Problem with a One Night Stand Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock on the door. I regretted that I had left the lights on, because I couldn't exactly play it off like I was sleeping or not home. It was probably just Lindsey or Jay anyway. I'm sure Jay had heard all about what happened at the restaurant by now, and he would probably not relax unless he knew everything was okay. It wasn't like me to whine about things, so going home sick was actually pretty unlike me, and he would see right through my excuses. There was another knock on the door, so I sighed and got up to open it.

I was disappointed, but not surprised, to see Andrew on the other side of the door. He had changed from his normal jeans and polo into sweatpants and a tank top, perfectly showcasing his muscular arms and broad chest. In that moment, I hated how perfect he looked. Or rather, I hated how my body reacted to his perfection. "What do you want?" I asked, crossing my arms across my chest and leaning against the door frame. I was instantly glad I had taken off my shirt earlier, because I could see Andrew's eyes drift down to my bare torso. The new crew muscles were working for me, and we both knew he was busted. He didn't say anything for a minute, so I cleared my throat, which was enough to get him to shift his eyes back to my face. "Well?" I prodded, getting a sick sense of satisfaction out of his blush. He knew he was caught staring, and he was probably curious about whether or not I was going to call him out on it.

"I just thought I'd come say hi. You left dinner so abruptly and Matt said you weren't feeling well. I thought I would check on you and see if you needed anything." He almost sounded sheepish, and he had such a questioning look on his face I almost couldn't believe it.

"Seriously?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows at him.

"And...I'm sorry." He added. He shoved his hands in his pockets and stared at my feet. Something inside me snapped, and I found myself feeling bad for him. Was I crazy? Probably. But he was so damn cute I couldn't stay mad at him.

"Come on." I told him, totally caving, and giving him a nod of my head. He followed me into my room before shutting and locking the door behind him. I rarely locked it otherwise, but he was nervous about people walking in on while he was in there. He crew guys tended to pop in from time to time, and I think they just assumed I was a giant slut if they heard anything, cause I never admitted it was the same person more than once. I just let them think I was playing the field and kept Andrew hidden. "So you want to explain what that little show was?" I asked him as I plopped down onto my bed.

He sat stiffly next to me. "Greg has been making moves on me for a week or so, and was there when Matt texted me to meet up and kill time with him. He kind of just invited himself. I had no idea you would be there, and if I had, I never would have let him come along."

"No?" I raised my eyebrow at him. "You would just continue to hide it from me?"

"It's not like that. I swear, there's nothing between us. He just doesn't know it and I haven't had the nerve to tell him yet. He's not my type at all." I gave him a skeptical look, and he returned it with a shy grin and moved closer to me. He placed his hand on my knee and moved until he was pretty much right into my space. I didn't move to help him out, but I also wasn't exactly pushing him away either. "Come on." He murmured. "You know what my type is."

I'm actually ashamed of the giggle I let out, and completely caved. "Oh, do I?"

He didn't answer, but rather pushed me down onto my back and climbed over me until he was hovering above me. "You know you're the only guy I'm going for."

"Well, that's cause I'm so damn charming."

"Charming, fun, sexy as fuck. Take your pick." He laughed, before finally lowering himself down over me. I shuddered at the feel of his body pressed against mine, even through the layer of clothes he had on. "Don't you worry about Greg. I'd rather have you in my bed any day." He murmured against my finally mouth before finally letting his lips land on mine. It took all of three seconds before I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him close to me, getting lost in the taste and sensation of Andrew's tongue twirling with mine. His kiss was hard and demanding, and I knew I was in for a wild ride. Whenever he got assertive like this, it was usually some of the best sex I had ever experienced. The benefit of sleeping with an older guy, I guess. He actually knew what he was doing. Gone were the days of clumsy hook ups and toothy blow jobs.

I let Andrew move me around whichever was he wanted, until we were both completely naked and he was back on top of me. We lay entwined on my bed, making out for I don't even know how long before he started to trail his mouth down my body, stopping along the way to lick each ridge of muscle. "You're going to have to stop working out soon." He joked, nipping at my hip bone, where for the first time in my life, I was developing that V that I had always admired on guys like Matt and Adam. The sad thing was that I wasn't even trying, just being out on the boats every morning had helped. It was a lot of ab and leg work more than anything else, so it was helping me out.

