All Comments on 'Problem with a One Night Stand Ch. 03'

by elno2015

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for de update....i wish it would always be like this. .....update soon......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Andrew is a douche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i hate Andrew

Hmmm.....all Josh wants is someone who will love him.....is dat too much to ask for. ....he hates drama but it's seems to fellow him everywhere he goes....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love this story, don't stop what ever you do. I will be waiting eagerly for the next part !

Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Josh is being a real chump here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Character development

I love your stories, but just like the last one, these characters seem to have sudden character/personality changes - suddenly different than everything we've learned about them. And then they switch back. Was the original, vulnerable, broken-hearted Andrew from the beginning all just an act? Why is an RA job so important to someone who has a house next to Matt, so is obviously very wealthy? What does Matt know and why would he be so vague with Josh? Why can Andrew openly date an older guy in the dorm, but not Josh? And can't even tell Matt and Jason, who they are both good friends with?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have to agree with the last poster

The author is giving us a lot of mixed signals about the characters.

I get that Josh just wants to be loved, but when he gets near Andrew, he thinks too much with his dick.

What the hell was Andrew doing in the club that night? Josh hadn't seen him in a week. He couldn't have texted Josh about spending time together that night? It's bad that they can go out as a couple. Josh just feels like a booth call.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Totallly agree with other commenters

Andrew's such a bastard! I really don't like his whole character at all. He hides their whole relationship from everyone, ignores Josh for long periods of time, then lies that he has a boyfriend who supposedly isn't his boyfriend but just a front, then has the nerve to ask Josh if he's in this for the long haul??? Really, Andrew? You should asking yourself that! And Josh is starting to annoy me too, he gets f*cked up by one boyfriend, and goes right into another relationship exactly like that, does he want a redo of the first bf or what? He's either mad at Andrew or putting up w/his shit. Like, wtf Josh?!? please, grow a backbone and stop giving in at every opportunity to get off! Every time Andrew messes something up, he's tries to distract Josh and avoid the issue by sweet talking him and telling him beautiful he is or how amazing it is when they are together, something should sound a little off there! ANYway, enough of my rants. you're doing a fabulous job w/the story, love the spin off! It's good to see you back so soon! After the long hiatus from the first chapter, I was fully prepared to wait another several months for the next addition, eagerly awaiting ch.4!

wawferwawferover 7 years ago
Wow

I have a bad feeling about Andrew. I can't wait till you post the next chapter. The characters are very believable. It makes sense that someone like Josh would react the way he does to Andrew. I'm worried that all the signs point to Andrew being a jerk to Josh, but I'm crossing my fingers hoping Josh lucks out

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 7 years ago
I feel like I can't read anymore

Josh is total doormat and every time he sees Andrew, I lose more and more respect for him. Andrew started out as a really likeable guy but I actually prefer Adam to Andrew at this point. At least Adam could be forgiven for his mistakes based on immaturity and fear of political scandal. Andrew has no excuses at all. If he wanted Josh, then he really would have suggested Josh transfer so there was no conflict. Andrew is just an asshole with no redeeming qualities except that he's hot. In fact, I was really hoping Barry would be Josh's white knight, because at this point, I consider the thing with Andrew as unsalvageable.

I think you should really make Josh more than a shallow, spineless twit who thinks abuse = perfect and steer him towards a better guy.

Sorry for the negative feedback, but I really, really loved Woodbridge and I feel disappointed by this new series continuing the characters.

TesaoboyTesaoboyover 7 years ago
Great simmering tension

You're a talented writer as you really know how to grab and hold your readers' attention, and cause us to become emotionally invested in these characters. Josh frustrates me as well, but I also feel sorry for him. He displays the emotional scars and neediness of someone who has never felt love from those who should've been there for him. I also wish he would grow a pair and start to put Adam... um, I mean Andrew at arms length before he gets his heart broken. Again. (Andrew may be sex on legs, but his character makes me queasy.) Then again, if he did that, there would be no conflict and no story. ;-) I'm just waiting for Andrew to slip up and be exposed as a user. I hope I'm wrong. If Andrew hurts Josh, he just may find himself confronted by an intimidating team of very angry rowers who have Josh's back.

I really appreciate the faster updates, as you definitely leave us wanting more and more. Thank you for your hard work.

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 7 years ago
FIVE STARS PLUS

Most excellent reading. Great sequel to Woodbridge Academy . Please let us here more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

how much longer do we have to wait for updates

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please finish

I hope everything is ok. I really love this story. Please finish it! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pleaaaase don't leave us hanging!

You're such a talented writer, I love your stories! I hope you can continue this one, I'm so hooked! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
please

continue the gotdamn story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sadly

I have sadly never hated the main character as I do this one, too cheap n desperate. I wish he had some more spine or self respect. No offence but he sucks.

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 7 years ago
Great

There are lots of when we should have, could have see that the relationship we were in was not the best, these characters are displaying their faults and flaws whilst trying to work it out, well written I think, thanks and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

lmao eye cannnnt: "I brought my laptop into my bed with me, opting to close out the paper I had been working on and open a new browser window instead. Maybe there would be some interesting guys on Grindr. It was time to start actually meeting people. I set up a new profile and started to flip through guys"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disappointed

I really thought Josh would have learned his lesson by now. I actually dislike Andrew more than I disliked Adam. At least Adam was an honest to god arsehole. Andrew is honestly treating josh like a piece of crap and Josh is allowing it.

Not only is he hiding the relationship supposedly because of his RA job, he seems to think a 2/3 year age difference is such a big deal. He leaves Josh hanging for a week with no contact, has a boyfriend on the side whos's supposedly not his bf. then anytime josh should be mad at him, he just puts the moves on josh and it works.

Josh is spineless and it really pisses me off because i actually liked his character. Isn't it also funny how Andrew had time to go to lucky's but didn't have time to come and spend time with josh at any other time than 2am. What happened to the Andrew of chapter one.

I feel like the author wants us to hate Andrew the asswipe.

DustyDevilDustyDevilabout 4 years ago
Excellent series

As I reread your stories I am hopeful that you might publish another story sometime . Your stories are among the Top Ten on this site in my humble opinion. They seem to be believable not total fiction.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 3 years ago
Really??

After the whole Greg and Andrew thing, I completely lost all respect for Josh and stopped reading. What a doormat!! Why should I care what happens to Josh if even he doesn’t care? If you’re going to put a character through the wringer, then don’t just write that he caves within seconds, which is like the third or fourth time he’s done that, not including Woodbridge. I’m disappointed and Andrew is a fucking asshole. I gotta say that I was disappointed in Jason too for taking Matt back after the whole video incident. But at least Jason had more backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too sexy together

These two were made for each other they Love doing it and can't help themselves they are in love

Canis1980Canis1980over 1 year ago

Chapter 3 - Josh loses his control. He should be more firm. Looks like Andrew just uses Josh for sex. He softened Josh saying nice things and Josh buys everything. When you are upset like after Matt's dinner with Andrew and Greg and after Matt's talks in the club, whatever in your head you don't want to get the guy closer. At least a few days push him away. Not let him come and fuck you. Seriously, don't think your dick. Use your head. And Josh should pick up someone who'll show him off and won't be hiding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous