Prof. Keeley & the Sorority Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't do it," Christine whispered. "If you hit his cock, he'll fling the curtains open and see you here. It'll be a humiliating experience for all of us."

It was a good point, and the professor put her hand down.

"Do you have a better idea?"

Christine winked. "Watch this."

And that was the moment which changed the professor's life forever (her sex life, at least). She watched Christine, the ultimate popular good-girl on campus, sink to her knees in front of the cock.

They made eye contact and Christine winked again, before turning her full attention to the hard cock, taking it into her mouth. She wrapped her lips tight and sucked the cock like it was no big deal. Her head bobbed back and forth. The fraternity brother moaned softly on the other side of the curtain while this was going on.

Professor Keeley could do nothing but put a hand over her mouth to suppress a gasp. Goodness, she was watching the sorority president give oral sex right in front of her. A few minutes ago, she had come here to stop this. Now, she was a helpless voyeur in the whole thing. She was too stunned to move.

Even more frightening, she felt her body betraying her. There was a clear dampness in her pussy as her clitoris came to life. Her breathing became heavier and she felt a warm feeling surge through her body.

Oh yes, she was definitely getting turned on. As much as she hated this, she was also drawn to it.

The truth was, what was happening in front of her was a longtime fantasy she had. She had always masturbated to the thought of being on her knees with a female friend, both of them in front of a cock, taking turns sucking on it and giving each other tips and encouragement.

It all started after she graduated from college and moved in with a roommate. A roommate who was sexually adventurous, shall we say. On several occasions, she would wake up in the middle of the night and peak into the small living room to find her roommate blowing a guy.

She wasn't sure if her roommate knew or not. Most likely it was done on purpose. But she never took it as an invitation to join, though she had masturbated thinking about it many times. Fantasy was one thing. Reality was something else. Doing anything beyond a one-on-one sexual interaction just wasn't in her nature. She was more of a well-educated and well-mannered type of person, and she left it at that.

The trance came to an end when the fraternity brother started grunting, and Christine started pumping the shaft, with the tip of the cock still in her mouth. Clearly the guy came and Christine was happy to swallow every bit of it.

When it was done, Christine released the flaccid penis from her mouth while licking her lips clean, and the wet flaccid penis pulled away and disappeared.

"Thank you," the frat boy whispered before leaving.

"Are you insane?" Professor Keeley asked in low tone.

Christine remained on her knees, lapping the cum away from her lips. "Hey, you could have stopped me, but you didn't. Obviously that says something."

"I'll keep this a secret. So will you. Not a word to anyone. But you have to stop now. Come on, we're getting out of here."

"Don't you get it? If I stop now, other girls will have to pick up the slack. Several of these fraternity members are expecting to get their dicks sucked tonight."

"The prank war, right?" Professor Keeley asked.

Christine squinted. "How did you know about that?"

"Nevermind how I know. I just know."

"Then you must realize how important this is for the sorority for us to make peace with these guys. And what better way to make peace than through these vocal warm ups?"

Professor Keeley was getting irritated. "Those certainly aren't vocal warm ups. They're sexual activities."

"I don't hear you complaining when we sing like angels," Christine quipped.

"Goodness, you're being such a..."

The professor stopped in her tracks when another hard cock entered through the opening of the curtains.

"Enough with the arguing," a guy said on the other side. "I need a blowjob. I'm expected to meet some people before the show."

Professor Keeley felt a flash of anger. She recognize the voice which belonged to Matthew. She always thought he was a nice, wholesome guy. And she knew that he was busy after this too. He was supposed to be meeting the Dean soon to give him a quick rundown of the show.

She reached forward and pinched the head of the cock painfully, then twisted it, making him yelp.

"Ouch!" he gasped. "What the fuck?!"

Christine interjected for damage control. "Apologies. Your blowjob will commence in a few seconds."

That was when the sorority girl grabbed Keeley by the wrist and yanked her down hard, making the teacher fall to her knees.

"What the hell are you doing?" Christine whispered meanly. "You don't want him opening the curtains to see you here."

Professor Keeley whispered softly. "Fine, this is your mess. You clean it up, literally."

"Wait a second," Christine whispered back, still holding the teacher's wrist tightly. "I'll need back up. Can you do me a favor and tell some of the other girls to get back here? Looks like we're starting early."

"Are you out of your mind? I'll never help you with this. How dare you?"

"We're here early. The girls are coming to suck cock at 5 pm, no matter what. This'll just make it easier so I won't be here alone. Please?"

A sudden pang of guilt came over the professor. She couldn't bear the thought of those innocent looking sorority girls having to come back here to give oral sex. It made her stomach turn. But it also made her pussy wet. Especially after she had just seen the sorority president suck a cock before her very eyes.

Her protective nature showed on her face, and Christine sensed it immediately.

"Unless..." Christine whispered with a grin. "You want to help me handle these cocks instead of the sorority members?"

"Are you crazy?"

"What's the hold up?" the guy whispered from behind the curtains. "I'm in a hurry, ladies."

Christine whispered, "Either you help me, or I'll have your TA Larissa sucking cocks and getting gangbanged everyday for the rest of the week."

The very thought of that made the professor feel queasy.

"I... I... can't," the professor stammered.

Despite her blatant hesitation, the professor opened her lips and moved her head forward ever so slightly. The sorority & choir girls were like her daughters. She'd do anything for them.

"Of course you can. Take one for the team."

As the professor kept hesitantly moving her mouth forward for whatever reason, Christine sped things up and pushed the back of the teacher's head, instantly filling Professor Keeley's mouth with a hard cock from someone in the choir.

She closed her lips around the shaft and was totally dumbfounded at first. It was like her body froze.

"What's the matter?" Christine whispered. "Forget how to suck a cock?"

As the teacher's lips were miraculously still glued to the cock, Christine took the liberty to gently guide the teacher's head back and forth, holding onto her chin and the back of her neck.

"That's it, suck it like that. Back and forth. Tongue action too."

Professor Keeley spit the cock out. "I know how to do this."

There was an annoyed tone in the teacher's voice, as the sorority girl's condescending attitude had pissed her off.

"Of course you do," Christine smiled. "My apologies. Please continue."

Professor Keeley came back to her senses and wanted to slap that cock away with a home-run power swing.

But that plan came to a temporary halt when ANOTHER cock entered through the opening of a curtain just three feet away.

"I can hear two of you talking," the anonymous choir guy said. "Can I have a quickie too? It'll help me relax before the show."

Christine smiled and whispered, "You hear that? It's for the sake of the show. We'll each take a cock to suck. We'll leave the other girls out of it. It'll just be us."

The professor barely had enough time to process the offer, as Christine positioned herself in front of the other cock and began to suck. Their conversation was effectively closed. Sure, the professor could have still ended this. That was always an option. In fact, it was the easiest option available.

However, ending this would create a huge stir with the sorority and fraternity, and threaten the cohesion of the choir. Going to the Dean would also ruin these students academically.

Another option would be to let the other sorority girls take over. But that could never be a real option for Professor Keeley.

She needed to take one for the team. To do this so that the other sorority girls wouldn't have to subject themselves to it. After all, they were still young and impressionable. Professor Keeley was a grown woman.

So she leaned forward and kept on sucking the male choir singer. Based on his moans, he was clearly enjoying it. And why wouldn't he? Keeley, as prim as she could be, was actually a great cocksucker. She had a passion for it, which was the most important thing. She worked her oral techniques in an attempt to end this as soon as possible so they could all carry on with their evening and have a successful night of performances.

"Fuck, you're amazing," Matthew huffed. "I don't remember anyone sucking my cock like this... uhhh... oh fuck... nice... Are you even in the sorority?"

"Mmm hmmm," she mumbled back with the cock near her throat.

Professor Keeley felt a mixture of emotions as she continued sucking him off. On one hand, she took it as a big compliment. How could she not? He was effectively saying that she sucked cock better than any of the other sorority girls.

But that raised the question. Matthew had his cock sucked by ALL the sorority girls? The full extent of the sorority's practices were coming to light and it was a lot to swallow (no pun intended).

Her focus on making this guy cum was suddenly being distracted when Christina started humming while she sucked. A vocal warm up.

Professor Keeley looked over to Christine and they both made eye contact with each other, while they were both still sucking cock. Christine winked as she kept on humming and sucking. It was a wink which said, 'Yep! Vocal warm-ups. Just like I said.'

It was best not to look at each other anymore -- too awkward -- and Keeley just closed her eyes after seeing Christine bobbing her head fast. It wasn't much longer until she heard Christine's guy start to pant and moan. That only motivated the professor to suck harder and faster.

Deep down, she couldn't believe it. She suddenly felt like she was in a cocksucking competition with the sorority president. Keeping in mind, this girl was also a student of hers and she coached her vocally. No way the professor could lose. It would have been a blow to her ego.

So the professor began to work harder; hand stroking the shaft, lips, tongue, sucking. She worked all of her oral sex techniques and within seconds, the cock in her mouth tensed hard and began to spurt cum.

It caught the professor off guard, though she should have expected it. Of course she was familiar with cum. But she didn't have a plan on what to do with it. She didn't have any tissue with her either. And she sure as hell didn't want to leave any incriminating evidence anywhere-- especially not on her nice clothes. So she did the proper thing and swallowed his load.

It tasted nice and she sucked everything down. When the cock turned soft, she spit it out and gave it a playful slap, signalling to the guy that this was over and he better leave.

The cock pulled back, and it looked like Christine had just finished off her guy as well.

"Did we just race?" Christine smiled, licking her lips clean. "If so, looks like you won. Congratulations. You're great at sucking cock."

What a comment. Professor Keeley felt infuriated that this youngster would taunt her like that. But the professor was in no position to fire back.

"I'm doing this for the sorority girls. So they won't have to. It's time to go now."

Before the professor could get back to her feet, another cock came poking through the small entrance, right in front of her face.

"Looks like you have another assignment," Christine teased, then suddenly a new cock appeared in front of her too! "Well, I guess I have another assignment also. We better get busy."

Christine was the first to suck the next cock, eagerly taking it inside her mouth and devouring it to her throat. It amazed the professor what a brazen cocksucker this popular girl was. Then it was the professor's turn to do the same.

She sucked the next cock and wondered why she was really doing this. Was it only so the other sorority girls wouldn't have to? Or was this partly for her own pleasure? She'd never admit this to anyone, especially not to Christine, but this was the biggest thrill of her life. It was far crazier than anything she had ever fantasized about. And it was really happening.

About a minute had passed and she was really working hard to make this guy cum. Then she heard something that made her freeze with shock.

"Professor?" a soft feminine voice whispered from behind.

The professor removed the cock from her mouth and turned around to see Larissa standing there, already dressed in her gown, with her hair and makeup done to completion. The TA came close so they could talk without the guys hearing them.

"Oh, Larissa," the teacher whispered back with a sudden stiffness. "I... I..."

"Why are you... you know... sucking cock?"

It was the most humiliation Professor Keeley had felt in years. Possibly since her high school days as a former nerd. She had just been caught giving oral sex in a backstage gloryhole by her trusted TA. There was no choice but to come clean.

"I'm doing this so the sorority girls won't have to."

Larissa smiled, "It's okay. I don't mind. I can help you."

"What? No. No. It's not okay."

"It's okay. We can do it together. Watch."

While the professor's hand was still wrapped around the cock, unable to move away, Larissa placed her hand on the same cock as well. Then the trusted TA sucked on the tip of that hard cock, with her bold red lipstick and all.

It was a fantasy come true. She watched as this pretty and innocent-looking sorority girl sucked a cock just inches away from her own face. This girl was even sucking up her saliva from the cock. After she bobbed her head a few times, she plopped her mouth away and presented the cock back to the teacher.

"Your turn," Larissa said shyly, holding the cock in front of the teacher. "I'm dying to see you up close."

Every moral fiber in Professor Keeley's body knew this was wrong. But time was of the essence. She started to hear more voices and footsteps in the backstage area, with people walking around preparing. She even heard some of the choir members start their vocal warm ups and singing short tunes.

Do re mi fa so la ti do, do ti la so fa mi re do

That was the sign to hustle. God forbid any other sorority girl enter the maze of dressing curtains and catch her there, on her knees, like Larissa did.

So the teacher did the most practical thing and sucked the cock once again, tasting her student's sweet saliva all over it, which made it so much hotter. It was incredibly awkward sucking a cock with Christine nearby, and Larissa staring at her intensely only a few short inches away.

They swapped the cock a few more times, sharing saliva, and learning each other's techniques. It was a totally different kind of vocal lesson the teacher was now giving, and it made her incredibly moist between the legs. Their little exchange ended when Larissa held the cock in front of the teacher's mouth.

"I think you should finish him off," Larissa whispered cutely. "I don't want any cum in my throat before I have to sing."

A perfect excuse. Professor Keeley briefly wondered if that was true, or if the student simply wanted to see her teacher suck more cock and swallow a load of cum. That was a conversation for later.

In the meantime, the job needed to be done, and fast. Keeley leaned forward and finished sucking that throbbing cock. She tried to ignore the fact that Larissa was staring at her in such a close range, and that Christine was finishing off another guy right beside her. It was the perfect storm. One which made the teacher feel like she was in a wet dream.

While her eyes were closed and her lips were wrapped around the stiff shaft, she felt hands along her body. Larissa had begun to rub her body, starting with her shoulders, back, then forward to her breasts.

Sure, the teacher was an affectionate person who had no issues hugging and being tender with her friends and family. But this was the first time another woman had actually ever felt up her body like this. And from a student no less.

"Cool tits," Larissa whispered. "Soft and firm. Perfect shape. I'm jealous."

She allowed it to happen while she kept on sucking. Soon, Larissa's hands undid the lower half of the teacher's clothes, and before long those hands found its way to the teacher's bare pussy. Professor Keeley flinched so hard that she accidentally scraped the cock with her teeth, making the guy yelp. She apologized by taking the cock out of her mouth and planted loving kisses on the place she scraped, then returned to sucking it.

"I'm good at this," Larissa whispered in the teacher's ear. "Really good. Please enjoy."

Larissa bent down and licked the teacher's clitoris in a stroking manner. It all felt surreal and she closed her eyes, ashamed that this was happening, and that she didn't stop it. The truth was, she was powerless and the sexual feelings were simply overwhelming.

More hands touched Professor Keeley's body as she kept on sucking the cock. For a split second, she was terrified that it was yet another sorority girl. But it was just Christine joining the action, after she had finished off her guy.

"You're full of surprises," Christine whispered teasingly, directly into the teacher's ear. "I had no idea you were into sucking cock and getting your pussy eaten by a sorority sister. Had I known, we'd have been doing this a long time ago. Here, let me help you cum."

Christine worked her hands all over the teacher's body, then brought one hand to finger the teacher's pussy, even as Larissa was licking the clit. This made the teacher sigh with pleasure, as she did her best in trying to bring the guy to an orgasm.

"Shit, I'm close," the guy finally groaned.

"You hear that, he's going to cum," Christine teased. "He can't sing properly unless he's properly relieved."

With that, Christine pulled her fingers out of the teacher. She used one hand to help stroke the guy's cock faster, and her other hand to guide the teacher's head back and forth, almost to the point where the teacher was deep throating.

It was such a role reversal, where now the sorority president was in charge of what the teacher did with her mouth. The student stroked faster and harder when the guy made breathing noises. When his hips bucked, loads of hot cum shot into the teacher's mouth, while Christine held the back of the teacher's head in place and continued stroking the guy's cock so every single drop would be swallowed. Keeley's mouth had no escape.

"He's tasty, isn't he?" Christine teased. "Drink up. It's good for you."

Professor Keeley kept her eyes closed in shame and swallowed everything. Christine was right, the taste wasn't bad. Keeley had always been indifferent about eating cum, but she did think the act was hot. And it was especially hot doing it in front of her two choir singers.

When it was done, the guy thanked the girls, then slowly pulled his cock away.

"Now it's your turn," Christine said. "Orgasm, professor, you've got a hot tongue on your pussy."