"Why's that?" I asked him, doing my best to control the urge to push his head down to my throbbing cock and make him suck me off. I was hard and leaking already, and the extra teasing wasn't really helping anything. "You don't like it?"

"Oh, I love it." He laughed. "But pretty soon, I'm not going to be able to toss you around the way I want to."

I groaned out at the thought. "Well, fuck. In that case, I'll quit right now!"

"Mmm, don't move yet." He told me. "For now, this is exactly the way I want you, naked and writhing underneath me." He moved from his perch above my abdomen and took my hard cock in his mouth in one motion, wrapping my entire shaft in the tight heat that shot straight to my balls. I moaned out, before realizing I was probably being too loud, and did my best to hold it back. No one would really check on us, but I didn't want to draw attention to us either. I pushed up on my elbows so I could watch him work me, dropping my head back when the pleasure got to be too much. Andrew was a phenomenal cock sucker, always knew how to drag me right to the edge before backing off, prolonging the pleasure for as long as possible before letting me recover. It was nothing short of amazing when he was like this. I should file this in the back of my mind for the next time he pissed me off. I would always forgive him if he sucked me off this way every time.

"Fuck, Andrew." I moaned out as quietly as I could. "So fucking good. Don't stop."

I should have kept my stupid mouth shut, because of course, he didn't listen to me. Instead, he pulled his mouth off my shaft and dragged his tongue along the underside of my shaft down to my balls, laving them gently with my tongue while I tightened my grip on his hair. I knew exactly what he was going to do next, and it made me practically see stars. Without breaking his momentum, Andrew gently sucked one ball into his mouth, and I almost came right then and there. Liquid heat was coursing through me, and I wanted to explode, but at the same time, wasn't ready for the pleasure to end. I cursed out loud as he moved to the other ball and gave it the same attention, distracting me from everything else until I felt a finger poking at my asshole. The pressure pushing at me was enough to make me jump, totally not ready for the sensation even though I knew it would be coming. My hole quickly adjusted to the sensation, and he continued to work it in past my ring of muscle while he continued to suck on my balls and lick at my shaft. I was in heaven, mumbling out incoherent nonsense as Andrew slid his finger in all the way in one swoop. I nearly jumped off the bed, but his strong hold on my waist with his free hand kept me in place, and when he started to pump it in and out while his mouth was wrapped around my member, I nearly lost it then and there. I fell back on my bed, gripping the sheets under me in an effort to keep myself on the quiet side. When Andrew added a second finger in, I was in heaven.

"Too close." I moaned out as my cock jerked in his mouth and my balls tightened. I wasn't ready to finish yet. "Let me touch you." I practically begged.

Andrew released my cock from his mouth with a pop, sliding up my body and taking me in his arms. "You taste so good." He told me before kissing me again, more tenderly this time and no longer a man on a mission. "I think I'm a little addicted to you." He confessed before moving back down my neck.

"Good." I laughed, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him close to me. I went to go roll him over, but he held me down. I let out a whimper of protest, but he just laughed at me.

"I don't think so, babe." He chuckled. "I'm taking good care of you tonight." My heart pounded at the nickname. He had never called me that. Rather than draw attention to it and get all sentimental over it, I let him lead the way and made a mental note that next time I needed to get him back for it. Andrew reached over to my night stand to grab a condom, but before he could pull it on, I took it from him and motioned for him to kneel. He pushed back from me, so I sat up and leaned forward in order to wrap my lips around his shaft and get him nice and hard. His cock twitched in my mouth, and he was already dripping precum that I greedily lapped up. Once I was satisfied with his hardness, I popped off of him and rolled the condom over him. I went to turn over onto my hands and knees, but he stopped me in my tracks, pushing me down onto my back and settling between my legs. "I want to watch you." He murmured, warming my heart with his words. This was the Andrew I could fall for.

