All Comments on 'Pro-Domme and At-Home Mom'

by DeniseNoe

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Realism

The flow of your essay was quite good only one stumbling area the mention of the babies name and the mother when some customers wanted to see the child. It is interesting that the dynamics of being a mother and a Professional Dominatrix were able to co-exist without her taking the clients elsewhere hiding the child completely from her line of work, also nicely explained about the co-relation of the careers and the fetishes, thank you for the enlightment.

DeniseNoeDeniseNoealmost 16 years agoAuthor
Oops

Realism

07/13/08 By: Anonymous in Canada

The flow of your essay was quite good only one stumbling area the mention of the babies name and the mother when some customers wanted to see the child.

(Denise) Ooops! 100 lashes with a wet noodle for me.

<< It is interesting that the dynamics of being a mother and a Professional Dominatrix were able to co-exist without her taking the clients elsewhere hiding the child completely from her line of work, also nicely explained about the co-relation of the careers and the fetishes, thank you for the enlightment. >>

(Denise) And thank YOU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Interesting

Another one of your interesting essays. I’m surprised you haven’t gotten more comments. My wife has a good friend who preferred to return to part-time escorting rather than to her 9 to 5 job after giving birth, much for the same reason as Brenda. She had originally quit escorting some 6 or 7 years ago after getting her college degree and meeting her future husband, but they made a joint decision for her to temporarily get back in the business because they needed her second income to pay their mortgage and she wanted to maximize her time with her kid. It wasn’t an easy decision, but it helps that prostitution is legal here and she works strictly for herself out of a high end hotel bar. This translates into a relatively benign working environment that reduces the major risks associated with prostitution in the US (pimps, police, lack of health care, etc.). But it still has its obvious drawbacks. One thing our friend would never do is bring a client home or anywhere near her family, not even one of her regular trusted clients. Its not just to keep things out of sight of her daughter, but for basic security reasons (fear of a stalker). Perhaps it’s different in the case of a dominatrix, but our friend does have a pretty high class of customer. Of course, she also has the advantage of working only a couple of evenings a week when her husband is home and can babysit.

- Don Viajero

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous