Prize Bull Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie down on the bed, Travis." In a flash he was flat on his back on the bed, his cock jutting straight up into the air. As if he had not come just 20 minutes before, he sported a rock-hard erection showing no sign of flagging. As I attached a black leather cuff with a D-ring to each wrist and ankle, I asked him, "You want to come, don't you?" He nodded yes.

"You will, but not until I say so, and not until I come again. Do you understand?" He nodded again. As I spoke, I threaded the black cotton rope I kept in the cedar chest at the foot of the bed through the D-rings, tying his arms to the bedstead, and his legs as well, but giving his legs a little more room to move, loving the feel of the cotton rope as it slid against my hands, the firmness of the leather and the metal. Tying him up was almost as satisfying as what I did when he was tied up. When he was secured, I began stroking the length of his cock, eliciting a low moan from the back of his throat, but no words. Moving onto the bed, I gave the bulging head of his cock a lick, then swirled my tongue around it. I loved to suck cock, and the fact that I had forbidden him to come, that added layer of control, had me wet all over again. I took him full in my mouth, sliding down the shaft to take a mouthful of warm cock, the skin velvety soft against my lips even though he was hard as an iron rod. He moaned and started to lift up, trying to thrust deeper into my mouth. In response I jammed my fingers hard into the tender flesh where his leg joined his hip and hissed, "I thought you had learned your lesson, Travis. You do not fuck me. I fuck you. If you move again, there won't be a paddle in your future, I'll send you home."

He looked as if he wanted to say something, but remembered his instructions in time, biting back the words, and merely nodding. I went back to his cock, reveling in the thought that I could do anything I wanted to him. His recent orgasm guaranteed he wouldn't be coming any time soon. His cock seemed harder than it ever had, and I could feel the throbbing veins that stood out from his shaft as I licked him. He moaned with desire but, remembering what I had told him, kept his backside firmly on the bed, never thrusting up into my mouth, leaving me in control of the pace and depth I took his cock at. When I felt like he couldn't control himself any more, I moved away, leaving him to lift his hips uselessly and look at me with pleading eyes.

"I want you to turn over now, Travis," I instructed him as I loosened the ropes that tied him to the bedstead.

He was quick to flip over and I noticed him trying to get some friction against his cock as he surreptitiously ground his crotch against the blanket beneath him while I retied the ropes. "I don't think that's going to get it done, sweetheart," I said, running the tips of my fingernails down his back and across the tight muscles of his ass. "I wonder if you been doing any more Web searches lately? Finding any new little toys you wish I would buy for you. You're so very spoiled." He couldn't answer me, and in any case I already knew, since his iPhone belonged to the farm and I could access it whenever I wanted. He wouldn't use his home computer for the kind of searches he did on the iPhone, that was for sure.

I did my own share of Web surfing to keep ahead of him, but looking at his browsing history was always instructive. I went to the chest and pulled out the black leather flogger he had been looking at. Ropes and paddles and crops I knew, but a flogger was new for me. Thankfully, Youtube had plenty of videos that showed exactly how to use one. I'd even practiced on a pillow, to make sure I could control my aim. It had felt a bit silly, but I couldn't risk really injuring Travis the way I had once. I let the supple leather strands trickle over my hand like a cascade of water as I walked back to the bed. Travis was looking at me wide-eyed, no longer trying to rub his cock against the bed, just lying perfectly still, waiting for what would come next. I swung the flogger through the air, reacquainting my hand and wrist with the motion it took to make a perfect figure-eight. The room was silent except for the swish of the leather through the air.

"I'll bet this looks familiar. Feel how soft it is," I told him as I trailed the ends of the flogger slowly down his back and over his ass. Then I began. Swinging the flogger in a figure-eight, I started at his shoulders and worked my way down his back to his ass cheeks, the skin turning faintly pink and fading back to white as I went. Back up, the leather handle gripped firmly in my hand, gaining confidence with each swing as I made sure not an inch of his skin missed the bite of the leather. Travis stayed silent, his breathing heavier, sometimes with a sharp intake of air as the skin turned a deeper shade of red as I worked my way down to his ass again. After the third pass, I stopped. His skin was still red and warm to the touch. It was enough for a first time. I untied the ropes and told him to flip over. He looked me full in the face when he did, his face a mask of lust. Neither of us were speaking now, but my breath came faster as I opened the chest again, laying a few things where he couldn't see him and returning to him with another set of cuffs, these big enough to fit around his legs. I secured his arms flat against the bed then put the new cuffs on just above the knees, running the rope through the hardware and back up to the top of the headboard and tying it there. Instead of being laid flat, his ass was now presented to me without obstruction.

