All Comments on 'Problem with a One Night Stand Ch. 05'

by elno2015

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TravisballzTravisballzover 6 years ago
Loving this story

I love the way this story is developing. I'm glad that things with Barry seem to be on the up-and-up, and that things with Andrew seem to have fizzled out. Here's to hoping now that things with his father go smoothly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Yay! Excellent chapter and well worth the wait. You tied up several story lines without being overly dramatic. I liked how Andrew was a mere side note. I am guessing we haven't hear the last from Casey but believe Barry is the one to show Josh there is more to relationships than quick sex... and that Josh is worth it. Wonder what dad wants?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love this chapter

Am happy things 're going right for Josh ......he deserves to be happy.........he has good friends who have got his back and gives him good advice when needed....please update soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want Andrew back

I see Josh with Andrew, not Barry. Just something elemental about Andrew that I dig. I hope you will make it happen, Elno.

judojonjudojonover 6 years ago

way to go like where its going . Please dont make us wait so long cant wait for the next chapter. Again thanks John

christon86christon86over 6 years ago
Amazing!!!

All I can say is WOW...I'll be honest I didn't like Josh in the beginning but now knowing about his past emotional neglect I've developed a soft spot for him, he reminds me of me, how I'm highly insecure and am always a second guessing myself and the people around me. I'm so happy that Barry is with him.

TesaoboyTesaoboyover 6 years ago
Finally some joy!

Barry seems good for Josh; he's even an old friend of Barry's sister. How cool is that! I'm elated that Josh finally appears to have kicked Adam, and especially Andrew, to the curb. It's easy to understand the source of Josh's emotional hunger (thanks to abandonment issues created by dear old mom and dad); I just hope that the relationship with Barry works, and that he's everything he seems to be. Something tells me, though, that the drama isn't quite over. Shakespeare's words from a Midsummer Night's Dream come to mind: "The course of true love never did run smooth".

AfriAfriover 6 years ago
Great Story

Had to go back and start from chapter one cos I felt like it had been a long time and I needed the story to flow.... hopefully I won't be hearing about Andrew ever again and Barry is amazing so some more of him please.

kayseakayseaover 6 years ago
The perfect image

I'm loving this & hope it goes well (but, really, before we reach "happily ever after", what fun would that be?)

The Titanic/Leo DiCaprio at the stairs is the perfect image.

It totally reaffirms Josh's romantic side that he is always trying to fulfill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Cliff Hook

This story is a great attachment to the rest of your stories, having the same cliff hook ending. No one really knows if Josh will end up with Barry or even Andrew. I personally hope that Josh and Barry get together. Overall, great story and a real turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Finally

Finally some happiness. Josh deserves to be happy. Though I really do wish you'd get over the three year age gap. They're both of legal age and josh is nearly 19. Seriously no biggie.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Great Chapter

I really loved this and the surprise relationship with Josh & Barry's sister. Of course the sex was hot too! Have come to expect that. One thing I don't quite get is the angst about age difference. That usually is over after high school. I realize you have finished the series and haven't posted anything in some time so you likely won't see this but if you do it would be interesting to know. Thanks again for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous