Probing Ginger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," slurped Olivia. "Tastes kind of salty!" She briefly moved down to Ginger's pussy, burying her tongue in between Ginger's wet, inviting labia. Olivia's tongue-tip massaged the entry to her friend's vagina, savoring the sweet nectar that was continuously oozing out of it. She finally redirected her attention back to Ginger's ass.

This feels so incredible,thought Ginger, thoroughly surprised at her own arousal.I actually kinda like it!

Katie continued watching in delight as Olivia buried her face in between Ginger's butt cheeks. Ginger's puckered asshole was starting to open up to Olivia's tongue. She started to simultaneously massage Ginger's exposed clit with her finger.

"Ahhh, don't stop," groaned Ginger, feeling the onset of her second orgasm. "It feels so good..."

"I'm glad you like it, sweetie," murmured Olivia. Ginger's asshole started twitching slightly as Olivia swirled her tongue around it. Finally, it opened up just enough for Olivia to insert the tip of her tongue past Ginger's sphincter, and into her rectum. She was able to get her tongue in halfway deep, before Ginger's butthole contracted around it.

Ginger moaned even louder as she felt the saliva from Olivia's tongue dribble into her sensitive rectum. Olivia spread Ginger's butt cheeks apart wider with her hands, causing her quivering butthole to expand a little more. This allowed Olivia to dig her tongue in even deeper. She began tongue-fucking Ginger's anus, thrusting her tongue in and out rapidly.

Finally, Ginger couldn't take it any longer. She squeezed her pelvic muscles tightly, her asshole momentarily inhaling Olivia's tongue almost fully inside. Her rectum started to convulse and push Olivia's tongue back out. The ensuing orgasm sent waves of pleasure throughout Ginger's body, and she braced as a gush of milky secretions streamed out from her pussy.

"Oh, my, GOD!" screamed Ginger. The stimulation of the sensitive nerve endings in her anus delivered waves of arousal that resulted in an intense orgasm unlike anything Ginger had ever experienced before.

Olivia lifted her face off of Ginger's ass. She caressed Ginger's back while observing her friend's dark, throbbing butthole. Ginger suddenly farted a couple times, expelling a small dribble of Olivia's saliva from her rectum. Both girls giggled when they heard it.

Ginger immediately turned around and locked lips with Olivia. The two kissed even more intensely this time, and it was very clear that Ginger was now totally into it.

Katie once again pulled a few more bills out from the suitcase. "Great job, you two! See? Just like that, you've made yourself a nice stack of cash!"

Olivia stopped kissing Ginger and suddenly posed a question to Katie. "Katie, I have to ask...whyexactlyare you doing this? I'm still a little confused. I mean, I'll take the money happily, but why are you spending such exorbitant amounts for us to do this?"

"Because it works. It's a psychological thing. If you give people a large enough incentive, they'll be willing to take on interesting new experiences – no matter what those new experiences may be."

"Well," interjected Ginger, "I have to say...even though I was really anxious and hesitant about this crazy idea at first, it turned out to be a delightful experience! The money is just a side benefit at this point. I can't believe I never explored being with a girl before!"

"Good!" said Katie. "That's what I love to hear. Every girl has a hidden lesbian side which just needs to be tapped into! Now, Ginger, since Olivia was kind enough to give your butthole a good licking, it's only fair that you reciprocate in kind. Now, that doesn't necessarily mean giving Olivia a rim job, per se, but just pay her back with some awesome sexual favor. In this case, I'd like for Olivia to sit on your face, and for you to give her a good pussy licking. And I won't let her get up off your face until you've made her come! Two-thousand dollars for both of you if you do this."

Ginger glanced at Olivia invitingly, with no hesitation this time. "Go ahead," she said with a mischievous smile.

Olivia obliged. She hurriedly slipped off her skimpy dress, undressing down to her black lace bra and panties. Soon those were off, too, and Olivia basked in her nudity. Her firm, plump breasts bounced up and down slightly as she made her way up to Ginger's face. Like Ginger, Olivia also had a thick, well-groomed mound of pubic hair just above her vulva. She felt no shame in this moment, only lots of horniness.

Olivia crawled onto Ginger's face with her legs on each side of Ginger's body. Her knees pressed down on Ginger's shoulders, and Ginger wrapped her arms around Olivia's thighs as they both worked to settle into a comfortable position. Ginger's face was now gently tucked in between Olivia's thighs, and Olivia's pussy hovered above her face for a few moments. Ginger marveled at Olivia's pretty pink pussy, never thinking that she would ever be turned on by the sight of another woman's genitalia. But here she was, enjoying every second of this.

Ginger noticed a splotch of wetness forming on Olivia's vaginal opening. Olivia had large, fleshy labia that looked juicy and inviting. Her clitoral hood had retracted, exposing her round little clit. Ginger's eyes wandered down past Olivia's perineum and onto her asshole. The sight of Olivia's tight, brown butthole started to turn Ginger on, which she never thought could have even been possible.

Olivia teased her friend for a few moments by holding her pussy too high for Ginger to reach. Finally, however, she lowered her wet mound onto Ginger's mouth; in turn, Ginger stuck her tongue out and relished the milky white fluid emanating from Olivia's vagina.

Ginger loved the feeling of Olivia's soft, luscious pussy resting on her face. Her nose dug into the hairy mound right above Olivia's clitoris, while she began sucking on Olivia's large, succulent labia.

"Ohhh," moaned Olivia, as she slowly rocked her hips back and forth, allowing her vulva and anus to rub across Ginger's face.

Ginger circled her tongue around Olivia's clit a few times, and then started lapping it against Olivia's wet pussy. Olivia's pinkish vaginal entrance had initially been somewhat hidden behind her labia. Once Ginger's tongue pressed against it a few times, however, it became exposed – in all its throbbing glory.

Ginger's tongue sometimes found Olivia's asshole as well. She lathered the wondrous, dirty brown hole with her saliva, causing it to twitch and contract.

"God, don't stop," pleaded Olivia, leaning forward to rest her hand against the armrest. She continued gyrating back and forth, as her white, milky vaginal secretions trickled down Ginger's cheeks. Finally, Ginger decided to land the finishing touch. She formed a small O-shape with her mouth and wrapped it around Olivia's gaping clit.

"Ahhh," groaned Olivia as a massive orgasm began to overtake her. Ginger could feel Olivia's hips bucking under the pressure of climax, as her buttocks pressed down against Ginger's breasts. Olivia's entire body shuddered as she expelled a stream of cum out of her pussy and directly into Ginger's open mouth. Ginger accepted the salty fluids eagerly and relished the dirty taste.

Olivia breathed a sigh of relief as she slowly pulled herself off Ginger's face. She crawled backwards and laid herself down onto Ginger's body, letting their firm breasts push up against each other, nipples touching. Olivia's hair fell across Ginger's face as they locked lips intensely.

"That was amazing," murmured Olivia, in between kisses. "You're so good at that."

"Mmmhmm, I know, I think I'm a natural."

Both girls giggled. Suddenly, Olivia looked up and noticed that Katie was gone from the living room.

"Whoa, where'd Katie go?"

"I guess we were having so much fun with each other that we didn't realize Katie walked out on us!" said Ginger. "She's probably in the bathroom or something."

The girls heard some rummaging in Katie's bedroom next door. After a few moments, Katie emerged, wearing only a black bra with matching knickers and stockings. She was holding a thick, white strap-on dildo in her right hand.

"Katie...is that astrap-on?" gasped Ginger.

"You bet." Katie smiled mischievously as she held the dildo in front of her. It was attached to a simple black harness.

"Wow," said Olivia. "I didn't realize you were such a lesbian...connoisseur!"

Katie laughed. She slipped on the harness over her panties, and secured it around her waist. The eight-inch dildo hung loosely in front of her crotch. "You girls were having so much fun that I was getting eager to join in!"

Olivia and Ginger looked at each other and burst into laughter.

"How much are you going to pay us to let you fuck us with that?" asked Olivia playfully.

"Oh, depends," said Katie, walking over to the coffee table. She bounced the dildo playfully up and down a few times, and grabbed some more cash. "Depends on whether you let me fuck your pussy...or your ass."

"Don't worry about the money right now," said Ginger. "We can, you know, negotiate that afterwards."

"She's right," said Olivia. "Get over here."

Katie obliged, sitting herself down on the couch in between her two friends. The three of them began kissing sensually, as if they had been lovers for ages. Katie let her imagination wander and think ahead to all the dirty, naughty things she would do to them in the next few hours.

Even though their steamy night was just getting started, Katie couldn't help but feel like it was already mission accomplished.

THE END

12