I took up the flogger again. This time I held the tips firmly in my hand and then let them go, snapping them against Travis' ass the way you would snap a towel. He breathed in sharply. I waited a moment, then flicked again, alternating back and forth from one cheek to the other as the red of his skin darkened. When I stopped to lightly trail the leather across his ass, then over his cock and balls, he shuddered. The look of naked lust, which had disappeared when I had first retied him, had returned to his face. I stopped for a moment, contemplating. This next part might be tricky. I reached down and retrieve the larger two of Travis' three anal plugs, laying them where he couldn't see them, along with a bottle of lube and some massage oil.

"Remember what I said now, Travis. No talking. And you don't come until I do." Travis nodded again. "Oh, I love this position. You're so open to me: your ass, your cock, your balls all mine to do as I wish. " I lifted the flogger again, letting it drag softly across his cock as I took his balls in my hand, squeezing one and then the other, not so hard as to do any damage, but not so gently that he didn't bite down on his lip when I did it. I slid off my panties, wrapping the gossamer fabric around my fingers as I ran my hand up the Travis' muscular abs and chest. "Here's a reminder not to talk; it seemed like you were about to say something," I told him as I stuffed the wet panties into his mouth, which he opened to take them in and then clamped down on. I could hear him sucking on them, tasting all the juices that I had leaked onto them as I returned to his ass, running my fingers across his cheeks. Slowly, I squeezed the massage oil on the backs of his upturned legs, rubbing the massage oil across his ass as I gripped and squeezed the flesh. On the second application, I began to focus more on his tiny puckered asshole rubbing my fingers over it but never pressing inside. Again and again I worked my way out from his haunches, massaging his muscles into the center of his ass, but never giving him the satisfaction of entering him. I could hear him moaning hard against my panties as he tried to use his shoulders to force himself down against me, forgetting that he was bound in one place, while I had the freedom to move wherever I wanted.

I covered his shaft in the slick massage oil and began working my hands up it, moving my thumbs in slow circles as I cupped him in my palms, the way a masseuse would massage her way up the spine, until I reached the crease where shaft became cockhead, working my fingers again and again across the upside-down V. Travis was breathing hard now, fighting to contain the moans that he wasn't sure would be counted as speech or not. I reached up and pulled my panties from his mouth, and a small whimper escaped his lips, then returned to my ministrations on his cock, now taking him full in my hand and twisting my wrist as I slip up and down the shaft, when I could tell he was on the edge, I let him go and leaned back, watching his chest heave as he breathed heavily, his eyes pressed tight, his frustration visible in the lines on his forehead. Giving him a moment to back off the orgasm he had been denied, I stood up and slipped my panties back on, taking a moment to relish the delicious wet and warmth that came from them having been in Travis' mouth. Then it was back on the bed, my head between Travis' thighs as I massaged his ass again, flicking my tongue lightly across the head of his cock and taking it softly into my mouth, but never giving him enough depth or pressure with my mouth as I tickled and teased his anus.

Travis was thrashing on the bed, frustrated. While I had ignored his needs for days at a time, this was his first experience being teased, brought close to the edge of orgasm and then dragged back to unsatisfied desire. I was glad the restraints were tight and the old bed was sturdy as he pulled against the ropes first one way and then another. I calmed him down with a shush, explaining that while he didn't know what he needed, or even what he wanted, I certainly did, but I needed him to be still to give it to him. When he had calmed down, I climbed astride him, the looseness of my skirt flaring out so that only my g-string was between us, a thin piece of fabric between my legs as I began moving my hips against him.

"You want to put your little penis inside me, don't you?" I teased. "But you haven't earned it yet. It took you months to earn the right to lick me and make me come. It's going to be even harder to earn your way inside me. But you can start tonight by showing me you trust me." As I spoke, I had picked up the middle-sized anal plug, the one that was as big around as two as my fingers, a size that Travis could take easily and lubed it up, leaning back to slide it slowly into his ass until it was buried as deep as it would go, the black silicone flange resting against his skin. I continue to ride him, my wet slit grinding against him until I saw him shut his eyes tight and ball his fists, too close to coming again. Quickly, I slid off him, watching him watching me as I pulled the ladder-back chair I had tied him to on his birthday up close to the bed, then turning around and slowly, ever so slowly, working my panties off from under my dress so that he saw them when I flipped them onto the bed, but never got a look at anything he wanted to see.

The only thing I wanted him to see now was the largest of the three anal plugs I had bought, this one black silicone like the others, but longer and ridged at intervals, rather than flared, narrowing only slightly at the base above the flange. It wasn't quite as long as Travis' cock, but it was certainly wider. His eyes went big when he saw it. I adjusted the chair so he could see me well and sat down, putting my feet up on the bed so they touched his side. As if absentmindedly, I played with the plug, just watching him, letting the silence fall over the room until it had a weight of its own as I ran my hands over the toy like I would his cock, teasing it and stroking it before I turned it around and slid it into the opening of my wrap dress. My eyes were shut now, my head leaned back against the chair, but I was sure Travis was watching me, as I ran the toy up and down my thighs, each time moving higher until I let my legs fall wide open, exposing my pink skin and my trimmed bush, all glistening wet. Even without looking, I could feel Travis' eyes locked onto the spot where my legs met, watching me tease my clit with the end of the toy, then slide its ridges up and down my slit, getting it slick before I began working it up into my cunt, moving it slowly in and out, taking it a little bit deeper with each thrust, until I was holding it by the base, pushing it full into me. I masturbated as if I were alone in the room, never acknowledging Travis, even as my feet rested against him and I felt his chest expand with each breath, which were coming closer together as I brought a well-manicured finger to my clit and began rubbing it, circling it slowly at first and then more quickly as the pressure of the toy in my cunt began to answer the stimulation I was giving myself.

Still the room was silent, only the sound of our breathing, mine growing more irregular and deeper as I plunged the toy in and out of my cunt, the smooth silicone sliding smoothly in and out of me. I was so close now, but not wanting to come, wanting this feeling of being watched to last forever. I tried to slow the strumming of my finger, but it was too late. I could edge Travis, but I had waited too long to back away from this orgasm. Plunging forward I fucked myself as hard as I could with the toy, my finger a blur now on my clit, until I was gasping and bucking, my muscles tightening me and pulling me forward as my cunt muscles gripped the toy. Pressing down hard on my clit, I willed the sensations to continue washing over me as my cunt gripped and released the toy in wave after wave of orgasm.

But I hadn't bought it for myself. I withdrew the toy slowly, the emptiness leaving an ache, then leaned forward and held the tip close to Travis' mouth. Without instruction, he knew what I wanted, sticking out his tongue to lick my taste from the tool. "As you can see, I've already gotten it nice and wet for you. Now it's your turn to see how good this can make you feel." I climbed back on the bed and drizzled more oil across his ass, making sure to grease the flange of the plug in his ass as I began to pull it out, fucking him slowly with it pushing it in a bit and pulling it farther out, then pushing it in again, only working it back slowly until it was fully out. "Your asshole is still open a bit, Travis, ready for what I have for you next."

It was true, his ass gaped open for a moment, closing slowly as it adjusted to the withdrawal of the plug. But in just a moment, I had the larger toy ready, lubed up even more than it was from my cunt, to ensure it would slide in easily.

I knelt so I could see his face. "This made my cunt feel so full, Travis. I wonder how it's going to feel in your tight little asshole. But, there hasn't been anything we've put there that you haven't liked yet, has there?" Still maintaining the silence I had imposed on him, Travis shook his head in a slow no, his eyes fixed on mine. Slowly, slowly, I pushed the tip of the toy against his ass until it popped past his sphincter. "It's just in. I'm going to leave it there for a minute to give you time to adjust." I ran my hands lightly over Travis' ass I as I waited; the color was going back to normal after the flogging, with just a few spots showing a tinge of color. I looked at Travis again; he was relaxed, just looking at me and waiting to see what I would do next. What I did was to work the full length of the anal plug up into him, hearing him grunt slightly as each ridge slid past his sphincter.

"It's all the way in now. Do you like that? Your ass so full and stretched?" Travis nodded. I began moving the plug in and out, slowly fucking his sweet little ass. And do you like being tied up like this?" An idea was forming in my mind. "Do you like the rope and the leather against your skin?" He nodded again, and I moved the plug a bit faster, sliding it all the way out and burying it up to the base as I watched him close his eyes and throw his head back, giving himself over to the feeling. I took hold of his hard cock and gently squeezed while I continued to work the toy in and out of him, and then began a smooth stroke in synch with the piston-like pounding of the plug. I could feel the pre-orgasm swell of his rod, and saw his balls tighten. He was getting close. Oh yes, an idea was definitely forming in my head for a new game we could play. But for the moment I focused on fucking his ass slow and steady, letting his orgasm build, no teasing now, no edging, just steady motion that would bring the evening to its preplanned conclusion. Travis was wide open now, his ass offering no resistance as I increased the speed of my thrusts into him and continued to jerk him off. The wet slaps of the flange as it hit his ass were barely audible over the sound of his sighs of pleasure.

"Come for me, Travis," I encouraged. "Come for me."

A barely coherent "fuck" escaped from his throat as his torso and limbs tensed. For the moment, I ignored the fact that he had broken my rule not to speak. There would be time to deal with that once I had fulfilled my need to see him come again for me. His orgasm was devouring his entire body. I eyed his cock, tightening my grip and stroking him faster, waiting for his second load of cum of the evening to erupt. I leaned over him slightly from between his legs, my breasts rubbing against his thighs through my dress. This sent him over the top. I gave the toy a final push deep inside him and tugged mercilessly at his cock. He rewarded me with an explosive orgasm, his cum shooting high into the air, falling back to leave his chest a dripping mess.

12