Professional Excellence Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We should make a move, lover. You're getting cold and I'm starting to get cramps in my legs.'

I kissed his forehead and felt him struggle to raise himself without causing me too much discomfort. I cooed soft endearments to him as I slowly moved from beneath him until he was able to roll over my leg and onto his back. He lay there with an arm flung over his eyes as I gently relieved him off the condom and, after tying the end off, deposited it as discreetly as I could in the bin. I leaned over and kissed his head again.

'That was so good. I wish I could ask you to stay and we could do it all again.'

David moved his arm and opened his eyes. He watched me as I rolled off the bed and started looking for my clothes, then broke into a smile.

'Thank you.'

'For what?'

'For being so gentle and so.'

He frowned slightly as he searched for the word he needed.

'Expert. Yes, expert, that's the word. I know I'm not the world's best lover and as I said, it's been a very long time. But you were magnificent.'

'I'm glad you feel I was worth it, and don't put yourself down. I meant everything I said to you. And if you want to thank anyone, thank Howard. It was his idea after all.'

We grinned at each other as we passed pieces of clothing across the bed. David was sockless under his shoes, had one shirt tail hanging loose from his trousers and his jacket slung nonchalantly over his shoulder when he deemed himself dressed enough to go back downstairs. I finished zipping up my second boot and slipped my arm through his.

'Let's go and see what state your friend is in shall we?'

It was not a pretty sight.

Howard was splayed across the sofa. He was gripping the back with one hand while his other, still holding an empty whisky tumbler, was almost touching the floor. The room smelled as if much of the contents might have been spilled on the carpet. Classical music on the TV had been replaced by what looked like a soft-core porn movie. Two naked girls were skipping along a Californian beach when I went to turn it off. David stood watching as I gently shook Howard's shoulder.

'Monique?'

'That's right.'

'You're a whore.'

'I am.'

We just stared at each other, then he started giggling and struggling to get up into a sitting position. It took him about three attempts. I sat down next to him and put my arm round his shoulder, as much to hold him up as anything. He fell against me breathing heavily as he started down my cleavage. I was relieved. When he called me a whore I thought he might be angry.

'Great tits. Always liked your knockers.'

He spotted David who had tried as quietly as possible to slip into one of the chairs unnoticed.

'Hasn't she got great melons Dave?'

His friend looked very uncomfortable. It might have been because Howard called him "Dave" though. I'd never heard anyone use anything other than his full name before.

'He liked them. He liked them a lot.'

I winked at David, hinting that he should let me take the lead. A look of relief spread across his face and he grinned back.

'You deserve a good spanking. You've been very bad. Bad.'

He shook his head in emphasis and then had to grab hold of me to stop himself toppling.

'You can spank me tomorrow if you've got the money. Tonight, I think you should just get to bed.'

'Told you she was good, didn't I?'

'You did and she was. But I think you should do what she says now. You're really drunk.'

It took both of us to get him upstairs. There were points where I was really worried that his staggering and my tottering unsteadily on unfamiliar heels could end in disaster. David's steadying hands on both of our bums settled those worries and by the time we had Howard out of his clothes and into his bed we were all laughing. Howard rolled over muttering something about tanning my arse and was almost instantly asleep. David looked at me across the bed and stifled a yawn.

'You're down the hall on the left. I'll send Monica in to make sure you have everything you need.'

I shooed him away before going to the bathroom for a bowl Howard might have needed if he woke feeling nauseous. I changed back into my conservative blouse and skirt and tapped on the door of the spare room.

'I brought you these. The guest bathroom is at the end of the hall. Make yourself at home.'

David was in bed with the covers pulled up to his chin after he invited me in. He thanked me as I placed a towel and a toothbrush still in its packaging on the side table next to the bed. I smiled at him only then remembering I hadn't removed my make-up.

'If there's nothing else you need, I'll bid you goodnight.'

I turned to the door.

'Monica.'

'Yes?'

I turned back to him, my hand still on the door handle.

'I just wanted to say thank you. I know I've been distant since Veronica died. She was very fond of you, of both of you, and I should have been a better friend.'

'Don't worry, David. We can't begin to understand what losing such a wonderful woman must have been like. It's lovely that you're here now. Sleep as long as you like. I'm in all morning, maybe we can talk over breakfast.'

I made to turn off the light and leave him to sleep.

'And Monica.'

'Yes?'

I was half out of the room with the door shielding half my body. He was grinning and there was the suspicion of a twinkle in his eye.

'Thank you to your friend Monique as well. I had the time of my life.'

I stepped through the door and then slipped my head back around it.

'She'll be waiting on your call. You can tell her yourself.'

I winked, flicked off the light and went to find out whether Josh and Roger had any plans for the rest of the evening.

*****

PERSONAL NOTE: I'm finishing this in July 2017 - I guess these stories will be here for long after that. I'm going in to hospital for operations on my hands tomorrow, so I won't be posting new stuff for some time. Worry not, dear readers, there'll be more whether you like it or not :). A new chapter of Entertaining at Large is next on the list. Touch_type