All Comments on 'Produce Man's Big Meat Ch. 01'

by Younglover1124

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh dear....

Wonder what is going to happen next....

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Just Guessing

You're about 17, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It started not good but acceptable

But someone flushed it down the crapper when and I quote, "Honestly I have fantasies to see my wife take a bigger man than me."

Don't you know the definition of fantasy.

Please do everyone in the story and the readers, with any brain power, a break. Don't ruin your reputation with a Big Meat 02 unless she up and leaves her dickhead husband taking him for all he has and then some. He is one guy who deserves the Burn The Bastard ending. you wrote a well earned 1 I wish I could have given a 5 but there are no minus stars available

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I agree with some comment...

I agree with some comment...I also thought this would be a shitty story when I read: "Honestly I have fantasies to see my wife take a bigger man than me."! But it could have been different if when the husband returned home, found all his belongings outside and a sign in the door saying: "See you in court for the divorce"! That was what any normal woman would have done! But no such luck...It was even shittier than we could thought...So as some comment said: Make us a favor and save us from the following parts...1* (Where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 7 years ago

I hope you keep writing. Many people, including me, want to read the rest of the story.

I gave you a high vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thanks

At least it has some sex and a loving wife.Thats why I come here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ugh.

That was disgusting. The only reason to write a story like this is for hot sex. This didn't have any. Let's see, a fat ugly guy who works in a grocery store with a giant dick. Well, as long as the dick is giant, that's sexy as hell, right? In whose mind? Sounds like something Swingerjoe would write. Stupid story about stupid characters, by a stupid writer. Maybe five really weird people want to see part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Has every writer on her gone fag on us

Man up and write something worth reading. This shit sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

FYI, the multiple, ugly anon comments are made by one person. And, impo and pallile show up to trash every LW story. Discounting them, your critiques are pretty favorable. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: Good story

"FYI, the multiple, ugly anon comments are made by one person. And, impo and pallile show up to trash every LW story. "

<P>

More precisely, you seem to show up to trash anyone who dares have an opinion that's different from yours.

<P>

BTW, this site seems to use cookies or IP addresses to track comments. This means once you post an anonymous comment, you can't post another from that IP address. The only way around that I've seen is using onion routing (e.g., Tor browser).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

OK - So he wants to see her with a bigger dick. Fine, what are the consequences of that?

If you do a flow chart of this guess what hubby is down to a 20 to 25$ of fucking her on a routine basis a 5% chance of walking away with a happy monogamous marriage. That gives a 70 - 75% chance of just getting nothing all the way to divorce.

If she finds that he approves chance of marriage improves, chance of keeping respect goes to zero.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
Interesting!

You have selected a very popular story line for LW even if many readers get their kicks telling writers how bad they are--to each his own.

I suggest you spend a lot more time poof reading and check out your POV. You started husband's 1st person POV and switched to 3rd person (apparently limited) viewpoint.THAT'S A BIG NO NO, good buddy.

Before you start, decide who will tell the story, what tense (for God's sake, make it either 1st or 3rd and past tense) and stick with it. Don't switch mid-story.

Good Luck and keep writing.

galisongalisonover 7 years ago
Woof!

Hot stuff! Keep it up, plz!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ultimate disguise: hat, beard and sunglasses

Hahahaha.

Hey at least this was funny. Most of these repressed homosexual fantasies are stunningly dull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great stuff

Been a while since I've read this kind of stuff. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait

Next chapter would be a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

Ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love itmy

My wife will get a suprise shortly. Have to put a plan togethet

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs Work

I like the idea of a well-endowed, ugly, "lesser man" taking a trophy wife in a moment of weakness, or as a result of some strange sexual energy that lures her to the act. Having said that, to make this work you need to add detail to several important scenes in order to allow the reader to suspend his disbelief...your pacing was too fast, with too few details given to set up each important scene. Dressing up in a "disguise from a high school play" including a beard and sunglasses was just...laughable. It would be far better to have the husband just carefully spy on his wife. No need for the disguise. In that case, the disguise actually makes the story less believable. Setting up the meeting also needed a lot of detail. No wife is going to accept that story (old high school buddy) especially after she expressed that she hates the guy. Leaving the house after he is there didn't work. You have the husband peering into the window from the outside, but then you narrate the dialogue word-for-word as if you are in the room. First/third person perspective problems. Take more time to edit your stories and they will improve. Also, you can delete individual comments that are made to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait for the next chapter. Hurry up !

arch3rarch3rover 7 years ago

continue please!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
2nd part

when are you doing the 2nd part >>>????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Update

This story needs an update ASAP !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Looks does not matter but sizes make the difference

I only wonder if she is crazy enough to look for that pervert again at the vegetable shop , what a magic cock?

Dirtynerdychick47Dirtynerdychick47over 6 years ago
Loved it!

Oh God this is a hot story!! It got me very worked up! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can't believe it.

You wrote a story about something my wife and I actually did.

There was never any question of my having to talk her into it, or his having to seduce her, as she is my submissive. She had told me of the Produce guy oggling her whenever she shopped, and I instructed her to dress to tease, then went into the store separately from her and watched. I had told her to drop a grapefruit in front of him and let it roll away from her so that she had to bend over in her short skirt (without panties, naturally) and show him her cunt. I thought he was going to have a heart attack when he came around to help her and then saw her big titties flopping out of her sweater!

That was when I decided to give the guy a break, and offered her to him. We went out to our van, parked in a distant corner of the parking lot, from which I had removed the seats and laden with comforters. My wife proceeded to strip and lay there for him. He was a stocky, short, darker-skinned fellow, probably from the Mediterranean, middle-aged, with a large uncircumcised dick. We both enjoyed him having her, and he especially enjoyed it when I offered that he could penetrate her anally.

When we left, I told him we might consider him having her again, as long as he didn't harass her in the store (teasing and flirting would be okay), but it was only a couple of weeks later when she said she didn't see him anymore, and we never knew what happened to him. It's been almost a decade since we did that, and I hadn't thought of it in a long time, until I read this story. As we are getting older, we have slowed down somewhat, but my wife is on here now reading interracial stories and reminding me that she's never had a Black one, lol.

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
Yet another 'Mrs World'

How many stories have a reference in the first paragraph, to having the most beautiful/stunning wife in the world, but then they always want her tucking by another bloke with a big cock (be careful what you wish for), sadly Lifes not like that. I am 45 passed my best (still quite good for my age) , but will my husband share me, will he just once let me fulfil my fantasy and watch another younger man fuck me, no chance. All my friends are in a similar position, we won't cheat, we still love our husbands and won't risk losing everything for one dirty night, besides he wouldn't be watching, so it wouldn't be the same. My only hope is to be seduced at a gathering of some kind when he has had to much to drink. That's the scenario you should have your stories on based on.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Cuck watches his whorewife from the lettuce bin, and of course there is an anonymous bitch who has the same horseshit lie.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This pervert did not even shower before going over to fuck er. How can Jenn fuck a dirty filyhy man? Shame on her. I guess she really wanted his big cock. Also one final comment, what the fuck is wrong with her husband?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I realize this is just a sex story, however this Jenn had to be pretty desperate for a big cock. I hope she was satisified, if not I have a thick 9 inch cock that I can demonstrate how it can dance in her pussy if she needs it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife sucked and fucked 2 60+ old tramps when she was 27 , I still jerk off to it now 30 yrs later

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous