby. That indicates you are avoiding the subject. Did you have any shame attached to your actions?" Dr. Robinson probes until it hurts.

"Not at the time. She was a woman with a sloppy slushy pussy, and I enjoyed her taste. It was probably similar to mine a few hours later, Tamara's was quite different. But I have tasted other women who tasted very similar to my own lube, so that wasn't unusual." Jenny replies defensively.

"You are still avoiding the subject. When did you find out you had sex with your sister, and what was your reaction to that discovery?" Dr. Robinson is determined to get it out of her.

"Tamara sent me down for coffee this morning. I saw the 'Incest @ SLUT?' headline and there was no doubt in my mind that the woman I had sex with was my sister, given the picture. I blushed, then my face got redder as everyone stared at me. I didn't feel them to be accusing me, but I was so ashamed to be an incestuous lesbian SLUT!" Jenny cries, humiliated in public again by her own actions.

"Did you almost immediately have sex?' Dr. Robinson probes.

"Yes, I went back to our room, and I would have ripped Tamara's clothes off if she wore any, diving right in to get her to forgive me." Jenny replies.

"Yes, maternal displacement syndrome. We see this quite a bit in young women raised by 'tiger mothers', although you aren't asian, is that correct?" Dr. Robinson.

"That's correct." Jenny replies, reeling.

"What can you tell me about this image?" Dr. Robinson shows the frontal picture of Jenny, nude in the shower area, the now famous 'Lost Dickless Boy' ad.

Jenny practically groans, "It is the picture somebody took of me to humiliate me for not having any breasts. My Mom says she didn't get her B cups until halfway through college. Ruby got her cow udders half way through high school."

"You seem to have some anger at being humiliated in this way." Dr. Robinson probes.

"You're damn right I do! I try to be perfect, perfect moves, perfect timing, perfect shape for my dance career! But my body won't look like anything except for a boy and I want so damn much to be a woman!" Jenny sobs, humiliated all over again in front of everybody at her school.

"You seem to have some body dysmorphia going on. Please turn around, and display your ass to the audience. Now audience, consider Jenny's ass very carefully. I want you to applaud if you think this is one of the finest asses you have ever seen. Very good. Now I want those of you who think that Jenny's ass is flabby and needs work. Jenny, turn and face the judgement of the audience. Which of the two was louder, finest ass, or flabby ass?" Dr. Robinson demands her to choose.

"My ass is flabby!" Jenny says, sobbing.

"No, dear Jenny, it is not. Would those who applauded Jenny's ass being one of the finest they have ever seen stand up please?" Dr. Robinson requests. About 90% or better of the audience stands up.

"For the breasts, I suggest estrogen therapy. If you are already on birth control, I can give you a new prescription which will fill you out before the end of the year. For the body dysmorphia, only therapy can help you. So now we must turn to your mother." Dr. Robinson concludes.

"Mrs. Ballard, please come and hug your girls." Dr. Robinson gives them a few moments, then, "Ok, Mrs. Ballard, please come over here. Focus on my voice. Drift into a deep, safe sleep. Close your eyes, rest, relax, you are safe. Head down, sleep. You will not consciously hear anything else that is said until I snap my fingers." Dr. Robinson commands in a monotone voice.

"You may not be aware our beloved Savannah has been subject to the predation of a very dangerous sexual predator, for perhaps as much as twenty years. Someone learned CIA techniques of brainwashing and torture. They then started applying those techniques to women of various ages, including two SLUTs, which was when I was brought into the case six years ago. Mrs. Ballard here was his captive this week, and he has been using her as his sex slave, in preparation for capturing and exploiting her daughters. For Ruby and Jenny, I regret to inform you that the mother you knew is gone. She has been victimized in a profound way, 'mind raped' is the closest we can come to it in non technical terms. Yes, she was physically raped too, very frequently from what we have seen in her physical exam." Dr. Robinson explains.

"Unfortunately, most people who have experienced this level of mental trauma commit suicide within a year. The compounding of her witnessing the arrest of her captor puts her life expectancy much shorter, maybe three months at the outside. There are no known therapies which can reverse the techniques which were used upon her, or the devastating and immediate effects. None of our therapy methods includes the intensity of deep brain stimulation the torture techniques provide, so they really have no chance to reverse the damage." Dr. Robinson delivers the desperately dim prognosis.

"As her doctor, I cannot and will not accept that result. There is an untried technique, Direct Intervention Lifelong Displacement Option, or DILDO. Using hypnotherapy, I will take the place of her captor, in every way. Using hypnotherapy, I will gradually displace her attachment to another person, a more constructive person. The healing process might take years. In this process, we know that Camille was about to deliver her daughters to her captor, whether she realized that consciously or not. Given the sexual promiscuity of her daughters is all based upon their own submissive tendencies they inherited from her, by both nature and nurture, it will be easy to get them to participate." Dr. Robinson explains his course of therapy.

"Jenny, focus on my voice. Drift into a deep, safe sleep. Close your eyes, rest, relax, you are safe. Head down, sleep. You will not consciously hear anything else that is said until I snap my fingers." Dr. Robinson performs a quick induction on Jenny, then does the same thing with Ruby.