I got lost in the moment as he pulled my legs back and wrapped them around his waist for me. I moaned out as he entered me, but the jolt of pain rapidly turned into immense pleasure in a way that only Andrew could do to me. His shaft was long and hard, and when he was fully seated inside me, he was a perfect fit. Once I adjusted to his length, he began to pump his hips back and forth, plunging his rock hard cock in and out of me, hitting my prostate on each downward thrust. I was meting into him, and on the verge of cumming within seconds. All I needed to do was reach my cock. I went to go stroke my member, but Andrew caught my hand in his and raised it above my head, pressing himself closer to me and his cock deeper inside me.

"No hands." He teased, kissing my neck and grabbing my other arm and bringing it up too. He held my wrists bound by his strong hand as he began to jackhammer in and out of me. My cock was bouncing helplessly against my stomach, and I couldn't hold back my moans. I have absolutely no idea how loud I was being, but in this moment with Andrew, I just didn't give a shit if anyone heard me.

"I'm so close." I moaned out to him, desperately trying to move my hands. "Please." I begged, trying to keep my eyes on him as he pounded in and out of me so hard I thought the bed might fall apart beneath us. "Please, Andrew."

Andrew didn't answer me, but rather, began to pump even harder, leaning down to kiss me as he did so. The weight of his body gave my cock just enough friction at the exact moment he thrust against my prostate, and I lost it. With a strangled moan against Andrew's mouth, my orgasm coursed through me and I erupted between us, my cum coating both of our stomachs in a sticky mess. Andrew moaned out as he came as well, and I could feel his shaft swell and erupt within me. I felt burst after burst escape both of us, and fell back down after the aftershocks were done coursing through me. As soon as he let go of my hands, I wrapped both arms around him and held him close to me. Coming down from my high as his sweaty form enveloped me in every sense of the word.

"Oh fuck." I laughed out when I could finally breathe normally again. "That was so good. I think I died and went to heaven."

He laughed too. "Yeah, I think that was the best yet. I should make you mad at me more often!"

He rolled over onto his back and pulled the dirty condom off, tossing it in my trash can with an expert toss. I turned onto my side to both look at his gorgeous features, and to save room for him to settle down beside me. These beds were not wide enough for two guys, that's for sure. "Well, don't make me watch you on a date with another guy and we'll always be fine." I teased, loving that he had the decency to be embarrassed by it. He really was a good guy, and obviously into me just as much as I was into him. He turned his head to face me, but before he could say a word, I leaned forward and kissed him gently, hoping to convey the message that I wasn't upset.

The kiss didn't last long, but it was enough to fill my stomach with butterflies and that perfect feeling you get when you manage to snag your crush. "I should head to my room." He told me when we finally separated again.

"Stay here." I told him, but even I could hear the question in my voice. We hadn't had a sleep over since the first night when we hooked up at my parents' place in DC. "I'm told I'm a very good snuggler, and I have to get up for 5 anyway. There will be less people up, and we made a lot of noise, so there's a chance someone heard. I don't want you to get in trouble." I winked at him.

He looked concerned for all of a second before he reached up and flicked the light switch by my bed off, encasing us in darkness. The only light was from the streetlights outside, and it was just enough to cast a glow on Andrew's masculine features. He settled back against my pillows before he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close. My head fit perfectly in the nook under his arm, and I rested it comfortably against his chest as his arm settled around my shoulder. My whole body was sore after the exertion of an intense sex session, but wrapped in the warmth of Andrew's arms, I couldn't help but think that this right here was the happiest I had felt in a long time. Probably in years. It was nothing short of perfect. I was still comfortable when I woke up to my alarm, Andrew managed to sleep through it, and the entire process of me getting ready to go. I decided to let him sleep it off, not wanting to disturb him just to kick him out of my bed.

When I got back to my room after a grueling practice, I wasn't surprised that he had already left. I was surprised, however, to find that he had made the bed and folded my clothes from last night, leaving them in a nice little pile on my bed. The gesture touched me, and I couldn't hold back my grin. Was this what love felt like? I had to imagine it was.

Per usual, there was nothing but radio silence from Andrew over the next several days. I didn't even pass him in the bathroom or hallway of the dorm throughout the whole week. We exchanged a few texts, but nothing profound. I tried to talk myself out of reading too much into it, and desperately wished I could tell Jason about it so that he could help me figure things out. Keeping this secret from my best friend was literally killing me, especially since he had experience with the same exact thing less than a year ago. Things worked out really well for him. They don't tend to work out that way for me, so it was really just a matter of time before this got screwed up. The fact that I had barely spoken to Andrew since we hooked up was gnawing at my mind, the anxiety swelling within me with each passing day.

"I just hate that he hides you." Lindsey told me the following Saturday afternoon as we rifled through the racks at a thrift shop in New Haven. It was finally starting to cool down, and the brisk October air made for a refreshing walk down through the campus. I had filled her in on the Andrew situation, and she was trying to be supportive, but I could tell she really wanted to say more than she was letting on. Lindsey was great like that. She called me on my shit, but was more supportive than most people. She even had the luxury of meeting my father for dinner this week and lived to talk about it. That is no small feat. "I wish he would just be proud that he's with you. You're a catch, and deserve to be shown off like a prize pony."

I snorted at her. "I'm not a possession, Linds."

"I know, I know." She grinned at me. "But you are gorgeous, brilliant, funny, and kind. What more could he want from a guy?"

"Someone 22." I muttered under my breath, walking over to the next rack. We were looking for some sweaters or long sleeved dresses for her, but it was not working out so well. I kept getting distracted by fun hats, and she kept trying to pry into my personal life.

"Ugh." She groaned. "So you're not a senior. Who can punish someone for their age?" She held a dress against her chest, looking at me expectedly. I shook my head and she sighed before putting it back on the rack and turning back to me. "I think you should continue to try to meet someone else." She told me.

My stomach clenched. I didn't want someone else. I wanted Andrew to realize I was worth taking a chance on. "I don't know, Linds. I kind of want to hold out and see if he'll come around. At least until winter break. If he doesn't want to be more serious by then, I am not going to keep waiting around. He graduates in May anyway, and I highly doubt he wants to stay around here. And I'm sure he doesn't want to keep dating a college kid when he's out in the real world."

"Well, we shall see if you actually stick to that deadline." She laughed. "You're smitten. You can't even keep from blushing when I say his name."

"that's not true!" I chuckled. "Come on. Let's go get a grilled cheese." I went to lead her out onto the sidewalk so we could head back to the dorm.

"Andrew, Andrew, Andrew." She taunted, and sure enough, I felt my cheeks heat at her teasing.

"Okay, okay, you win." I told her. "Let's go out tonight."

"Does Jay have a party this weekend?" She asked, linking her arm through mine.

"Not that I know of, but I think Matt is here again this weekend. They might have to be on their best behavior since we are getting so close to the election. Matt has been in the papers a lot lately, and he needs to stay out of trouble. His dad has a lot on the line."

"I think he is a model child and has nothing to worry about." She laughed. "We could go to Lucky's. They never card, and if we have Matt wear the wig again, no one would even know it's him. He looks like a totally different person once he has that on, and besides, no one will bug him there." Lucky's was the sole gay club in the city, and a hot spot for the college kids. They were lenient with ID, but you could be 18 to get in either way. Lindsey loved going there and had dragged me to more than one drag queen night with her. I always had a good time, but it was such a meat market, and I didn't want to be hit on by the older crowd that frequented the club as well.

"Maybe we could just hang out with them and watch movies or something." I offered instead.

"Sure, but I really wanted to dance this weekend." Her doe-like features won me over in seconds, and I found myself caving.

"Okay, fine, let's go to Lucky's." I told her. "But I am picking out your outfit this time."

"Deal!" She laughed, and practically skipped back. After lunch, we separated to do some homework, and I went to Jason's room to see if they wanted to come with us.

I found Jay and Matt on Jay's bed, both shirtless, watching some news coverage about Matt's dad. Jay's hair was mussed, and I am sure they just finished messing around. Those two went at it like rabbits when they were together. "Hey guys." I greeted them. "Lindsey and I are going to Lucky's tonight, do you want to come?"