Professional Excellence Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I understand you're interested having some fun David.'

He immediately blushed and transferred his eyes from my tits, via Howard to his whisky. Whatever had passed between the two was obviously approval, however. He nodded a couple of times without looking back to me.

'Did Howard tell you my rates?'

'No.'

His answer was hoarse but firm.

'I charge fifty pounds for a hand-job, masturbation that is; one hundred if you simply want me to bring you to orgasm with my mouth and for two hundred we can spend an hour together with, of course, full intercourse.'

I scanned his face for a reaction as I spoke and watched him processing the details. His eyes were darting between Howard and I as he thought.

'We can discuss additional fees if you have special interests. If you want your friend to watch it'll be an extra hundred, for instance, but just the normal fee for both of you if you want to fuck me at the same time.'

I gave a little laugh. I was speaking in my normal voice; with Howard I was a bit more vampish. We could have been discussing the price list for the cake stall at the local fete. David had come to a decision.

'I'd like an hour of your time, if you're free. Is there somewhere we can be alone? I don't think I would feel comfortable performing, as it were, in front of a friend and colleague.'

I had been struck before how comfortable businessmen were discussing prices. I always assumed they felt safer dealing with things in financial terms. It sort of took the sweatiness, the potential stickiness and the uncertainty out of the whole thing. David was no exception. I stood up and held out my hand to help him up.

'Let's go to my room.'

I looked down at Howard. He was still staring at my new boots. He reached out of ran his finger under the suspender strap from the point where it disappeared into the cuff in the middle of my thigh, up to the hem of my shorts. It was some kind of proprietorial gesture for David's benefit I assumed. I leaned down and stroked his cheek with the back of my forefinger.

'Monique will see you later, cherie.'

I pulled David out of the room and led him up the stairs. My ascent was slow. I was still getting used to the heels on my new boots. When I looked back at the half-way point, David was engrossed in studying the way the leather stretched over my arse so I continued on my sinuous way without comment.

I ushered him into the room in front of me. He jumped slightly at the noise of the closing door. I stroked his shoulder, feeling the tension. He looked extremely uncomfortable, perhaps regretting he whole thing.

'Don't worry David. I'll take care of you. You just put yourself in my hands and we'll have a wonderful time together.'

I smiled and he seemed to relax.

'Here. Let me take your jacket. You sit on the bed.'

He did as I instructed and I sat down next to him. I smoothed his silver hair over his ear and caressed his neck.

'Let's settle the financial arrangement first so we can both relax, shall we?'

I unzipped my left boot as he fumbled in his trouser and then jacket pocket for his wallet. I had tugged off the boot and was slowly rotating my outstretched ankle when I realised he had stopped.

'Is something wrong?'

'This is very embarrassing. Monique, I am so sorry.'

It was the first time he had used my tart-name, as I thought of it. He was staring at his wallet as if he had been robbed.

'I'm afraid I don't have two hundred in cash. I wasn't expecting such a heavy outlay this evening. I don't suppose you take cards?'

I laughed at the thought. Though when I considered it, this was not the first time I had come across the problem. Normally, Michael was willing to oil the wheels using the cash in the till at the Hideaway. I shook my head. David looked bereft and I was almost at the point of suggesting I throw him a freebie when his expression suddenly changed.

'I could give you a cheque.'

This time I didn't laugh, though inside I was creasing up. I hadn't received a cheque for anything for as long as I could remember. I wasn't even sure where I kept my paying-in slips, if indeed I still had them. I kissed his cheek.

'That'll be fine. Make it out to M Thurston will you? It'll save explanations at the bank.'

We both smiled at that and the tension between us was gone. I watched as he used an expensive-looking fountain pen to fill in the details. It was a long time since I had seen one of those either. He added twenty pounds to my fee "for the inconvenience" and tore out the slip with a flourish. I wafted it a couple of time in front of my face to dry the ink before slipping it into a drawer. I took off my other boot and crossed my legs and started stroking the hair at the nape of his neck again.

'Would you like me to take off my top and shorts? I could see you were interested in my breasts when we were downstairs.'

'Yes please.'

He put his arms behind him to support his weight as he leaned back slightly and splayed his legs to get into a more comfortable position. He began to look as if he was enjoying himself for the first time. I stood up slowly and moved in front of him my legs apart. I could almost feel the hunger in his stare as he examined me from my ankles to my tits. That's where his eyes stopped. I stroked my hands over the taut leather and feathered a forefinger over my left nipple.

'They are very tight. Would you mind helping me with the zip on the shorts?'

I straddled one of his thighs and pressed my knees against the side of the bed. My boobs were virtually resting on the top of his head and I let him bear their full weight for a moment as he struggled in the confined space between us to find the catch. I enjoyed the feeling of strong fingers exploring the gap between the low-cut waist and my pussy and ground my tits harder down on his pate.

'It's at the back. Sorry, I should have mentioned it earlier.'

'No apology necessary, my dear, I was enjoying the search.'

This was a more confident David. He eased his body back in order to smile up at me. He kept his eyes on my face as he slid both hands over the cheeks of my butt and squeezed. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. Never does any harm to show a little appreciation.

'You're right. They are tight.'

'And your hands are very strong. I like it.'

He tapped me lightly on the bottom with the flat of his hand. I gave him the softest of squeals as a reward and then wriggled as he released the zip. The shorts fell easily down my legs. It was only when they hit the floor that I even considered the danger of studs laddering my stockings. They didn't. I stepped back slightly. I knew from examining myself in the mirror that the see-through panties would give David a clear view of my slit. Always good to let them know what they're paying for. He was grinning from ear-to-ear.

'I've never seen one shaved before. Not in the flesh as it were.'

I smiled back and stretched the gauze tighter to give an even clearer view.

'Only when you're watching internet porn then? You naughty boy. Want to touch?'

'Yes please.'

I ripped open the three studs on my top and threw it into a corner of the room as I took the step back towards him. I felt my tits sag slightly as the bra took their full weight. The sight of them put David in a quandary. I knew he was a boob man, he had barely been able to keep his eyes off my cleavage since I changed. His hand stopped mid-way on its path to my pussy.

'Choices, choices.'

'Why choose when you can have both?'

I pushed my hips out and then clamped his hand between my thighs while at the same time leaning over him to smother his face with my bust. I felt his tongue stroke the cleft between my boobs as he twisted his imprisoned wrist and his middle finger found my pussy. I released the pressure from my thighs and squeezed my breasts more tightly together.

'Idth buh uh lngh lngth tmm.'

Whatever he was trying to say was completely muffled. I bent my waist back to give him some air. His finger followed my movement and I felt a fold of the fabric of my knickers push up between my damp labia. I had to take a breath before speaking.

'You were saying?'

'I was talking to myself really. I was just reminding myself it's been a long, long time since I felt a woman's body.'

'Take your time. I'm enjoying this too.'

'Thank you. You're very kind. You're only the second woman I've ever been with.'

I stopped moving at his confession and his hand froze in its place. I was used to clients making unusual admissions while we played. Normally they just bragged and I saw it as Monique's job to encourage their fantasies. Some men I had been with, though, needed to unburden themselves. Most often it was guilt, sometimes their uncertainties, very rarely did I find they were honest.

I felt a warning light go on in my brain. It was telling me that this was not some guy who propositioned me in the bar. He was an old acquaintance of whom Monica was fond. Monique, on the other hand, would never have met him if Howard hadn't pimped her out to him. The stray thought jumped into my head that perhaps I should give my husband the usual ten per cent I passed to Michael. That I dismissed immediately. I sat down next to David on the bed and took his hand. I pushed it into the waistband of my knickers. We could deal with my dual role later, if necessary.

'You said you'd never touched a shaved pussy.'

He let his hand slide lower and reached across with the other one to stroke my nipple. The light in my head flickered and went off. A quick fuck between friends was easy. I could do that. But, I admonished myself, if he wants to talk the least you can do is listen and be supportive. That's also what friends do, isn't it?

'It's different, I'll say that.'

He had his whole hand inside my panties now and was rubbing his fingers against my shaved skin, occasionally brushing the thin strip of pubes which remained. I squirmed a little at his inadvertent stimulation when he grazed my more sensitive parts.