"Jenny, Ruby, Camille: You have all been captured by Dick. You will all see me as Dick, know me as Dick, love and fear me as Dick. Dick has brought you together to be his harem. You will not try to escape, or otherwise oppose the harem. You will see this as the only option to survive. You know he can be very violent, even if you never see it. You find that your sexual subjugation to him gives you great pleasure. Even greater, you find that he is surprisingly loving and supportive, not interfering with your normal relationships, or your normal life. But you feel compelled to pleasure him, in whatever way he requests, with whoever he requests. You do this because you both love and fear Dick, but you need Dick, and will obey his commands. These commands will refresh each time you have sex with Dick or have sex as he commands. I will count backwards from ten, and you will be unable to take subconscious suggestions from anyone but me. 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1." Dr. Robinson instructs, then snaps his fingers, as the three women slither over to him, Camille pulling out his cock and starting to suck it, then sharing it with her daughters.

"Gentlemen, ladies, gender indeterminates, I offer you the oral services of my harem. If you wish to avail yourself of pleasuring them orally, please do so, because my Harem knows that Dick loves them, and they love Dick." Dr. Robinson offers, to a stampede to form up lines on the stairs leading to the stage.

Dr. Richard Robinson places his turgid penis in Camille's hair, pulling on it and saying soto voce, "These are my friends. It will make me very angry if you don't treat them like you promised. Suck their cocks, lick their cunts, make them as happy as you make me, baby. You know what to do, nod your head if you agree." Dick rubs his penis in her hair, masturbating on her head as she nods. Camille takes the cock in front of her and starts slobbering over it in a nasty but quick and effective blowjob. A woman steps up and she dives right in.

Dick walks over to Jenny, doing the same thing, rubbing his big cock on her head and pulling her hair as he says "I don't know if my plastic surgeon can fix everything, but if you don't make a stellar impression, I mean the very best blowjobs, the very best top flight carpet munching, I don't think you will ever be able to convince me to spend a dime to fix your obvious flaws. Nod your head if you understand." Jenny basically inhales the poor nebbish in front of her from two feet away she is sucking so hard. She adds another, and another, and another, one guy bent over the top of her head, one bent down like he is trying to look up her skirt backwards, and one on each side, so that she has four cocks in her mouth at the same time. Dick didn't even know that was possible, and the penis to penis contact is both freaking out and turning on the guys at the same time. A four dick mouth! Now he really has seen everything. Tamara slides in under Jenny, grinning, as she reclaims her girlfriend.

Dick walks over to Ruby, playing with his cock in her long dark hair, until a moment in between his next friend, saying "Ruby, your skills are pitiful compared to Jenny, and horrible compared to Camille. You can't get by on looks alone, baby. You have to do it, really do it, really mean it. In basketball terms, you have to leave it all out there on the floor. Go past your gag reflex, avoid being the languorous clit licker, be the busy bee draining the honeypot, or I swear to God I will leave you so deep in the forest only the wolves will find you." He fucks the back of her skull in effigy, very quick movements telling her to pick up the pace.

Far in the back of the line, he sees a stunning black woman, dressed only in hose, high heels, and a string of pearls around her neck. He joins her, chatting her up as the line slowly moves forward. Her hand reaches out to stroke his cock, keeping it hard, but not pushing him one way or the other.

"I didn't expect to see you here." He offers softly, "Quite a bonus."

"There was an emergency here at the school. They had orders to call Dr. Robinson. They did." She offers softly, her model perfect face smiling at him.

"I see you dressed for the occasion. I have to say, WOW!" Dick offers.

"Always nice to know I still make an impression." she chuckles.

"Why are you here, Mary Ann?" Dick blurts out.

"Equal time, equal pay. That's what you promised me. You are about to go into 24/7/365 therapy in a friends with benefits situation among consenting adults, and I'm supposed to just sit at home and play spinster? I don't think so Tim!" Mary Ann laughs.

"My name isn't Tim. It's Dick." he chuckles back.

"And you won't have one anymore if you don't buy a vowel, Vanna. Get the pop culture references or resign from our partnership." Mary Ann demands testily.

"Ooh, struck a nerve when I was just trying to be playful. Yes, I know all about 'Home Improvement', it's one of your favorite themes. I would have consulted you about a joint partnership on the currently proposed therapy project..." Dick starts in.

"Oh bullshit! You are balls deep in these women, and you got caught. By your wife. Two amateur sluts and a CIA trained sex slave? Uh-Uh, mister. I get equal time. I get equal pay. I get equal play. Or I walk and everything blows up in your face." Mary Ann declares like Schwarzenegger in the Terminator.

"That was always the offer, always the deal, if you'd ever let me finish." Dick proposes.

"If I let you finish, I'd never get to get off at all." Mary Ann taunts.

"Touche!" Dick cries out as he grabs her flawless ass cheek.

"Just be glad that isn't my tit you're grabbing, or I would borrow a strap-on and bend you over right here in the theater!" Mary Ann says haughtily, which quickly disintegrates into a verbal foreplay of who can do what to whom, until they just end up making out in two of the auditorium seats. When they look up, the line is almost empty, so they go back to their spots.

* * * * *

Some people say the 457 person orgy (as shown on the SLUT video) is the largest ever documented at the school up to that point in time. Ruby had her admission and tuition paid by grants from "anonymous wealthy donors", and was formally enrolled in the Resident Adviser program. Dr. Robinson moves in with Mrs. Ballard and Ruby in the 3rd floor RA suite, while Mrs. Robinson moves in with Bart in the 2nd floor RA suite, to the initial dismay of many first year SLUTs. The three Ballard SLUTS are epic heroes of sluttification, and they have many more stories of sluts gone wild humiliation to tell, starting with what happens when Chris shows up, and then what happens when Dan shows up.

craigool
craigool
861 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whoa...

Where are your other stories?DA32

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I noticed...

Toward the end, things just got kind rushed for progress. It went from hot, to sorta kinky, and then just a little boring and confusing. I gave it a 4/5 because it was good up until the last page and a half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

that was wild

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories