Prof. Keeley & the Sorority Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she was right. Larissa was skilled and hard at work. The student licked and licked, sucked and sucked. The teacher involuntarily brought her hand down and placed it on the back of her student's head, fisting in her hair as she worked her clit. It wasn't until Christine brought her hand down and plunged two fingers inside Professor Keeley's pussy that an orgasm finally occurred.

The teacher clenched her jaw to ensure she wouldn't make any noise. Her body tensed hard. Then she came right into her TA's mouth, with much of the excess fluids dripping down between her legs. There wasn't a care in the world. All the professor could focus on was the powerful release, no matter who was giving it to her, or where it was happening.

Then she relaxed and her mind came back to the reality of the sorority sisters and that the show would be happening soon.

"Looks like you've been enjoying this experience," Christine smiled.

Larissa looked up, with wet fluids around her mouth. "I can tell."

"Once a sorority girl," Christine teased. "Always a sorority girl."

Professor Keeley sighed, still reeling from the orgasm. "Not a word of this to anyone. EVER."

The sorority girls giggled and agreed that it would remain their dirty secret forever. After all, good sorority girls were expected to keep each other's secrets.

And like good sorority girls, they sealed the deal with a kiss, swapping cum in each other's mouths. Their lips pressed tight and their tongues wrestling around.

***

Nearly two hours later, Professor Keeley sat front row in the auditorium, right next to the Dean and a few prominent members of the university.

She watched the girls perform, thinking of the dirty little secret they all shared. She knew that the sorority girls weren't as innocent as they looked. And the images of Christine and Larissa sucking cock would remain with her forever. Not to mention the intense orgasm they gave her.

She watched the boys while she thought about how she had sucked a few of them off alongside Christine and Larissa. They'd never know about it. Ever. If they ever knew that their teacher had sucked their cocks, she was sure they'd be high-fiving each other for the rest of their lives.

After each song, the Dean and others would turn to Professor Keeley and congratulate her on doing such a fine job being their assistant vocal coach. She simply thanked them and smiled with pride, hoping they wouldn't smell the cum in her breath.

The End

Special thanks to Platinumpink2000 and HisGoodGurl.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.