'Let me take them off. Give you more room.'

He said nothing but withdrew his hand briefly as I pulled my knickers down and kicked them roughly in the direction of my top. I took off the bra as well and dropped it on the floor. I leaned back on my arms as David ran warm hands all over me. I stretched my legs apart as he parted the lips of my labia and slid a finger into me. We smiled at each other as we held a look. I had to bite my bottom lip as he began to increase speed, occasionally pausing to stroke the walls of my vagina.

'I remember this sensation. You're so warm and wet.'

'It feels so good. I should be paying you.'

He dipped his head and took my left nipple between his lips. We adjusted our positions so that he could free his other hand to stroke and grab at my tits. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back. A few more minutes, I told myself, and then I should start earning my fee.

It was certainly longer than that. I was lost in pleasure as he probed inside me whilst kissing, licking and nibbling at my nipples and around my boobs. A second finger was a good idea; the third more than hit the spot. I was dripping wet and urging him deeper in no time.

It was only the growing discomfort in my shoulders which eventually brought me back to the present. I stroked David's head again before easing myself up into a more comfortable position. I rolled my shoulders and stretched out each arm in turn. He also moved into a sitting position grinning shyly.

'I got carried a way a bit there. Your body feels so good. And it's been so long.'

I put my finger against his lips and smiled at him.

'You've got lovely soft, warm hands. I could have let you do that to me all night. But I was getting cramp. Sorry.'

It was his turn to smile and make dismissive noises.

'Anyway, you came here to get laid. I shouldn't be using up your time like this.'

I has moved closer to him and whispered the last sentence into his ear. At the same time I ran a firm hand down his chest, over his waist band and rested it on his cock. I pushed down on the wool fabric of his trousers and could feel the beginnings of an erection. I squeezed gently.

'Someone's been getting excited. Let's give the little chap some air shall we?'

I slid off the bed and pushed his legs apart so that I could kneel between then. I looked up into his eyes and held his stare as I let my hands explore the top of his trousers searching for the fastener. It needed both hands in the end. There was a metal clip as well as an inside button to undo before I eventually yanked down his zipper. I grinned up at him as I moved my hand beneath the folds of warm material and found my goal.

'You're big. And getting bigger.'

I licked my lips as his expression changed from indulgent pleasure to a look of slight worry. His dick was soft as I fondled him gently but I could feel little twitches and pulses as I brought it to life. I kissed him on the tip of his member which jerked again and ran my hand up and over his chest beneath his tailored shirt until I found his nipple. I squeezed it gently as I rested my head on his thigh and breathed against his balls.

'Let me take care of you.'

I tugged his trousers down over his hips and thighs. I kept smiling and glancing up at him as I eased off his shoes and socks and then removed the trousers completely.

'You have been working out, haven't you? I can feel the muscles beneath the skin. You're getting to be a real hunk.'

I kept my eyes locked to his as I spoke and rubbed my tits firmly against the inside of his legs. I let out little murmurs of appreciation as I ran my hands slowly up and around his calves and thighs and then traced the line of his buttocks with a finger nail. l made myself comfortable on my knees dragging my hair over his stomach and thighs before settling down for the main event. David fell back completely and I watched his flat stomach rise and fall as I took his cock in my mouth.

I grasped him firmly with my lips and stretched the still-flaccid dick out as far as I could. Then I let it rest along my tongue and massaged it gently against the roof of my mouth. This was not the first time I had pleasures an over-tired drunk. I smoothed both hand over the tops of his legs, running them down the sides of his bottom. With each circuit I let a single finger stray deeper beneath him and soon he was almost unconsciously raising himself up each time to let me explore.

'You feel so good in my mouth. I just have to feel you against my boobs. You're making my nipples so hard. Can you feel?'

I tapped his firming cock against my chest and drew saliva-lines around my areoles keeping up a monologue of pleasure as I did. I started working him hard with my hand while I buried my face between his thighs. I heard him groan and felt him stretch his legs wider as I teased his balls with my tongue, lips and hot breath. I was starting to pant a little myself before I took him in my mouth again after tickling the underside of his now firming cock with the very tip of my tongue.

It was time for a little vigour and I gripped the base of his dick hard in a ring of thumb and forefinger. I could feel the blood pulsing beneath my hold as I rammed my mouth over him and down along the length of his shaft. My hair covered my eyes as I sucked him hard, whipping my neck back and forth. After about ten or fifteen dives I took him in my hand again and wanked the now almost stiff cock with the same force.

'You feel so hard and it's getting so big. I don't know if it's going to fit into my tight pussy.'

I tapped my tits with the bulging purple head splashing drops of my saliva all over them before taking him in my mouth again. David was letting out truncated exclamations and gasps of his own as I worked and almost gyrating his arse on the bed as I sucked and stroked him. When I slipped my hand underneath him and massaged the bud of his anus I felt him harden completely in my mouth. I kept my hand where it was and drew my head slowly back to examine his full seven inches as his dick stood proud.

'I want you inside me now.'

I stood and quickly extracted a condom from my bedside drawer, pulling out a small bottle of lotion at the same time.

'Let's get you rubbered up. And I think we might need this.'

I shook the bottle so he could see it.

'You're just so big, I might need a little help.'

I'm quite proud of my skill with a johnnie and I had him sheathed and shining in a couple of seconds. I squirted a small dollop of goo onto my hands and smeared it over my fingers before reaching down to grip him again. He had taken on a lot of alcohol and was already beginning to droop. I thought I was going to have to straddle him. David had barely shifted since we had started, but as I sat on the bed he raised himself on one side, clearly intending to get on top of me.

Keeping a firm hold on his penis I slid below him and we wriggled and stretched until he was comfortably between my thighs bearing the weight of his torso on straight arms positioned on either side of my shoulders. His eyes were firmly shut. I squirmed a little to give my hand room to manoeuvre him to the centre of my slit and then with a little push he was inside me. I contracted my vaginal walls to hold him there. Our sighs were released simultaneously.

'That's so nice.'

I got a grunt in reply and he slowly began to push his pelvis against mine. I started to exaggerate my breathing and raised my hips and let them fall to match his gentle undulations. David's face was a mask of concentration. He furrowed his brow and pursed his lips as he pushed into me. I moved my hands to grip his buttocks, holding him down as firmly as I could. The last thing I wanted after all my hard work was for him to slip out.

'Harder, harder. I think you're going to make me come. Oh god, you feel so big inside me.'

I felt a bit bad about the play acting. I knew Monique wouldn't give a shit, but there was still a lot of Monica in the bed and she knew that it was critical for David's first fuck since his wife died to be a success. I kept talking, expressing wonder and delight with each move.

I could feel him begin to flag. The arms which had started so firm sagged slightly once or twice and David had to adjust his position to keep bearing his own weight. Time, I thought, for my secret weapon.

I started breathing harder and making little whimpering sounds as we wriggled. At the same time I released his buttocks. I pushed one hand between us and searched out his ball sack and began massaging it gently between my fingers. The other I snaked between the cheeks of his butt until I found the magic button. It only needed gentle pressure from my well-lubed finger for it to slip inside. I heard him gasp and push himself deeper into me as if trying to escape. I was probably inside him no further than the length of my finger nail, but he held me in an iron grip. He started moaning and catching his breath as I tried to rotate it.

'That's right come for me. Let's come together. I'm there, I can feel it.'

He came with a barked cough. I felt his now rock hard cock pulse inside me. I let out a heartfelt groan between half-gritted teeth. He spurted again and again, each one matched with a diminishing groan and an increase in pressure as his full weight sagged on top of me. I let out a series of open-mouthed pants in time with his.

His head fell against my shoulder as finally he lost the strength in his arms and I felt his full weight on top of me. I stroked his hair and whispered endearments as I smoothed his back.

We lay like that for a long time. So long, I could feel the skin on his back and buttocks getting cold. The thought that the central heating must have turned itself off entered my head. I took that as a signal that it was time to move. We had been together for well over the hour he had paid for. I was happy for him to have a little Monica-time as well, but was also thinking of Howard downstairs. I had no idea how he was processing this new reality.