Problem with a One Night Stand Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned into my ear, but complied, pulling himself up and taking me with him. I grasped onto the headboard as he gripped my shoulders and fucked me hard from behind. Once he built up a rhythm, he dropped one hand from my shoulder to my cock and began to pump me in the same rhythm as his cock in my ass. In a matter of seconds I was exploding from the pleasure of it all, and collapsed onto my hands as he pulled himself from inside of me. He rolled me onto my back, and as if I read his mind, unsheathed the condom and began to pump him with my fingers. His moans rang out through the room, and I watched in awe as a shudder ran through his body. He moaned out my name as he poured cum onto my stomach and chest. He laid himself down, half on me, half on the bed, a sated smile on his face. "Fuck." He laughed out before he moved down to kiss me. His tongue probed into my mouth, and I let myself wrap my arms around him once more, too happy to let go.

He moved hi mouth down to my neck as his hand rubbed all over me. I watched as he took a finger and ran it across my chest, scooping up some of his cum. He pressed his lips to mine in a chase, yet tender, kiss before he slid his finger in front of me. I wrapped my lips around it, licking the cum off, enjoying the taste of him on my tongue before we both snuggled together. We exchange a few more lazy kisses before we snuggled under my blanket.

I was just drifting into a satisfied snooze when Andrew kissed the side of my head. "I'm going to take you on a real date." He told me softly, sleepiness thick in his tone. "You deserve it." He kissed my temple again before shutting off the light and snuggling against me again. Nestled against his firm body, his soft cock pressed against my sore hole, I couldn't think of a time I had ever been more happy. It seemed like every encounter with him just got better and better, and the fact that he finally wanted to take me on a real date was finally enough to make me realize that this was going to be something great.