All Comments on 'Prize Bull Ch. 06'

by carlieplum

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ha Ha Ha

I don't know where the "Bull" part of the name came from, it sounds more to me like a bored old cougar devouring a clueless toy boy "calf", he has not got a pair of "balls" or any sense, so I suppose she can do as she pleases with him.

wolf9696wolf9696over 10 years ago
5/5

please, do continue this tale.....i am loving ur particular blend of softness and loving domination.......:).

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Very nice!

I loved this one - please bring us more of it! Thank you for sharing your work and imagination with us and please have five stars - and Merry Christmas!

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Ah, grumpy nonie stopped by to say...something....

This continues to be top drawer femdom and one of my favorites. Neither perfect, but both striving to be the best for each other. Learning and pushing boundaries with consideration and respect.

The continuity of the plot and characters as the intensity increases is well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sickening tale about a perverted older woman using a boy

Made worse by the fact that it feels like Travis seems mentally challenged. You would have us believe that a young man, full of testosterone, would submit to this old slut. Not likely. Full of pride and self respect his continuing to allow her to "use" him seems implausible at least, unbelievable at best. A truly disgusting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One day in the barn

She started to torture him again. He grabbed a pitchfork and plunged it through her chest pinning her to the wall of the barn. He sat on the hay bale and watched her bleed to death, satisfied that he had finally done the right thing. The End.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

the romance dawning in this story makes a perfect mix with the femdom theme

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Old vs Young

As an older woman who has fucked many young subs I love this story. The pacing is slower than I myself use but it is hot with a capitol H!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loving this story

please don't let him leave her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please continue writing

This story has been absolutely amazing so far, and I'd definitely love to read more. Don't listen to criticism if it's not constructive, this is a very hot story and the votes prove it. And for the people who say this is "not likely" or think this is disgusting: you fail to acknowledge not everyone has the same taste, if you don't like it just move on. I am a young (20 years old), full of pride and testosterone man and I'd love to be in this guy's place.

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 10 years ago
Excellent!

5***** for every chapter. Loved it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous